Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 3. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 04, 2018, 06:37:35 AM
That's good news. I believe that we should be on the moon) Probably ate cats and we are waiting for a new pump.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 06:05:13 AM
It was just last April when this screenshot was made before bitcoin has touched down to 5,000$ mark in few occasions and it happens again this time as bitcoin rises back to 7,000$ mark once again. If bitcoin will continue to grow to start the final quarter this year, then i believe that we have something worth waiting for bitcoin this year. It may not reached 20,000$ again this year but at least, there is a good recovery of its market cap and price.
Activity: 364
September 04, 2018, 05:36:55 AM
I've been waiting a long time for this moment myself. I believe that cryptocurrency will soon rise in price. To be honest, I was very close to selling my altcoins. But communication on this forum helped me and I kept my investments. I hope at the end of the year the price will make me happy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 01:05:39 AM
I would like to believe that this will happen. But as practice shows when everyone is sure that it will grow, on the contrary there is a fall. I think that a small drop will still be somewhere in the end of September, and after it the growth will begin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:53:16 AM
It lasts only a few days and after that the price drops so quickly compare it with the graphics on CMC now it's going down enormously, I hope the market will return to the value like the chart you gave at that time it's time to go back to buy some coins as the increase graph starts showing up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:48:38 AM
It looks good to the eye, but we can never be too sure. The concept of crypto or for that matter any market is like that. One must be careful, thorough with research and only then invest. The market will rise for a while and then the cycle follows.
One must analyze the trends, look for promising coins in a longer run, invest in chunks. If your gut says no then you must refrain from it. That's how it works for me. It's ok to miss few good deals and play safe then lose my investment when I am not sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:36:19 AM
i think so too, in early Q4 market will revive like last year did, all of you should remeber last year etherium can surpass 1k$ and bitcoin was around 15k$, so buy and hold more until the end of this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 04, 2018, 12:32:35 AM
It is the desire of all Crypto enthusiasts to see price going to the moon. The truth is the crypto market is a volatile one, you can be seeing green now and the next moment you see red.... Some kind of pump and dump attitude.
Activity: 99
September 04, 2018, 12:23:05 AM
but now it has been proven that the situation or the price increase did not persist in the long run, and in the end the market situation worsened and experienced a very drastic price decline, and even today the market has not experienced a recovery, whether instability and uncertainty in the situation. this market will take place
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
September 03, 2018, 11:46:47 PM
Investors in the crypto world are constantly awaiting bull run. Which is usually a sad result. However, opportunities and earnings are continuing every day in the crypto market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 11:46:14 PM
flying but not high and fell again. This Twill of times happened during this time because market conditions were not good for investment. an awful lot of Ascension happening but eventually, it just cheats only and does not provide the results as expected. better be careful with the increase there in some time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 03, 2018, 11:33:25 PM
From the time you posted this,i dont know how many growth and dump happens until now so in my observations nothings to expect for cryptocurrency instead what we have to do is wait for the market improvements.

What is important is our continuing support for our portfolio and trust every single coin you have purchased

At present, the market is located in the low price zone. Yet there really are many great fluctuations to price increase drastically. This could take another year

We have same perception on the market evaluations that recovery will take a year or two before going back to what is the values last December
Activity: 35
September 03, 2018, 11:18:58 PM
At present, the market is located in the low price zone. Yet there really are many great fluctuations to price increase drastically. This could take another year
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 01:09:46 PM
now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is difficult and it is unknown what to expect next, the fall or rise of the market
Activity: 61
September 02, 2018, 01:06:40 PM
I never doubt the rise and I'm always positive on its rise again which I still expect more. majority is giving positive signs which means more profit by its rising and this goes around the world. More so I will always advice to invest mostly in BTC it's growing more and more everyday with it's daily activities and better than any and easy. I hope by December the price of BTC would rise to a more friendly one, definitely when it rise it gives room to other Altcoins which means they get more value like ETH.
Right mate, and ideally the cost of all cryptographic money keep rising, with the goal that every one of us feels glad on our hadworks wage on this specific business. In any case, this is really an ordinary development of cost when we look at a year ago. Also, I'm holding up that the value this year will be more higher contrast with the value that happened a year ago. Right?
Activity: 112
September 02, 2018, 12:58:43 PM
I never doubt the rise and I'm always positive on its rise again which I still expect more. majority is giving positive signs which means more profit by its rising and this goes around the world. More so I will always advice to invest mostly in BTC it's growing more and more everyday with it's daily activities and better than any and easy. I hope by December the price of BTC would rise to a more friendly one, definitely when it rise it gives room to other Altcoins which means they get more value like ETH.
Activity: 602
September 02, 2018, 12:21:32 PM
I also watch what is happening in the market and very much hope that in the near future we will still be able to invest very seriously in terms of new altcoins and of course BTC, because people are tired of waiting.
Activity: 112
September 02, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?

This is a great improvement and I have never doubt the rise because I'm sure life itself goes up and down and when it's down I see it as a great opportunity to invest and I don't think it's dying since there is assurance which means they are good for long term investment, though not all but I will ever go for BTC and more so ETH. I still have hope in the market rising more, the joy goes around the world.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 11:01:43 AM
So, back to how it was 4 months ago? Great, how come we now happy over a simple thing like this?
Activity: 280
September 02, 2018, 10:53:49 AM
if it's about prediction, it's hard to guess.
just let Bitcoin like that exist because all cryptocurrency is always up and down without cause and effect.
Pages:
Jump to: