Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 4. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
August 29, 2018, 05:56:20 AM
So always before good growth there should be a good preparation for it, that is, the stabilization of the market!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:50:11 AM
I think before taking off to the moon we are left with very little time. If there is an approval of ETH, there will be a very rapid recovery of the market.
Activity: 323
August 28, 2018, 03:20:45 PM
I think now is the time to recover and increase slowly. Because it's been too long we waited for an increase. And hopefully the increase continues to occur slowly and surely. I hope there will be no major decline. And hopefully this is the beginning of a large increase that will occur
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 28, 2018, 03:17:56 PM
Everyone is already tired and waiting for the market to grow. I hope that in the current situation the price of bitcoin will grow to 7100-7300 $. However, I have still suspicions that this is not the end of the bear market...
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
Wow, this is interesting and very good news. I hope this will continue until it reaches its peak or continues to rise. And there is no more crypto coin going down.
I thought is real Shocked, but the good news is something that happened a few months ago, it's not graph at the current CMC. It seems to me everyone in the crypto world can't stop dreaming. while the fact is that it gets worse day by day.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

I think now is the right time to buy the money you choose. It seems to me that by the end of this year, prices for all major altcoins and Bitcoin will double.

Yes, right now it seems like almost all altcoins wriggle in green. Hopefully this positive movement continues and the market recovers. The current situation is indeed a good time to buy before we are left behind.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
Wow, this is interesting and very good news. I hope this will continue until it reaches its peak or continues to rise. And there is no more crypto coin going down.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
I am very glad for the positive mood in the current comments. I am confident in investing in altcoyins today and looking forward to raising prices for my promising coins. Autumn will come in three days.
Activity: 147
August 28, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

I think now is the right time to buy the money you choose. It seems to me that by the end of this year, prices for all major altcoins and Bitcoin will double.
Activity: 518
August 25, 2018, 06:14:09 AM
We want to finally see the take-off of the market but it is not yet ready to fly. I think that the situation of the last year is repeated and the coins will start growing at the end of the year.   
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 24, 2018, 07:30:17 PM
Cryptocurrncy is still correcting and getting ready for real flight! We may not see the substancial increase on valuatoons of cryptocurrency across board, but as long as there is development and growth ij crypto, there will be value running after it!
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 07:27:14 PM
I believe that the conditions are given so that the market remains in a fairly narrow range over the coming months, so we must be very cautious about these swings that can lead us to fall into real bull traps, because the conditions do not seem convincing enough to assume that new investors will be willing to invest their money in the short term.

In any case, we must keep in mind that all financial markets tend to behave in a stable way for most of the time, and high volatility phenomena only condition the market 20% of the time.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
cryptographic money costs develop. Ideally, it is a fresh start to make the most of our life in crypto business, which the value currently gradually develops. The cost of each coin increments bit by bit. Expectation coin advertises top can develop positive and better. In any case, this news is so astonishing plan to see every one of the coins more noteworthy level of increment. I trust this is the start of good occasions for the cryptographic money.
Activity: 371
August 20, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
No crypto is not capable to fly, it is waiting for the people who wants to give participation.
yeah, the demand will fuel the rockets.
which is very im[portant/
Activity: 392
August 20, 2018, 02:02:14 PM
yes in reality the crypto is instantly each allot to take to the air thanks to the aggregate desire be general instantly and furthermore this is the clock to brace the exchange and the bitcoin to poke repeatedly more backmost this time
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 10:13:09 PM
I hope the crypto market is getting better at the end of this year, because I think the crypto market this year has actually dropped from last year, hopefully the crypto market is getting better and better.
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
August 19, 2018, 10:11:14 PM

I wish market will go up just like this now, that price is on April but now the price has dip so down now, with ethereum losing almost half the price, But I am hoping things will improve by end of this month and beginning of the next month
Activity: 34
August 19, 2018, 10:07:06 PM
Everyone can see the green in the market of digital money. Be that as it may, we don't generally recognize what is behind the green. We know the cost of digital currency is as yet not steady even it indicates superior to already. We can't likewise ensure that most likely the cost will vacillate once more.
In any case, seen from the improvement of the crypto consistently, it is extremely confident that digital money will fly high to the moon and achieve a decent security.
Activity: 69
August 12, 2018, 08:50:49 PM
Ideally the cost of all cryptographic money keep rising, with the goal that every one of us feels glad on our hadworks wage on this specific business. In any case, this is really an ordinary development of cost when we look at a year ago. Also, I'm holding up that the value this year will be more higher contrast with the value that happened a year ago.
Activity: 131
August 11, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
This kinda topics always brings a kinda sooth to the mind of all holder but the reverse is always a heartbreak.. A lot of learning and cautious is needed here
Pages:
Jump to: