Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 23. (Read 24301 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 11, 2018, 11:05:54 PM
Yes, now to hold your coins or buy coins it would be better, buy when the price of coins is cheap and invest it certainly will be profitable for the future, don't delay for something good for the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 10:44:45 PM
I agree with you. I am buying more coins as I can right now. I don’t want to waste an opportunity since the coins are at a low price. It is better to be prepared for the good day to come. Just going to hold my coins until the market recovers.
It is your choice and I believe that when the market enters the recovery phase you will make a lot of big profits. I believe that this discount is only temporary and we can trust a new future for Cryptocurrency in 2019. Just wait and hope so much
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 11, 2018, 10:40:42 PM
I agree with you. I am buying more coins as I can right now. I don’t want to waste an opportunity since the coins are at a low price. It is better to be prepared for the good day to come. Just going to hold my coins until the market recovers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 10:27:35 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
Making decision at this kind of moment can be so much difficult, but i believe investing right now is a good thing to make.
It will open a wider chance for the coins to grows up big and generate enough profit for everyone related to that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 10:19:19 PM
There is no impossibility in crypto dictionary. Everything is possible. The game of the market is prone to risk and every player must be aware of this at all time. Be cautious in your investment in crypto. Don't lose your hard-earned money trying to get rich quick. Crypto is not meant for that.
right, i think we should be aware of that before entering the crypto market. and i'm sure every crypto user knows all the risks that will be accepted, we can get rich or become poor when on the market.

now is one proof of market risk that makes the poor.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
December 11, 2018, 08:43:28 PM
The choices are to keep on holding and buy more cheap Bitcoins or to leave this investment in fear because they are afraid as Bitcoins likely is going to end. Bitcon Ending will not happen as many countries are already used Bitcoin as alternative currency so forget the investments but focus on how convenienced we are now as we use the Bitcoin for our direct spending.
Activity: 196
December 11, 2018, 08:37:25 PM
Now the crypto market is still falling. I think that we should wait before the first wave of growth and the after correction buy altcoins and bitcoin. As for me, I hold different cryptocurrencies since august. And now I feel nervous because I can buy now cheaper then I bought.
Well, you have not invested all your money in cryptocurrency , I think now you can still buy in the future to go in plus faster
December 10, 2018, 03:56:33 PM
Now the crypto market is still falling. I think that we should wait before the first wave of growth and the after correction buy altcoins and bitcoin. As for me, I hold different cryptocurrencies since august. And now I feel nervous because I can buy now cheaper then I bought.
Activity: 100
December 10, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
I plan to calmly and without panic wait for the last days of December 2018. At this time, the ethereal price will be within 50-55 US dollars. I will collect all the money and buy etithium for all the money. I will buy directly in the last days of December. It's my personal opinion.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
I think making a long-term investment is dangerous. The whole market is falling, the coins are getting cheaper. It is better to short until the situation stabilizes.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 11:37:31 AM
Certainly its a very good time to purchase a coins in crypto market, the price of Ethereum and bitcoin are very good to buy in this market. I don't think that these coins will come again on this price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 09, 2018, 10:03:34 AM
There is no impossibility in crypto dictionary. Everything is possible. The game of the market is prone to risk and every player must be aware of this at all time. Be cautious in your investment in crypto. Don't lose your hard-earned money trying to get rich quick. Crypto is not meant for that.
Activity: 672
December 09, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
It depends where you are mining Bitcoin, if you mine Bitcoin in Venezuela, where the state subsidizes electricity, mining costs are minimal.
But if you are in Europe, your mining costs are around 6000$ for 1 BTC.

The Bitcoin at this moment is not stable it is because of the status in the market but their is a chances to boom it again because of the people hard work just to achieve what everyones aim for. Mining would be risky as always and it is part of the challenge.
Activity: 644
December 09, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

I agree with that, indeed this is the right time to do the purchase of digital currencies, such as Ether, Wafes, Bitcoin and Cardano. I think the next few months the price of the digital currency will improve. this is a suitable time for you to buy because the price of the digital currency that I mentioned dropped dramatically.
Activity: 77
December 09, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
yes it's worth buying, the price is very low but think before you regret it. if it's the best for you, please do it and all of that is your choice. The lower the market price cannot go up in a good direction, the conditions often go up and down. just be positive and use opportunities well, hopefully in the future it will be profitable.
Activity: 210
December 09, 2018, 08:50:08 AM
I doubt that you need to buy now , it is easier to lose 10 percent of the profits than 10 percent of the loss for this will buy after the market will show that it found the bottom and ready to go up
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 07, 2018, 04:30:56 AM
I think the Crypto market should have a clear rule to protect investors. Bitcoin and ETH prices fell sharply as investors could lose assets at any time. But this is a good time to invest
All around the world people loose their money in different situations and businesses. Why do you think investors should be insured from losses? Market is the same work as any other. Work harder and you`ll gain profits instead of losses
Activity: 396
December 07, 2018, 04:05:02 AM
I support the latter. I don't want any investment now. The price of Bitcoin is very unstable. There is a possibility of -50% at any time, so I wait for the market to eliminate some bad products before I come back to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 34
December 06, 2018, 11:22:56 PM
I think the Crypto market should have a clear rule to protect investors. Bitcoin and ETH prices fell sharply as investors could lose assets at any time. But this is a good time to invest
Activity: 784
December 06, 2018, 10:38:34 PM
very good time be bought today. many large coins even indeed bitcoin ethereum and fall through to the current price. When thus missed opportunities is certainly not a good thing because at least as much as possible should be able to increase the number of assets while many coin prices are cheap enough at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: