Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 22. (Read 24299 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 14, 2018, 01:47:37 PM
Whole year I was waiting time to buy and the prices went down and down again. Lucky me coz I didn't buy during the year. Now I have a question, should we still wait the lower prices?
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
December 14, 2018, 01:39:39 PM
I would also love to buy now, but I feel the market will continue to lose value and Bitcoin has not yet found the bottom. And I think many people think so too,
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 01:29:27 PM
yes i also think its good time to buy bitcoin and some good altcoins and hold its for long time crypto market will be recover next year so it will be more profitable if invest now
Activity: 280
December 14, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
Don't just speculate based on logic in making decisions, but you also have to look at it in terms of fundamental and technical analysis. Because even though the miners are already working on loss it does not mean the right time to start buying crypto
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2018, 12:35:20 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Yea I mean better now when everything is in the toilet to buy the coins, the miners are not really making much profit right now and what they are doing is basically mining coins that they can hodl and sell at the next bull so it is only wise for the rest of us to buy when we can and also hold those coins. The coins are basically on sale right now
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
December 12, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
in technical analysts prices can now be said to be cheap but what we still have to be aware of is that some people often make negative news to make prices fall even more so they can get cheaper prices than now .... if we are sure about the future ahead of crypto buy now and save it for the next 1/2 years Grin Grin, it may be too risky to buy the product so the decision remains for you to buy or wait until early next year
Activity: 434
GIGZI
December 12, 2018, 12:52:24 PM
As you see it happened. The market has been dumped much lower than expected. I did not calculated at the beginning of this year that we will touch 80 bucks per Ethereum. In my opinion it is too low for the whole crypto currencies industry.
as investors we must always speculate, if we want to get profit. but all there are risks of each. if we do not determine the decision then what will we get later? the important thing is we don't give up easily
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
I agree with the author, now is a good time to buy for a long time, but in my opinion it is better to look at the market for a while, because the next bottom can wait for us.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 12, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
There is another option for the development of events. Some people predict that the fall in bitcoin prices may continue and then many major miners will be forced to go broke. Although of course I do not really believe in it, if I speak the truth.
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 11:50:54 AM
As you see it happened. The market has been dumped much lower than expected. I did not calculated at the beginning of this year that we will touch 80 bucks per Ethereum. In my opinion it is too low for the whole crypto currencies industry.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 12, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
Yes.  You're right.  Now when the price is so low, I also think that the best time to buy coins!
Yes, that's a good choice to buy more coins because prices are falling and this is the time for us,  it can bring profitable when market going to fluctuate anytime. So just wait and have a time to think.

Easy to say. But what if it goes down a lot further? People have been saying that when btc was steady above 6k and then sold under 5k. How long can you remain positive and hold out in a declining market? I think that will determine if you're going to make money or end up like all those people who lost  a lot.
copper member
December 12, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
The crypto market has a mind of its own and to some extent not driven by speculations. If one observes critically would understand that the current level of the market was never anticipated by several school of taught as it was believed that the crypto market will bounce would never drop to a certain level anymore which it did. We may not have gotten to the bottom yet, people should just invest with caution
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 12, 2018, 10:11:18 AM
Yes, now it is profitable to buy coins, I think the price for them should grow in a few years
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 12, 2018, 09:51:10 AM
I agree with you . Prices have fallen by nearly 80% over the beginning of the year. So now it is the right time to invest. Waiting and receiving profits in the future.
Of course now buy a good solution , but I believe that prices can still fall and so it is better to buy 10 percent now, and the rest just keep in Fiat
Activity: 200
December 12, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
I agree with you . Prices have fallen by nearly 80% over the beginning of the year. So now it is the right time to invest. Waiting and receiving profits in the future.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 02:28:59 AM
I think that I certainly can start the process again, because I believe in cryptocurrency in spite of everything that the market shows us today or the market will show us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
December 12, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

The equilibrium maybe starting now. Once miners starts giving up since it's not profitable to run mining rigs due to recent price decline, then the flat line will happen - long sideways trading season.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
December 12, 2018, 12:59:54 AM

Yes it is a great time to buy now, but it comes when there is a lot of spending going on around us, we have two holidays coming Christmas and New Year season so even if you want to buy you will start to think that it is only one time of the year that you will send gifts to your lovced ones and friends and this will stop you from buying more altcoins even if the price is attractive.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
December 12, 2018, 12:36:02 AM
Indeed, it is a now or never situation. You have to decide if you are going to invest in crypto right now or not. I consider this day as a good opportunity to buy alts since the value is low. By that, we can earn more when the price starts to increase.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 11, 2018, 11:12:42 PM
A lot of bitcoin miners has stopped mining for a while.

Buying at dip is a great strategy if you are into this cycle. Buying while you can at the lowest price is very recommended. Don't lose your hope in the market though its been shaky.
Pages:
Jump to: