Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 6. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It is very handy to use this platform. I think it can save time.
Especially, when investment isn’t your principal activity or basic income.
It is true. What about safety of this platform. Will it be save enough for this kind of transaction activity? I understand this platform is designed for micro-investment too, but some people would like to work with big amount of currencies.
Why do you think that micro-investors aren’t interested in security? The system is ok about it. They use BIP 32 compliant cryptography. It is based on 12 key words. User will be able to control all kind of transactions from wallet.
Activity: 196
It is true. What about safety of this platform. Will it be save enough for this kind of transaction activity? I understand this platform is designed for micro-investment too, but some people would like to work with big amount of currencies.
Activity: 224
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Is there information about the development team itself? Do you know anything about the past of the participants?

What exactly are you interested in learning about development? Who does what or what?

I'm more interested in the fact that the whole work experience has teams to know if they will cope with the project

The team is quite successful and experienced to implement this project. A lot of team members have experience working with large projects

It's just cool. I'm glad that there are still teams that set themselves not the simplest tasks for implementation. Very interesting to follow
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there information about the development team itself? Do you know anything about the past of the participants?

What exactly are you interested in learning about development? Who does what or what?

I'm more interested in the fact that the whole work experience has teams to know if they will cope with the project

The team is quite successful and experienced to implement this project. A lot of team members have experience working with large projects

I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?

I liked the approach of the team to the creation of the project. The idea is just crazy compared to other projects and I believe that the implementation will be very difficult

I agree with you that the embodiment of the idea is very complex, but without complexities there are no large and interesting projects, I think so

even the project's curator, he himself claims that this is one of the few teams he knows who can implement such a project, I trust him

Well, if the makafi himself talks about it, then you should listen to this level of people and follow the news of the project

So you think that the project team is very capable and able to work on the project and meet the time interval that they indicated for implementation?

I am more than sure of this, since the team employs very talented and capable people who are able to solve the tasks assigned to them

Do they have any good experience you think when implementing such large projects? I just do not know the information.

Yes, many in the team worked on very large projects, poetmou in the team are many people who have a lot of experience in this direction.
I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?

I liked the approach of the team to the creation of the project. The idea is just crazy compared to other projects and I believe that the implementation will be very difficult

I agree with you that the embodiment of the idea is very complex, but without complexities there are no large and interesting projects, I think so

even the project's curator, he himself claims that this is one of the few teams he knows who can implement such a project, I trust him

Well, if the makafi himself talks about it, then you should listen to this level of people and follow the news of the project

So you think that the project team is very capable and able to work on the project and meet the time interval that they indicated for implementation?

I am more than sure of this, since the team employs very talented and capable people who are able to solve the tasks assigned to them
Activity: 210
How users can view each other's portfolios. Will be used for a special search?
For ease of recognition of smart contracts, the Scraps platform will use the ENS name registration system, which will register the names of custom smart contracts.
That is, instead of sending money to a smart contract at some address, it will be possible to transfer money to a smart contract with a name?
It is quite true that it will also be possible to share information about your investment portfolio with another user .
Then from what resource the user will buy cryptocurrency, with some exchanger ?
Skraps wallet will be tied to three different exchanges (Kraken, Poloniex, cex.io) through the API in the client part of the application, so that the user can buy Ethereum (if the user has a fiat currency) on the most optimal exchange. Then esters can be used to buy the desired cryptocurrency via the API shapeshift.io. Scraps wallet will be integrated with Shapeshift, which will allow conversion from one crypto-token to another in real time.
Information taken from the white paper? Or from some other source?

Yes of white paper, suggest you read it to more thoroughly acquainted with the project)
It turns out this project is not the first in the field of investment he has a worthy competitor in my opinion. Especially companies such as Acorns and Stash. As for Coinflash and Dust, I don't think they represent serious competition.
This app has a lot more advantages than the ones you listed, it is likely that this app will be top 1 in micro-investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
For ease of recognition of smart contracts, the Scraps platform will use the ENS name registration system, which will register the names of custom smart contracts.
That is, instead of sending money to a smart contract at some address, it will be possible to transfer money to a smart contract with a name?
It is quite true that it will also be possible to share information about your investment portfolio with another user .
Skraps wallet will be tied to three different exchanges (Kraken, Poloniex, cex.io) through the API in the client part of the application, so that the user can buy Ethereum (if the user has a fiat currency) on the most optimal exchange. Then esters can be used to buy the desired cryptocurrency via the API shapeshift.io. Scraps wallet will be integrated with Shapeshift, which will allow conversion from one crypto-token to another in real time.

Yes of white paper, suggest you read it to more thoroughly acquainted with the project)
It turns out this project is not the first in the field of investment he has a worthy competitor in my opinion. Especially companies such as Acorns and Stash. As for Coinflash and Dust, I don't think they represent serious competition.

Pages:
Jump to: