Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 16. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 12:10:49 PM
First you must do some research for the coin which you need to invest
Then do your technical analysis if you haven't experience of that so you can take that from trusted friends
And my last advice for you after u do that
Buy the dip , Hold then sell the top
With all my best wishes
Good luck
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 11:52:56 AM
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well! I’m the community manager for Pally and just wanted to invite you to join the discussion on our bitcointalk thread and telegram group. We’re a decentralised social travel platform, have existed since early 2016, have live products out and got successfully through our pre-sale in 11 minutes in August. Hope to speak to some of you. Our ICO starts Oct 15th 2017

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-decentralised-social-travel-2100229
https://t.me/icopally
www.pally.co

You can also try out a BETA version of the app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8

Kind Regards,
Tanya
Community Manager
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
September 20, 2017, 04:20:23 AM
Generally speaking this topic gets into my nerve I also am Newbie to Altcoins I have my own problem regarding such thing like if myetherwallet can save the token to the address that I have in there?

One thing that I am sure is Litecoin and Ethereum is the two altcoins that standing strong to the top.
Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
September 20, 2017, 04:16:11 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

Do your own due diligence about that new coin/ICO (including all key things you need to look at; idea, strategy, team, panel, white paper, distribution % & many more)....& don't forget to read every single word in the White Paper
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 20, 2017, 03:44:04 AM
Read, before you invest in Altcoin. to have a strategy. I'm new to altcoins Anyone have some helpful tips to invest in it. There are many things you can do with altcoins. Investing, trading or earning money from a signature campaign, let's first investigate that.
really, if you are a beginner in the digital currency world and want to invest your money,
I think you can read a project, the clarity of the project is very important
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 20, 2017, 02:38:13 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

The best strategy for me is you must be equip of knowledge so you'll not end up losing.
Trading and investing in altcoins is kinda risky, you should know what coins to invest and which is good for holding in long term and short term. Knowing also how to read the market movement is a big help. You see there's a lot needed to be consider when you're starting so better to start your own readings now.
Activity: 14
September 20, 2017, 02:15:33 AM
Read, before you invest in Altcoin. to have a strategy. I'm new to altcoins Anyone have some helpful tips to invest in it. There are many things you can do with altcoins. Investing, trading or earning money from a signature campaign, let's first investigate that.
Activity: 60
September 14, 2017, 06:59:46 AM
If you are interested in altcoins, i would study and also maybe join a few bounty campaigns. That way you will learn how they work, what is a good one from a bad one.

When it comes to investing into an ICO, it is the same as any other investment. Research is key. The things i look for are:-

- Good Team - Developers are important, but do not just focus on them. You need a good marketing team and a strong CEO to steer the ship in the right direction and make good decisions, also advisers are important
- Solid white paper - Having a great white paper shows you where they are going, what they are planning etc. If the white paper is strong usually the concept and direction is strong as well. Don't get fooled by fancy looking ones, focus on what is actually written.
- Concept - Is it a good concept? Does it have value and can you see it growing? Is it impacting a certain industry and revolutionizing it?
- Promotion - How are they promoting? I usually stay away from ICO's that have huge bonuses, as it seems to good to be true. Also ICO's that have clearly just thrown a lot of money into having articles written about them.
- Strong social media presence - Shows they are communicating with their fans and are engaged at making this work. If they are creating their own articles, shows they are wanting to achieve something.

lastly a catchy name, helps spread the word out about the company and the altcoin.

I hope these help you and happy investing!
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
September 14, 2017, 06:40:57 AM
If you are planning on to trade altcoins then you should start by studying the coin. Make a research on how good the coin is and then invest in it.
See whether the trade is going successful and if it doesn't withdraw your coins and change to other coin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 14, 2017, 06:11:11 AM

I’ve been a junior member last week, but of course before going to a junior member I was once a Newbie. I really don’t know what are those alternative cryptocurrency, when I was promoted to be a junior member and it’s been really hard for me to answer the topics in Altcoin Discussion. Introducing Altcoin to a Newbie is a good foundation, when I was a newbie no one introduces me about the environment of Altcoin, I only know is Bitcoin. To all Newbie’s there who aren’t know about Altcoin and no one else introduces it to you, searching and reading more articles about it will help you a lot.
In forum there is a lot of information about altcoin but off course in altcoin discussion there is a lot of topic being a newbie is not a big deal if you are know how to read and follow the rules that is a strategy for what some ask for i dont know what strategy you want i think knowing some easy way that you realy want to know you might be hard for it work hard here there is no easy way. Read and read and read that is a strategy being patient.
This forum will answer your all questions. just spend some time in this forum and search your questions and check all the threads related to altcoins topic. and also you can read altcoins related atricles to know more about these coins. before investing read the project of that coins and you will it is worth to invest then invest don't put your money in any altcoins blindly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
September 14, 2017, 04:25:27 AM

I’ve been a junior member last week, but of course before going to a junior member I was once a Newbie. I really don’t know what are those alternative cryptocurrency, when I was promoted to be a junior member and it’s been really hard for me to answer the topics in Altcoin Discussion. Introducing Altcoin to a Newbie is a good foundation, when I was a newbie no one introduces me about the environment of Altcoin, I only know is Bitcoin. To all Newbie’s there who aren’t know about Altcoin and no one else introduces it to you, searching and reading more articles about it will help you a lot.
In forum there is a lot of information about altcoin but off course in altcoin discussion there is a lot of topic being a newbie is not a big deal if you are know how to read and follow the rules that is a strategy for what some ask for i dont know what strategy you want i think knowing some easy way that you realy want to know you might be hard for it work hard here there is no easy way. Read and read and read that is a strategy being patient.
Activity: 117
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
September 14, 2017, 12:36:30 AM
do some research,read they whitepaper,what they project take effect to the real world,and invest it slowly
Activity: 5
September 14, 2017, 12:24:48 AM
What is your concern? invest or looking for a good project
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 12:09:03 AM
Learn step by step, can also enter the community..for example : FB, there are lots of tutorials
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 11, 2017, 10:39:38 AM
A good coin has something unique, has a clear goal / roadmap, and doesn't ask for a shitload of money through an ICO before being able to show anything.
A coin does have to be unique. There’s a bunch of altcoins that are trying to become the main competitor against Bitcoin though they can’t really do it if they have no originality. That is why we don’t really see the coins that have Ethereum-based system reaching the top 3 in the charts.
A goal is also something that is needed in a coin, with their main purpose given to the public. If the public doesn’t know what the coin is about then there would be much less things that the community would need to work on.

Not every coin needs a roadmap, considering that they can just release everything that they have once they launch.
Activity: 290
September 11, 2017, 10:04:12 AM

You can be make your own strategy but i recommend is to sell high buy low.when you see a dump sell and the dump sell end buy again like right now.this is the vootom for the bitcoin but that you dint regret doing.its is hard for alt coi s because alt coins nore pump abd dump than bitcoin.you can also buy some cheap coins without taking too much risk and wait for pump 2x - 10x then sell and repeat with another scam coin this works for my research
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 07, 2017, 04:10:25 AM
the good tips is we need to learn many thing, we can read from here or other sites so we can have many good informations which we can use for investing, trading or other else. actually the next question is what you want to do with altcoin? do you want to earn by free or by buying in the market? or you need to know how to find a good profitable coins? because we don't know what you need and what you want to know except we all know that you are new in altcoin. i think its better if you can tell us what next you want if you know that there is thousand altcoin has been released in coinmarketcap and each of coins have big fans.
Activity: 406
homt.net
September 07, 2017, 01:42:08 AM
The more you Read, the more you learn bro.

By the way. No problem.  here a lot of thread available,  u can try those one by one.
I think u will be able to understand..
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 07, 2017, 01:37:59 AM

I think we all remember how long it must have seemed to turn from Newbie to Junior but that slow progression was good because it forced us to read more rather than just post all the time. Reading is the best and natural way for us to learn. As people ask, and we ask, we all learn from the answers. And then we forgot about ranks and time just happened.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
September 07, 2017, 01:34:20 AM
I would recommend to you the strategies that I usually use to get altcoins and to mine altcoins. I spend bitcoins to buy altcoins on exchanges, most preferably bittrex. I buy when their values are low and sell when their values are high. The only reason I do this, its only that I believe that altcoins are the future of cryptocurrencies. If you apply this strategy, you might benefit or loose with in a few months/years. I also mine altcoins, I use this other user friendly application called minergate, you can also configure one on your PC. I use it to mine monero, ethereum/classic, ltc etc.
Pages:
Jump to: