Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 6. (Read 64258 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Neon Exchange is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
For me this is the best promising ICO of this quarter, I didn't have an account for ICO but my friend had and gave me a half of his allocation.

More like the only relevant ICO of this quarter. Most promising ICO of the year, not just this quarter...

Good for you to have the half of allocation. You owe your friend a pizza and a beer Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
For me this is the best promising ICO of this quarter, I didn't have an account for ICO but my friend had and gave me a half of his allocation.
https://medium.com/@hypotheticalidentity/why-you-should-have-nex-in-your-portfolio-ea8f3b3c02be

I wrote a summary of what NEX value could be if they meet their goals.

Unlike many other ICOs, NEX token price will not be dependent on NEO value.  The baseline value of NEX is derived from usage of the platform via exchange, payments, and banking (future). I'm surprised how much OTC trading has occurred as NEX value will likely surpass NEO in the mid-long term; good if you're a buyer and best of luck if you sold.

100 Mil trading profit is too much for DEX in this market. probbaly after 2 year?

Yes, I agree. The prediction for DEX atm is too optimistic and unlikely. If the DEX will however work, as it needs to (fast, without maintenance problems, easy to use...) and if the marketing will be done right, it suddenly is very possible.
When we hit new bull run, anything is possible.

Worth mentioning is also the vesting program which makes a massive pressure on price and the comparative tokens do not have it. Imagine a bull run in Q1 2019 and most of the people vested their tokens in Q4 2018 for 6 months+. Now there is not so much supply for the tokens to be sold, while the bull run will make the demand big. Price could really soar...
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
https://medium.com/@hypotheticalidentity/why-you-should-have-nex-in-your-portfolio-ea8f3b3c02be

Unlike many other ICOs, NEX token price will not be dependent on NEO value.  The baseline value of NEX is derived from usage of the platform via exchange, payments, and banking (future). I'm surprised how much OTC trading has occurred as NEX value will likely surpass NEO in the mid-long term; good if you're a buyer and best of luck if you sold.

100 Mil trading profit is too much for DEX in this market. probbaly after 2 year?
Activity: 258
NEX is the gem, should never go bellow 1 USD. The first security one in crypto.
The reason why they did not sell out 100% is simple due to the lottery allocation round 2. It was too much for some people (9k USD), especially in this market. I am sure 100% that if NEX sold to crowd, they it would have not any NEX left.

Unlike many other ICOs, NEX token price will not be dependent on NEO value.  The baseline value of NEX is derived from usage of the platform via exchange, payments, and banking (future). I'm surprised how much OTC trading has occurred as NEX value will likely surpass NEO in the mid-long term; good if you're a buyer and best of luck if you sold.

I like the calculations. Because of the vesting incentive, the supply of the tokens on the market to sell will be much lower, thus the pressure on the price of the token.
Now it all depends on the team, and if they can deliver the product good enough. And to attract the users - this is a hard part. I do believe in the team. Very much.

Still your assumptions are a bit far off high. 1000 USD per coin is a veeeery optimistic prediction. I do of course hope, that you are right Smiley
Activity: 209
I think the lottery is a decent choice for ICO. I was attempting to take an interest in TheKey ICO on neo stage and it was an entire wreckage. 40k individuals were whitelisted and the site was down for like multi day and just couple of thousand individuals we ready to contribute. along these lines everything is known ahead of time and there ought to be no issues amid the ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I can see that the tokens are already unlocked. Is there any information about when the listing will be on the exchanges?

If the tokens are unlocked then it could go on Switcheo straight away as its a  Nep5 DEX. Just needs someone to do it. Other than that the team might want to wait until they can put in on their own exchange.

NEX Tokens were never locked, I think the reason why it's not listed on Switcheo is that NEX is a security. Switcheo is currently not allowed to list them in my opinion.
The only way to buy NEX is OTC, but there are so many scammers - I wouldn't do that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I can see that the tokens are already unlocked. Is there any information about when the listing will be on the exchanges?

If the tokens are unlocked then it could go on Switcheo straight away as its a  Nep5 DEX. Just needs someone to do it. Other than that the team might want to wait until they can put in on their own exchange.
Activity: 456
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Any news on when NEX is going on the market or when the exchange will be up and running?
As far as I know, that is not yet known. We hope to provide the team with information in the near future.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Unlike many other ICOs, NEX token price will not be dependent on NEO value.  The baseline value of NEX is derived from usage of the platform via exchange, payments, and banking (future). I'm surprised how much OTC trading has occurred as NEX value will likely surpass NEO in the mid-long term; good if you're a buyer and best of luck if you sold.
ICO ends, but I see that the project was unable to raise the hard cap But even 90% hard cap is an impressive result.

So they have raised 90% of the hardcap? That is official?

A good result, nevertheless. In this time of the market - a very good result indeed.

That probably means that the pressure on the price rise should be a bit stronger, as now circulating supply will be lower and people that want the coins and didn't get into the lottery will try to buy them regardless - demand should stay the same.

It all depends on the coins left to the team. Should be around 60% of all coins?
Activity: 456
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
ICO ends, but I see that the project was unable to raise the hard cap But even 90% hard cap is an impressive result.
Anybody has the info if the hardcap has been reached in the round 2?

And, more importantly: I haven't been able to see anywhere where and when will the token be listed. Do you think they will list it also somewhere else, before the go fully live with the exchange? Sounds quite improbable due to the security thing.

Wouldn't be fun if the first exchange NEX would be listed on the Lichtenstein Stock Exchange?  Grin
Any news on when NEX is going on the market or when the exchange will be up and running?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
A lot of people wanted to participiate in this ICO, but seems they cant raise hardcap now. 25 mln for just a decentralized exchange is too much in this time. They dont need so big money. Nowdays developers must reduce amount. Few years ago projects raised 2-3 mln (like Neo, Stratis and now very succesfull.
This picture was found in the telegram channel, I think it is useful to someone.

The Approx payout from staking NeX

The only this with graphic is that staking payments are paid in tokens not cash. You will get a percentage of the tokens they made. So I guess in a bear market it would be less than what is stated and in a bull market you might be more.

Also in order to get the 75% reward you have to put your NEX tokens into a 2 year staking contract.
Pages:
Jump to: