Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 15. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 10:34:31 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
Dear, don't get any wrong. you are a newbe in the field of crypto market. so i think you First learn and research about this altcoin. then you invest in altcoin market.
i hope it will better for your future.
one good point Altcoin price always pump and dump. so carefully.

I agree to do with this , just additional advice , try to find a people or comunity in your area who understand about this . Because in fact it will be more easy when you can find it.  Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 10:10:47 AM
You must have several likes before you start to invest. They are:

1. like the proposition - it is simple yet valuable, it tackles real problem and disrupts rusty and dusty industry.
2. like the team - people from that alcurrency or new blockchain team. They seem like they are in for realz, and not just for quick scam bucks.
3. like the price - it still haven’t been pumped crazy high, like many other good coins, and the cap is pretty low too, so there is room for big growth.
4. like the project roadmap or documentation - it says that there will be many releases throughout 2017, so it will grab more attention soon. Or it will be pretty clear it failed to deliver soon (no need to wait for 5 years with this one!)

Good luck!  Wink
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 02, 2017, 09:29:04 AM
Nobody will tell you where the button "earn money". You must find it by yourself. For a start solve what you want to be engaged in invest/mining/bounty/trade. If you are exactly newbie a recommend you to read a lot of this forum and learn some things about altcoins and ICO's. Lvling your acount here and participate in bounty programs, then you can earn your first altcoins.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 09:23:57 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
What kind of advise you are looking for? Are you asking how you're gonna start in doing trade in the market platform? If I were you, why don't you start reading here first most of the time in trading discussion and try to be observant on the member in this thread section.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 02, 2017, 09:08:36 AM
Dealing with Altcoins is not  a child play, it requires so much information and technicality is involved in trading them some people  opinionated that you buy low and sell high,  it is not easy like that you just have to learn and  be mentored if possible so as to avoid losing your hard earned investment, my advice  to you is to google search for relevant materials about Altcoins and in addition to this forum thereafter sign up with a reputable trading platform and demo-trade for while after making consistent profits then you can invest.
Activity: 378
October 02, 2017, 09:07:09 AM
Dear, don't get any wrong. you are a newbe in the field of crypto market. so i think you First learn and research about this altcoin. then you invest in altcoin market.
i hope it will better for your future.
one good point Altcoin price always pump and dump. so carefully.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 02, 2017, 07:57:55 AM
You can try and try but market looks so bearish now...

Alts only go down with rare minor 20% ups and dumps.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 02, 2017, 07:52:23 AM
The strategy is one, study and hold. Do not panic and think about every step you take. And put in a coin to 10% of your amount.
Newbies should try altcoins too and tries to have as much as they can for it will be helpful for them once they have the knowledge in trading and so as much as they have collect some.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
October 02, 2017, 07:39:15 AM
The strategy is one, study and hold. Do not panic and think about every step you take. And put in a coin to 10% of your amount.
Activity: 336
October 02, 2017, 06:58:39 AM
Hi! I am a newbie to altcoins. I expect some useful information about altcoins. Which points I have to follow.  I hope someone will reply me, who is experienced.

buy small amounts in altcoins and a big amount in BTC (Or whatever amount you can afford)
Activity: 42
October 02, 2017, 06:57:37 AM
The world of altcoys is a special world of the digital currency. Each coin of altcoyins originated in their individual conditions and these features need to be known before investing in these coins. Invest in a few coins to reduce the risk of loss. You need to know about the capitalization of each coin, its course and movements in the last period. This information is available here: https://coinmarketcap.com.
Activity: 163
October 02, 2017, 06:53:05 AM
Hi! I am a newbie to altcoins. I expect some useful information about altcoins. Which points I have to follow.  I hope someone will reply me, who is experienced.
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
October 02, 2017, 02:59:05 AM
i agree with every else the only strategy is to buy low sell high. tips to do that would be set limits and have greed control. I have lost abit letting emotions lead me.
Activity: 24
October 02, 2017, 02:48:25 AM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbie-to-altcoins-1936184

I am also a newbie like you but i see that if we study this forum properly, we can earn a very good income from this forum guide. Signature campaign is a good earning source here if we do work and achieve a rank.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 01, 2017, 02:53:48 AM
There is a lot of altcoins to learn so take it slowly and dont rush. When i start learning about altcoins, i get too greedy and throw in like 0.2btc to each alt coins. Some of them were at ATH and since then, the values of the alt coins have dropped at least 60% to 70% percent. However, do note that these alt coins have great potential, it is just that they are not hype coins and some of them have encountered some difficulties, so the value keeps going down. Do you research well, specially start with the top 20 coins, understand them better first.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 01, 2017, 02:35:22 AM

If you properly study this forum, you get worlds top and latest crypto information here regarding all new ICO's and any new happening in the crypto world. After study, you can choose your field of work as per your requirement. You can also get many threads here, how to get earnings from here like signature campaign, bounty of social media, translation etc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 01, 2017, 01:36:01 AM

If you say strategy, I would assume that you want to know howto earn with altcoins.
There are many ways to earn altcoins, you can invest, earn by joining bounties and by earning through airdrops. If you have budget you can spare, you can get altcoins by just investing, no hassles and hard work. But if you want to earn without investing, then try the campaigns and bounties, but you have to look for campaigns that accepts newbies which is hard, or better yet wait till you become fr. member or higher. From time to time, you my also join free airdrops, just monitor the threads and be the first to join if there are any.
Activity: 350
October 01, 2017, 01:07:00 AM

Maybe a little help for us if you specify what do you want to do with Altcoins, are you after the investment, research, bounty hunt, etc? Anyway, one good thing to do is to make effort for research before you plan for any actions. Remember, time is also important, even you don't put any money on Altcoins, your time will be wasted if you happened to join to a scam and dump coins.
Activity: 168
September 28, 2017, 12:24:23 PM
with the distinct on priors as appealing returns with work of moderation, investor to defines of one with decision as expending use of unit with investment as targeting limit of returns within the range of terms with the investment plan, and follows as extending to enter with the different terms as the better stages of examination.

Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 12:14:19 PM

Give you tips/strategy on what? Mining? Joining campaign? First of all be specific on what you ask, for us to be able to help you and answer your question correctly. My advice is that you do your research regarding altcoins and also search for altcoins worth investing, selling, and buying. Knowledge is your bestfriend here you can't rely on people anytime you should be able to make your way here, specially when you invest on something or even joining bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: