Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 2. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
I am sure that the crypto market is ready to fly immediately, especially now that it's September, so the start of a big market hike like the previous year is now the time to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
Today the market has fallen very much, but it was predictable. I hope that the growing trend will continue after a short fall. I believe in the crypto currency, because it is a strong industry.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:07:03 AM
The market will take off, but it seems to me that it will not be soon. We just have to believe and wait. I think prices will go up in late 2018 or early 2019.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:43:04 AM
if you examine the coinmarketcap chart on this thread, i am happy. however this thread passed off on April 12, 2018, meaning 4 months in the past. at the same time as the circumstance of the coinmarkecap chart nowadays August 08, 2018, has declined. with any luck what passed off a few months ago may be repeated. that is what I honestly desire.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 12:35:10 AM
A chance, after a big crash. Of course we are concerned about those who buy at peak prices. But if we continue to believe, buying the same coin at this time might reduce the unit price slightly, and when an increase like this happens, it might be able to restore some part of the reduced portfolio.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 12:24:32 AM
Like a wave, of course the market will fluctuate. Maybe we will still be under the influence of a huge increase last year, so I think April isn't strong enough to reverse the market at its highest point. And most importantly, are we ready for the next big increase, because that will require a lot of new communities.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
September 04, 2018, 11:33:07 PM
The encryption market will not take off this year. More and more market performance factors have been proved to be a critical moment now.
Activity: 546
September 04, 2018, 07:01:00 PM
The crypto market has been a rollercoaster for some time, today it's gaining the next day it has lost its previous day's gain. I hope we start seeing some balance in the coming months.
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
In the end, the market will come to an sensation. It's time for slower prices to grow and allow us to earn a little bit, and I'm sure I will be positive until the end of the year, and it will continue until the first few months of the next year.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 04, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
There was no flight then, and it is unlikely to happen in the near future. I think the cryptocurrency will be ready for take-off next year, but for now we are seeing some manipulation in the market. We need to be patient and just hold.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:49:23 PM
Yes, but now for some reason, we are waiting for some ETH futures, which "should change the market trend, and launch this damn rocket into the sky."  And there is an explanation - now we need a lot of money to see bitcoin for $20,000 again.
Yes, it`s true. The future situation depends on developing of the market, companies, and people which will support new technology. But if you will check the news, the situation is very positive.
Activity: 1036
September 04, 2018, 08:23:50 AM
Yes, but now for some reason, we are waiting for some ETH futures, which "should change the market trend, and launch this damn rocket into the sky."  And there is an explanation - now we need a lot of money to see bitcoin for $20,000 again.
September 04, 2018, 07:08:40 AM
if you look at the coinmarketcap chart in this thread, I'm happy. but this thread happened on April 12, 2018, meaning 4 months ago. while the condition of the coinmarkecap chart today August 08, 2018, has declined. Hopefully what happened a few months ago can be repeated. that's what I really hope.

the winter is pass, now all hodler at lease can smile abit. everyone is waiting btc go to the moon.
September 04, 2018, 07:04:13 AM
It was just last April when this screenshot was made before bitcoin has touched down to 5,000$ mark in few occasions and it happens again this time as bitcoin rises back to 7,000$ mark once again. If bitcoin will continue to grow to start the final quarter this year, then i believe that we have something worth waiting for bitcoin this year. It may not reached 20,000$ again this year but at least, there is a good recovery of its market cap and price.

its always been worth to wait.
September 04, 2018, 07:03:24 AM
It is the desire of all Crypto enthusiasts to see price going to the moon. The truth is the crypto market is a volatile one, you can be seeing green now and the next moment you see red.... Some kind of pump and dump attitude.

thats how free market works. no regulated body, a survival of the fittest world.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 04, 2018, 06:58:04 AM
If you believe the predictions of people who have a large market in the market, here's the growth that will last about 2 months. We all need to be ready for this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 06:49:31 AM
I remembered this graph and that was greatest feeling when it stated to hike like that. But this hike was too good to believe in it and that is why I kept distance from the trading and also investing during this period. Surprisingly the market stayed higher for long time but soon it fell down very bad and it wasn't good experience back then. I hope that there will be soon such graph that can be seen as the crypto calendar approaches the final destination of Q4. This is the Quarter when most of the people are entering the market and they will making tons of money during this period. So believe such graphs only when there is true trades that are going on.
Activity: 142
September 04, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
Hmmm, this was what we all saw them and were getting excited thinking that things are about to normalize until we saw cryptos declining again, seriously am hoping crypto will recover soon.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 06:42:38 AM
I do not think the crypto market is ready to fly now because for me, the market is still low even though it is gradually recovering, I believe until when there is a very high demand for cryptos and the big whales stop the price manipulation, that is when it will fly.
Activity: 490
September 04, 2018, 06:40:02 AM
yes, I think in the same way, but negative background is still strong. I predict crypto will grow rapidly prior to SEC decision in the end of september.
prepare for sky rocket, guys!
Pages:
Jump to: