Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 17. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 01:15:38 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

I’ve been a junior member last week, but of course before going to a junior member I was once a Newbie. I really don’t know what are those alternative cryptocurrency, when I was promoted to be a junior member and it’s been really hard for me to answer the topics in Altcoin Discussion. Introducing Altcoin to a Newbie is a good foundation, when I was a newbie no one introduces me about the environment of Altcoin, I only know is Bitcoin. To all Newbie’s there who aren’t know about Altcoin and no one else introduces it to you, searching and reading more articles about it will help you a lot.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 12:58:26 PM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
there is no tips. you just follow the rules and you will get altcoin
altcoin world more than easy and funny to get profit, you just follow the rule and you will get your reward Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 11:49:39 AM
My tip is when the price of the altcoin you want drops go but it, then if the price skyrocket go sell.  So that you will get some profit, and it's up to you if you will use it to invest or just save it.
Activity: 126
September 06, 2017, 11:03:39 AM
The first one you must raise the rank. you should often read in bitcoin forums to get knowledge about bitcoin, altcoin ICO ,etc.
you can get bitcoin from some prizes you follow, join signature campaign and social media campaign as you wish. thats all i can give u advice.

good luck
Activity: 413
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2017, 10:00:05 AM
My tip is to learn how altcoins work by reading different threads. From there, try to rank up your account by joining different discussions where you would gain experiences and information. As you absorb more information, you would by then learn almost everything you need.

Because you didn't say clearly your goal here, if you want to earn profit (of course) you should try joining campaigns and earn from there. Trading would also be good because it can grow your coins based on your skills and potentials.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 09:22:48 AM
first you join in bounty campaign so you can understand what is altcoin and how to transact using altcoin.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
September 06, 2017, 07:47:21 AM
Here are my strategies. I hope these will all work for you. I do not focus on a single altcoin. I diversify my portfolio so that when a single coin will down in value the other one will be the redeeming factor if it is climbing in the charts. If the other one crashes at least my total value will not go with it. Aside from that, I follow my coins in twitter for some updates from their project. And of course, buy low sell high.
Activity: 197
September 06, 2017, 07:12:39 AM

Welcome to altcoin world. first you tell us what you want to know from here. Because you don't tell this clearly why you need usefull tips or strategy. you want to do trading, mining or anything..

First you need to research, learn, read, follow news before invest with any altcoin. if you want to more research then you have to enter altcoin discussion board and read every section in this forum. That's time your knowledge increase about altcoin.

Every time you wait for good time to buy your  altcoin. Always buy low price coin which have good future and follow good ICO project altcoin for profitable  and secure you future.

Thank you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
September 06, 2017, 07:00:43 AM
Try to visit coinmarketcap.com you can find all altcoins there after that research about the certain coin you think is good. I suggest look from top 1 to 20 you can check the Ann Thread of each coin here in bitcointalk there will be a lot of talks about that coin about the progress and speculation. After that its up to you to decide if you think that coin is worth buying.
Activity: 140
Mining Maganda paba?
September 06, 2017, 03:20:26 AM
you can visit this official website www.btc4buy.com and read all how it works.
VTS
Activity: 112
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
September 06, 2017, 01:42:42 AM
for a newbie playing altcoin it's a bit more dificult.
i sugest you focus improving rankings.
so you can follow bounty sosmed and signature camp.

Here is how is started to trade:

1. Regularly read Bitcointalk forum
2. Check coinmarketcap.com for current real coin values
3. Check coinmarketcap.com history of coin you are interested in
4. Check the ANN thread of the coin on Bitcointalk
5. Many coins have their own blogs/ forums you need to follow to be up to date
6. At start choose coins that are already established and stable
7. Make yourself a portfolio of 3 - 5 coins for start
8. Do not jump in ongoing coin pumps, you never know when it will dump.
9. Make yourself a strategy for coins you will long term invest and maybe 2 gamble coins.
10. I recommend starting with Bittrex
11. Do not instantly sell your coins if they dumb instantly for no obvious reason ( research why)
12. At the beginning its better to aim for small profits like 5% - 10% +
13. Always keep some BTC to react when needed (buy)
14. Start slowly, take your time. 2 month in research and observation is recommended.
15. Always reinvest a share of your profit in your favorite coins and use a share of profit to gamble
16. Do not jump instant in new coins with big investment. If it looks promising to you start low and follow the progress.
17. If you advance and make good experience you could start to invest in icos, but watch out lots of scam around.

^^^ Good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 12:51:12 AM
for a newbie playing altcoin it's a bit more dificult.
i sugest you focus improving rankings.
so you can follow bounty sosmed and signature camp.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2017, 07:32:12 PM
First and foremost you need to conduct your own reasearch of what is the best altcoin that will suit you best. Asking for other members advice is good but you must remember that at the end of the day the decision would always fall upon you.
If you wanted to take part on trading then you must understand the basic,  buy low and then sell high.
In order to be successful with this you must have patience and do not let your emotions overcome your thinking.
I have another advice with trading : Never lose money, meaning do not sell anything if it is lower with how much you bought it.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2017, 07:05:33 PM

As a full member of this forums Ive known many different strategy in altcoins, there are many coins that appears in altcoin and these altcoins are being popular now and being known, I think you should invest your time and knowledge in waves or ripples, because those coins will be the future or can have a strong currency when the time comes. There are many coins in altcoins so have a research, thinking in it.
Activity: 448
September 05, 2017, 12:42:46 AM
my advice a lot to find the information in the first study of the new Altcoin you can find out what better coin to earn later.various strategies that I often use to do mining.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 12:40:31 AM
i read this article its very good start to begin.

http://cryptocreed.com/2017/05/22/make-money-bitcointalk/

waves have a tendency to be a future strong currency,  we are developing a social video network using waves tokens ( VTOS)

teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8F1E__jnfc

be ready in the coming month we are going to start the marketing campaign

regards.

edgardo aguirre
VTOS CTO

Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 05, 2017, 12:30:43 AM
What do you want? A strategy of investing a coin alternatives? Mining? For my advise. Read, Research anything about alternative coin for your safety investment. That's a newbie strategy ^_^. Research only for more information about Altcoins.
Activity: 364
September 04, 2017, 11:51:17 PM
If you're new, the first thing id recommend to you is stay away from ICOs for now. Read and research about the big coins and the technology behind each one so you can have a better grasp on the current market.

I agree with your thoughts. the first thing to do first read about Bitcoin and its rules. explore the existing forums, much of the knowledge you will get.
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2017, 08:30:44 PM
If you're new, the first thing id recommend to you is stay away from ICOs for now. Read and research about the big coins and the technology behind each one so you can have a better grasp on the current market.
This is right, you should know first about what you want,since you are a newbie my advice to you is explore this forum. There are many thread here that you will learn a lot. Focus for what you want and read first .
Activity: 126
September 04, 2017, 06:37:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: