Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 21. (Read 24299 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 06:47:29 PM
Now is the right time to buy rather than been afraid of the unknown. lot of my friends has bought many coin just in the future. I think they thought wise anyway. so now or never.
I agree you need to invest when everyone starts to sell , and now is the best time for this, I think that in 2019 will be a reversal of the market and the long-awaited growth!
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 14, 2018, 06:28:50 PM
There is nothing like now or never in crypto currency.
Its either you are fully involved,or
you are not involved at all, because trying involvement and non involvement will leave you in losses.

There is need to be smarter regarding crypto currency, learn to know more about your environment before participating to prevent undue complains.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2018, 06:24:11 PM
Now really quite a sad situation, as prices are going down more and more and so far they will not grow. Miners have at least another month to work in the negative and only a month later the market may turn around. It all depends on how quickly we reach the bottom, when people look at the prices say that now it is really profitable to buy.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 14, 2018, 06:13:46 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

The fact that mining hardly makes a profit was mentioned even when Bitcoin fell to 8 thousand dollars. Now its price is even less, and such conversations are again taking place. This is stupid, mining is profitable - as long as the coin network exists.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 14, 2018, 06:11:34 PM
If you really want to make some real profit then this is the time for you to invest. The prices are really down and with the least amount you could get some coins in your wallet for the future. If not now then i don't really know when again.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
December 14, 2018, 04:51:06 PM
yes since bitcoin prize dropped so hard down all other alt coins also dropped down and its now easy to buy some altcoins at very low time.
But we have to find the time when it has dropped the bottom and going again up.

regards
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 04:44:49 PM
Now is the right time to buy rather than been afraid of the unknown. lot of my friends has bought many coin just in the future. I think they thought wise anyway. so now or never.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 14, 2018, 03:42:26 PM
Sincerely, I think now is the time to buy and store coin for later resell because very soon, the market value will rise, and it will be such a great gain.
Now that the price is so low that it is almost appearing
 Useless. If one buys it now, one will enjoy it next years.
Activity: 644
December 14, 2018, 03:39:46 PM
At this point in time, we completely repeat the situation with Bitcoin 2014-2015. In principle, nothing prevents us from repeating it to the end and, after several months of the flat at the bottom, begin a new ascending cycle. The question is, will the manipulators be made? Only lazy now does not compare 2014 and 2018.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
of cpurse ypu should act right now as there will never be the perfect time fpr acting amd you need to understamd that you should be afraid
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 14, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
i hope very much that by starting right now we are not runing our chances for pfofit Wink then it's a chance that new year will make some corrections, so to predict anything is dangerous
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 14, 2018, 03:34:15 PM
I want to believe that many people will follow your advice. I’m surprised at the decision of many people to leave the cryptocurrency market. These people have
talked recently stated that they need to invest in any case. And now these same people don’t see the opportunities that the market now provides.
The most of people want simple money without any difficulties. But today they lost so much that to save something is their main goal. I understand it but I'm not with them. I'm ready to wait all necessary time to restoration. 
Activity: 513
Merit: 117
December 14, 2018, 03:31:09 PM
I want to believe that many people will follow your advice. I’m surprised at the decision of many people to leave the cryptocurrency market. These people have
talked recently stated that they need to invest in any case. And now these same people don’t see the opportunities that the market now provides.
Activity: 462
December 14, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
Hello! I fully support you! I also think everyone should buy now. But this is just my personal opinion! Everyone decides for himself)
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 14, 2018, 03:09:23 PM
now or nevr as now it is sich a good time for the buying and investing so i think we will know shzt to dp quite soon and i widh you good luck
Activity: 602
December 14, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

And if the market continues, we will not see recovery. Today, investors again brought $ 2 billion and the market continued to fall. I think you need to wait a bit to invest profitably.
Activity: 154
December 14, 2018, 02:58:40 PM
Yes I must agree with you the price drop can be seen as an advantage rather than a disadvantage because the prices that where high and unreachable to so investors are now affordable
Activity: 448
December 14, 2018, 02:52:04 PM
crypto is currently experiencing very difficult developments with problems for advertising on Google and altcoin which are less effective in building projects. The 2 strongest BTC and ETH dicrypto coins have lost a lot of value to become market instability. maybe this is a golden opportunity when the price is cheap to buy it with quality that will bring you success next year. the most important thing is that you have to be prepared if you doubt it's better to survive
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 14, 2018, 02:00:35 PM
Miners will sell their computing powers, difficulty will decrease and payments will rise for those who stayed. So i dont think that miners affect the market
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2018, 01:57:21 PM
Prices fall and most people panic at what they will do next, some choose to sell all their coins because they think there is no hope. But, some people who still believe continue to observe market developments and even buy a few coins at a cheap price because they think the coins will skyrocket again.
Pages:
Jump to: