Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the best time - page 20. (Read 60209 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
April 25, 2020, 05:59:19 AM
they are many who are looking for online jobs not to make investments or anything but they are looking for online sites that are free or even some who have expertise looking for manufacturing services such as websites etc. so this has nothing to do with crypto investment (what's more they have just arrived)
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 25, 2020, 02:51:23 AM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
You might be right people are looking for extra income online, it means they dont want to spend a capital to earn but instead they want to earn by working in return for money. There are some people who have money and willing to invest in new projects but I bet majority wants to earn without capital.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
April 25, 2020, 01:31:50 AM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
You cannot understand the situation of some projects if its involve money. Of course right now covid cases around the globe make it worse in every business and also in cryptocurrency industry. Some investors needed to find a way on how to survive their own business or even investment with this mess. So expect a lot of project delays that will happen. Its not that they dont want their proejct to bloom but consider also that market is affected and the funds needed elsewhere and mostly needed right now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
April 24, 2020, 10:48:34 PM
Agree with this opinion. It is the best time to release project.  Because of covid 19 people must stay at home.  All people all over the world try to find online job so they can still get income although do not go work outside. People have give much attention and trust to crypto world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 24, 2020, 07:40:43 PM

The time is yet to come, however, despite the shortcomings in the market, people are still making a good fortune with the unstable market. In fact, this is a good time, but not the best, to make your own profit alongside others.
With time, we will get to know better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
April 24, 2020, 07:27:04 PM

There is no doubt that online marketing or advertisement will grow in this lockdown situation but i don't thing it's good idea to release a new project at this situation. Yes you can marketing your product in online but besides online you need many things to finished in offline/field (Like gov. document or legal papers for projects), which is not easy task in lockdown situation. So it's better idea to release a new project when everything will be normal again.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 24, 2020, 07:18:31 PM

Regardless of the Covid-19 pandemic, if your project is shit from the beginning, no one will invest on it to be honest. So it is still base on how well developed or how unique is your project. If it is something different then whether we are in the lockdown or not, there will be people that are going to be interested.

As far as job online though, yes, probably the best time to hone your resume and try to search that will fit your skills. But it will be difficult as well, as you are going to compete with other people who are seeking jobs online, just saying.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
April 24, 2020, 07:02:07 PM
COVID-19 continues infecting people and many people become jobless that's pushing themselves to find a job online. It was then noted the increase of online transactions that is because more people had come into the use of crypto as it simplest way to make payments but thinking about a new project for investment, I'm not sure how people will looked into that. During this hard time, investing is not their main concern but they are more concerned about how to survive from the situation and live safely.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
April 24, 2020, 06:35:58 PM
many people have different opinions and also some developers also have different thoughts, but in my opinion there is covid19 or not it actually does not really affect the project because if we see many projects that remain successful at a time like this, it's just a few developers many have postponed their projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
April 24, 2020, 06:19:01 PM
I experienced something like this, now I work at home and become a bounty hunter. covid 19 is very influential in real work and many people are fired because companies close.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
April 24, 2020, 06:06:58 PM
This is for sure that current pandemic situation is having positive impact on cryptocurrencies market due to increase in investors, specially new investors awareness.
Yes, market can get benefit of that for long term. And for old investors also there is an opportunity to accumulate more as most of the coins are down by more than 70 to 80%.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 24, 2020, 05:50:50 PM
what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
I also think that it's the best time at these times. People are on their homes and most likely facing their computers and smartphones so the exposure for the projects is likely.
But, exposure might be there but the question if they will invest.
What kind of project does OP's talking about? Yeah, you are right exposure is already there if they produce their new project but the real question is if people really gonna invest in it? I don't think this is the right time for that project to release/show up perhaps it is the time but people are too busy for their own health right now since there is a pandemic and there isn't a cure for it yet. That project might be forgotten if things gets worst without the cure first. I think OP should introduce a vaccine project that would help to end this pandemic as soon as possible.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
April 24, 2020, 05:45:27 PM
It seems to me that now most people are looking for a job opportunity. And unlikely they want to invest, especially in a new, not stable project. So I doubt in your statement.
Agree with you, they are trying to find jobs in this space. And they don't want to spend their money on new projects, I think they're focusing on airdrops and bounty to make money because it's free.
if you only focus on the bounty campaign and airdrop I don't think it will make you get a lot of money because when conditions like this you have to be demanded to think further about how to get money such as selling masks or needs that are very used when conditions plague the virus as it is today.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
April 24, 2020, 05:36:57 PM
I don't believe this is the right time to release your project because i believe everybody is scare to invest now because no one can't  tell how long the lockdown will take and how successful the project  you invest in will be.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
April 24, 2020, 05:11:26 PM
Many projects delay their sales/may release so it's not the right time for now. People are looking for work online without investment, such as looking for airdrops or bounties. It is best if the project is launched after the pandemic is over and is waiting for things to return to normal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
April 24, 2020, 04:47:27 PM
New crypto project means they will go through fundraising, right? Then how can be it is a good time to come? People are spending even savings to stay strong against Covid-19! Even Binance IEO is not doing well after listing on it! So, Personally, I think the new project can come and introduce themselves and do something for Covid-19 victims, but no need to offer jobs or seeks money through IEO at the mid-level exchange, if they can bear the Binance or others top exchanges IEO then we will welcome them.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 24, 2020, 04:40:39 PM
I thought you were about to say that it was the best time to learn more about crypto currencies and join the market by investing on it. But looks like you are talking about the projects  Roll Eyes. Yeah, now is the prime time to bring into more scam projects. You have nothing to do, so why not scam and run away with investors money?
Lol, no thanks. We don't need anymore projects. It is really hard to find one project that actually turned out to be good. I bet after people invests their money on the project, they are going to come up with an excuse "Sorry can't work on project due to current pandemic.".
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
April 24, 2020, 04:38:23 PM
I always reference this, Now  is the best time to do anything related to crypto currency. It has to be today because there is not best time; each day is a best time to get started.
Either becoming a trader? joining a bounty campaign? becoming an investor? buying bitcoin? or taking profits; anytime is the best time.

If you tarry round and round looking for a best time to launch a crypto currency project; you will miss out and it will be inconsistency and lack of believe on your path.
Just do it.

Always do your own research, always
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
April 24, 2020, 04:24:43 PM
Well I really don't think this is the best time to release a project,admist this lock down and financial bottle neck, if you want to release a project, just give it some time till this whole scenario is over,right now more people prefer to hold fiat.so I think you should give it a hold.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 24, 2020, 04:20:47 PM
Yeah you are right i see rise in the trend of 'work from home' queries and searches and even common people are interested in this thing now which just indicates the bright future ahead, i am sure due to this trend crypto market will get a boost and it will be evident in coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: