Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 5. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
August 11, 2018, 06:40:44 PM
I believe that there be some big movement on the market before year 2018 ends just like the previous years. hopefully it will break again the all time high record because I still keep holding my coins preparing for this to happen.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:40:13 PM
so far, I do not see any prerequisites for the crypto-currency market to grow. the market continues to fall.
Activity: 43
August 11, 2018, 06:33:37 PM
Everyone can see the green in the market of digital money. In any case, we don't generally comprehend what is behind the green. We know the cost of cryptographic money is as yet not steady even it indicates superior to beforehand. We can't likewise ensure that presumably the cost will change once more.

Notwithstanding, seen from the improvement of the crypto consistently, it is extremely cheerful that digital money will fly high to the moon and achieve a decent solidness
Activity: 205
August 09, 2018, 06:50:50 AM
Now it's a time for Hold because of the market dump approx 15 -20 percent. So keep passions and Hold your Coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 08, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
The crypto space has enjoyed a lot of positive news as of late, but none of it has moved crypto prices considerably higher. This is especially the case for Bitcoin.If the market is real recover, then new high price for all the coins will be reach.

The price does not completely recover yet but it was actually moving up so keep on holding your coins and wait for the highest price to come out.
Activity: 183
August 08, 2018, 02:06:35 PM
if indeed it will start to fly now I am very grateful. because that is what is really awaited.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
The market is not ready yet to grow rapidly, it seems to me a few more months it is necessary to wait to see the beginning of a new trend.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:01:58 PM
if you look at the coinmarketcap chart in this thread, I'm happy. but this thread happened on April 12, 2018, meaning 4 months ago. while the condition of the coinmarkecap chart today August 08, 2018, has declined. Hopefully what happened a few months ago can be repeated. that's what I really hope.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 01:56:56 PM
I think this is very good for the market, although I don't want to get my hopes up because the cryptos are too volatile, we can say that there is a rise in the alts and that means a rise in the general market, I hope it continues like this, although I don't mind the lows, because that means more purchases at a good price, and so I can vary my portfolio.  Tongue
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 08, 2018, 01:52:06 PM
Still market will take time and go again deep no one say. I don't think this year market will break all time high of 2017. Maybe took next year. For us 2017 Golden year but not 2018 it's sure 2019 will be.  Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 01:38:27 PM
It's too early to talk about this, bitcoin continues to fall. Someone sells it as soon as it starts to grow. It seems that someone is manipulating the market.
Activity: 71
August 08, 2018, 05:10:44 AM
While it is largely believed that growth can begin at any time, I would like to not raise my hopes too high and think that this recession phase in the market now might linger on for a little more time. I still see the reds controlling the streets for a few more months. Let us all just be patient and hodl our coins for when this finally becomes over.
Activity: 45
August 05, 2018, 08:34:32 PM
The crypto advertise has confronted loads of issues in the ongoing past , This year particularly has been awful for the crypto world the year has been overwhelmed by the bearish market, This anyway doesn't imply that that the finish of the street, there still are potential outcomes that the market will recoup with time, we simply should be persistent with the market
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
August 02, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
I also think that growth can begin at any time. Better not to sell your coins at a low price, wait.
Activity: 294
August 02, 2018, 04:35:52 AM
Yes, the crypto is ready to fly because at that time market is good and much better than before. Everybody is waiting for this time, its all because of only BITCOIN. In the world of Crypto Currency everybody is waiting for this news and specially for investors.
Activity: 41
August 02, 2018, 04:23:02 AM
Value diagram isn't exceptionally encouraging as it covers a brief time of 7 days. not for a brief span, but rather for quite a while and a solid rise.These kinds of designs can be seen even in the most exceedingly bad of times.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
As far as we can see, according to your post, we are still preparing to ascending, lol. Because from the April all the way to July we have been slowly degrading, not upgrading.

It seems to me, this preparation lasts too long. I believe that finally, the market will recover, and the cryptocurrencies will rush forward and up but we do not know when it happens. Probably, this winter.

Well correction ongoing as news of the winklevoss etf being denied circulated. Btc again is below 8k though i think it's only a small bump. Let's see how things will play out from here until probably aug 10th.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 11:12:27 AM
I want utility tokens. Until that, just speculative investments happening, which favors the whales.
Utility tokens would make what is it made for. Not making huge profits, but an alternative way for transactions.
Activity: 448
July 27, 2018, 11:11:33 AM
crypto look like bull run in the month of aug after 3 months of bear market we are about to see few good times for crypto in terms of growth and bull market in coming days
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 11:11:31 AM
I believe what will give cryptocurrency the wing to fly now will be an approval of the bitcoin etf. The whole cryptocurrency world is waiting on that news.
Pages:
Jump to: