Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 22. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
I am a beginner and I don't believe that. Because I think trust without investigating is very dangerous. My advice for beginners is to close your ears and learn how to benefit in any situation.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 08:35:39 AM
The real situation is like that, ethereum is falling. There is no element of intentions or deception, all coins are in a bad situation. We only have to respond wisely. Selling is a bad choice, now we just need to be patient waiting for the market situation to improve. Believe in your own analysis, don't be easily consumed bad issues and unwarranted
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
November 01, 2018, 08:32:51 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Since they are newbies they need to work out with their strategies with this kind of market. The market is not deceiving them but the idea of gaining money instantly on bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Newbies should be careful with their actions if they do not want to lose their assets and investments.
Activity: 588
Minter
November 01, 2018, 08:30:08 AM
If a person is a beginner, then what kind of research abilities can he have in an unfamiliar area. All were once new and everyone learned from mistakes.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
November 01, 2018, 08:28:34 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

All that information is made up of manipulative organizations. I know what they are doing. So I think we are in a fight and if someone does not have the patience, that person will sell off first and the rest will benefit.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 01, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

I don't think not only newbies there are veterans who also need when the need arises, each and every one of us has their own reason for selling their shares even if you are a newbie or a veteran or long time cryptocurrency users, but it need not be newbies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
For newbie its time to work hard keep all on hold they must get good profit out of it no need to be panic in any condition . it is just like long time will increase the rate of interest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 07:28:24 AM
I am still a newbie and until now I only hodle a few coins. Because I am sure at some time to come the price will be good. because the developer is active.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 01, 2018, 06:53:20 AM
That's the result of not making a research about what they are into. Lack of knowledge about crypto can lead to a disaster of your investment most especially when you are moved by your emotions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 01, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
That's not deceiving ,its normal market strategy ,you can't control someone of when they are to buy or sell there coins ,buts it's always a wise choice to get rid of FOMO and concentrate on ones holdings
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 06:22:11 AM
Guys, you always need to be patient. If you are new to this market and want to buys some coins then do so and hold them. Even if the price is falling, even if you think that it is a great idea to sell right now, just hold them for at least half a year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 01, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
If you want to keep the coins in the long term, then it’s best not to pay attention to anything at all, just to wait!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 01, 2018, 06:14:40 AM
It is not a scam, cryptocurrency are decentralized so that market demand and supply are determinants of the value of cryptocurrency. Stay calm, the market will get up and the cryptocurrency will be able to remember its value.

Probably it is. Therefore it isnt good for the newbies who do not really understand how everything works. This should be planted in their mind that everyafter dump, there is a huge pump. But then they do not have the courage to trust bitcoin or the cryptocurrency that is why.
Activity: 252
November 01, 2018, 06:11:06 AM
I don’t know what the deception is and the prices have really dropped and are falling lower and lower. Over the past six months, the price ETH has fallen from 365 to 197 today.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 01, 2018, 06:07:16 AM
If you plan to hold your tokens for a long-term, there is no need to worry about this.  Invest a reasonable amount of money and forget about it.  Come back later in a few years time.  Treat it like you are investing in properties or gold.

In this case, it is also effective not just to hold the same coin that you have. You could trade it in the better ones, and choose those coins which are more promising than what you currently have. In this thing, you can monitor easily, your coin's status.
I think not only to those newbie but to all of us because sometimes we do mistake. We should be very careful especially when do investing or buy and sell because it can cause not good in the market. Also i suggest to all to not panic and be patient all the time because sometimes panicking is the reason why sometimes do mistake. To those newbie they should be asked some help if they something that they don't understand about crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 01, 2018, 06:04:36 AM
This has been going on for many years but there still many people who fall for it, negative news is common in cryptocurrency so that the big players can accumulate more in the dip. However i think that most people already learned not to fall for negative news and just holding coins/altcoins for their future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 01, 2018, 05:59:07 AM
If you plan to hold your tokens for a long-term, there is no need to worry about this.  Invest a reasonable amount of money and forget about it.  Come back later in a few years time.  Treat it like you are investing in properties or gold.

In this case, it is also effective not just to hold the same coin that you have. You could trade it in the better ones, and choose those coins which are more promising than what you currently have. In this thing, you can monitor easily, your coin's status.
Activity: 452
November 01, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
It is rightly said that a beginner needs more time to analyze the market, although this analysis should be available to all users in this field. The main thing is not to panic but to soberly assess the situation on the market.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
November 01, 2018, 05:50:22 AM
I think you are right about newbies been forced to sell

But the truth is fomo and fuds are normal strategies used to lower the price of an altcoin or increase it
It depends on the individual to decide to sell or not

I would say newbies should mature up as a trader and learn to trust the token they hodl
That way it’s all easy
and indeed for the average beginner they are frightened if they see the red market and go down, they will immediately sell it because they are afraid of losing their assets, if they think adults are better to hold it up until prices return stable
Activity: 657
November 01, 2018, 05:45:09 AM

Most of the Newbie's are a panic seller. When something bad news coming than they try to selling any prices that's the main problem with beginner.
Also i believe newbie's need to spend more time for researching regarding market condition.
Pages:
Jump to: