Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 50. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
April 13, 2021, 11:42:13 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Most are well aware of the problems and the Gulden advisory board is dealing with it 1 step at a time, first with the reward changes. Positive times are a coming.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 13, 2021, 08:21:38 AM
I was banned from slack about 3 years ago for talking about Guldens ranking on coinmarketcap in traders, Gulden was still top 250 , Gulden can't keep in the top 1000 in 2021. My fears and thoughts came true and was lucky to have sold 90% of my coins.

The ranking dropped fast after the 2 development rewards and the announcement of Novo. Both were anti price. I would say Novo was far worse for the Gulden price.

I believe slack is more open to sensitive topics in 2021 which is a good change.

Doxter if you join telegram you will get banned for insulting people, kraken runs a tight ship.

I trade this low liquidity market. What a win!

After many years of not involving myself in the Gulden market I might step back in. Enjoy whatever free reign you may be experiencing.
Activity: 53
April 13, 2021, 07:51:55 AM
Looking at the charts , it seems Gulden is slowly getting his momentum.
Support is good at 25-26 satoshi.
I think we can prepare the rocket for his launch soon Cheesy

If hard fork happens for cutting the supply, I think we will fly hard.
Activity: 22
April 13, 2021, 03:52:40 AM
I was banned from slack about 3 years ago for talking about Guldens ranking on coinmarketcap in traders, Gulden was still top 250 , Gulden can't keep in the top 1000 in 2021. My fears and thoughts came true and was lucky to have sold 90% of my coins.

The ranking dropped fast after the 2 development rewards and the announcement of Novo. Both were anti price. I would say Novo was far worse for the Gulden price.

I believe slack is more open to sensitive topics in 2021 which is a good change.

Doxter if you join telegram you will get banned for insulting people, kraken runs a tight ship.

It's never worth changing the blockchain settings but the current settings is not healthy to attract any investor that's worth one's salt.
Activity: 52
April 13, 2021, 02:12:51 AM

Activity: 4
April 12, 2021, 05:48:04 PM
This coins goes to 4c I will make Nick my bitch boy for a week.

Nick would love to see you try that. You couldn’t even move your fat ass longer then a minute. We saw you play piano with your disabled tiny hands. As long as your hair is longer then our mums together, the only bitch in here is you. Although we’ve seen your mom is a bit shorthaired.

Your whole family tree is publicly on the internet you ugly retard. We hope police treated you well, you looked like sh*t when they took your picture.

You couldn’t even hide behind an account created with stolen credentials. Exposing yourself this way only to spread some FUD and gain some coins.

Get outta here little mofo. You ain’t that much.

Nick and his sugardaddy Jan sitting on a Iceberg, before they freeze to death, Nick says Jan we saved here comes the Titanic. Jan says no Nick no that is a ship with a Gulden logo. Nick says fuck my life we had more of a chance with the titanic.

Didn’t they confiscate all of your drugs? Must be some good stuff you’re using. What happened? Humanity gave up on you?  
April 12, 2021, 04:25:09 PM
This coins goes to 4c I will make Nick my bitch boy for a week.

Nick would love to see you try that. You couldn’t even move your fat ass longer then a minute. We saw you play piano with your disabled tiny hands. As long as your hair is longer then our mums together, the only bitch in here is you. Although we’ve seen your mom is a bit shorthaired.

Your whole family tree is publicly on the internet you ugly retard. We hope police treated you well, you looked like sh*t when they took your picture.

You couldn’t even hide behind an account created with stolen credentials. Exposing yourself this way only to spread some FUD and gain some coins.

Get outta here little mofo. You ain’t that much.
April 12, 2021, 03:06:05 PM
Can rich traders sell coins to push the price to 1c before the rewards and max supply change. I want to buy Gulden at fair value, I never would sell if i knew this change was coming.

It's going to dump hard because we don't know if Rijks cats are on funding payroll.

is 1.5 cent not fair?, considering 1.5 cent can reach $0.50

1.5c is the peak. Don't be fooled into thinking this coin is cheap, in 2 years you will be lucky to come out without making a loss.

32% of the supply in circulation with no reduced rewards in the future. 1 developer working on 2 coins but the funding trough continues each block when the developer is working on Novo. One grandpa exchange that is losing influence each month, Aat ready to repeat his 2018 performance... must I carry on?

Why don't you dump and leave Gulden for good, if its so bad why do you hang around?

Ehhm,  I am not a noob bro.
I stacked up Gulden at an average of 1.1 cent and will add more.
Between now and March 2020 Gulden lowest price was $0.0065
Even 1.5 cent is dirt cheap.
You cannot fool me.
Try that trick on your grandma!!

You spread fud so you can buy at 1 cent, which will hopefully not happen.
Greedy people like you deserve to be left behind :-)
Activity: 59
April 12, 2021, 02:00:00 PM
If you check Dox’s TA’s on Tradingview (user Doxoliday) you see him giving a very positive price future for Gulden.

So 2 options come to mind:

1. He is fudding, so he has longer to stack up on more cheap Gulden (of which he knows will go up in value)

2. He is pissed that he got banned for homophobic rants on Slack
Activity: 17
April 12, 2021, 01:53:07 PM
Can rich traders sell coins to push the price to 1c before the rewards and max supply change. I want to buy Gulden at fair value, I never would sell if i knew this change was coming.

It's going to dump hard because we don't know if Rijks cats are on funding payroll.

1.5c is the peak. Don't be fooled into thinking this coin is cheap, in 2 years you will be lucky to come out without making a loss.

32% of the supply in circulation with no reduced rewards in the future. 1 developer working on 2 coins but the funding trough continues each block when the developer is working on Novo. One grandpa exchange that is losing influence each month, Aat ready to repeat his 2018 performance... must I carry on?

Why don't you dump and leave Gulden for good, if its so bad why do you hang around?
April 12, 2021, 01:07:54 PM

April 12, 2021, 12:52:44 PM
weird way of expressing how Rijk talks to the community
April 12, 2021, 12:11:20 PM
"im getting banned for asking questions about funding"

Nick is such a faggy little fop though [...] Again, Nick, please get a boyfriend already so you can finally fulfill your fantasy of being fisted up to the elbow. Make sure you get plenty of lube.
April 12, 2021, 12:00:55 PM
i just read back the discussion on their slack, but it seems to me that you were rightfully banned. It was rather homophobic banter you said right there. And you admitted you stole somebodies identity. Which kinda is a felony.

Nobody got banned there in ages, everybody can ask every question they want. You cannot say homophobic things though. It is 2021, calling people out on their sexual preference is not done anymore.
Activity: 58
April 11, 2021, 10:16:55 AM
April 10, 2021, 12:28:57 PM
After Nocks lost my coins I never looked at Gulden since, qbut maybe I can try make up for my losses by buying and holding for 2 reward halvings, I will be 33 in 8 years so not too bad.

Has the changes been approved?

No. The discussion is ongoing. But a majority in the GAB is pro-change. The discussion in the community is mainly about details of when halvings, what block rewards etc.
April 10, 2021, 09:13:39 AM
After Nocks lost my coins I never looked at Gulden since, qbut maybe I can try make up for my losses by buying and holding for 2 reward halvings, I will be 33 in 8 years so not too bad.

Has the changes been approved?
April 09, 2021, 03:31:01 PM
Well, believe it or not but in the slack, the GAB launched a plan to change the total supply to 750m and to put in a halving mechanism that halves all rewards (incl dev reward) every 4 year.
They planned it so that the halvings are timed a few months after the Bitcoin halving, so they fall right into the bull market. Since they think halvings within the bull market gathers more attention than halvings in a bear market.
Together with the hard fork needed to put the above changes in place, they want to lower the dev reward to 70 and the mining reward to 20.

The whole plan is not a fixed decision yet, but the majority of the GAB is in favor of making changes to the total supply and to integrating a halving mechanism. They have put out this plan so the community can discuss about it.

-edit- link to the pdf with schematics on Guldenbites https://guldenbites.com/2021/04/08/proposal-total-supply-rewards-reduction/

These changes will bring Gulden close to syscoins circulation and max supply. Syscoin trades at 2800% the value of Gulden.

Max supply

Syscoin                                                                             Gulden with change                                                                                                               Gulden without change
888 000 000                                                                      750 000 000                                                                                                                         1 680 000 000

Supply in circulation

Syscoin                                                                             Gulden
610 000 000                                                                     540  000 000

Percentage supply in circulation

Syscoin                                                                            Gulden with change                                                                                                                    Gulden without change
69%                                                                                72%                                                                                                                                           32%  

Reward cycle

Syscoin                                                                           Gulden with change                                                                                                                     Gulden without change
5% reduced annually                                                        160 to 120 drop in 2 months and 50% reduced every 4 years                                                         Permanent 160 reward

Bolded parts equal problems

Is it possible to put this into a pdf or jpg or something. Its fooked on mobile.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
April 09, 2021, 12:53:05 PM
Well, believe it or not but in the slack, the GAB launched a plan to change the total supply to 750m and to put in a halving mechanism that halves all rewards (incl dev reward) every 4 year.
They planned it so that the halvings are timed a few months after the Bitcoin halving, so they fall right into the bull market. Since they think halvings within the bull market gathers more attention than halvings in a bear market.
Together with the hard fork needed to put the above changes in place, they want to lower the dev reward to 70 and the mining reward to 20.

The whole plan is not a fixed decision yet, but the majority of the GAB is in favor of making changes to the total supply and to integrating a halving mechanism. They have put out this plan so the community can discuss about it.

-edit- link to the pdf with schematics on Guldenbites https://guldenbites.com/2021/04/08/proposal-total-supply-rewards-reduction/

These changes will bring Gulden close to syscoins circulation and max supply. Syscoin trades at 2800% the value of Gulden.

Max supply

Syscoin                                                                             Gulden with change                                                                                                               Gulden without change
888 000 000                                                                      750 000 000                                                                                                                         1 680 000 000

Supply in circulation

Syscoin                                                                             Gulden
610 000 000                                                                     540  000 000

Syscoin                                                                            Gulden with change                                                                                                                    Gulden without change
69%                                                                                72%                                                                                                                                           32%  

Reward cycle

Syscoin                                                                           Gulden with change                                                                                                                     Gulden without change
5% reduced annually                                                        160 to 120 drop in 2 months and 50% reduced every 4 years                                                         Permanent 160 reward

FML Gulden is a Rollercoaster, faith restored. Will pick up some coins for the long term. The format of this post does not come out well on mobile, but the content is good.

Syscoin is a great coin, will see how they match up in the next few years once word has gotten around about these changes for Gulden.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
April 09, 2021, 06:54:02 AM

Max supply

Supply in circulation

Reward cycle

Pages:
Jump to: