Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 40. (Read 20501 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
July 08, 2018, 02:56:32 PM
I don't know if it's time to buy altcoins... but I'm sure it's time to hold. Everytime tokens value seems to be low, it's not time to sell.

I dont want to invest fiat, so I just invest my time (few Wink) in bounties... What I've noticed is that all coins earned have strongly lost value. So I quietly wait for good days come back...
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
July 08, 2018, 02:55:37 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
That's a FOMO mentality. The best time to buy was a few weeks ago during the bloodbath in the market.

Still, should we buy right now? It's hard to say, I think we're not out of the bearish trend yet, we could still see some downward movement in the short-term. Then again, we could be very close to a reversal point, especially if the btc price goes past the 7k mark and finds enough support in that range in the upcoming days/weeks. If you think it's worth taking the risk (price could go down again) then buy.

You are correct about the FOMO mentality. And if he the op thinks now is the right time to buy in he will be making a mistake. The market has started surging already. May be he should wait for a reversal signal to jump in or jump in now for a small profit.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 02:54:41 PM
the market is starting to grow, now is the time to buy altcoins and keep them until the end of the year! You will get a big profit!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:50:03 PM
The prices of almost all the altcoins are cheap at the moment, so i think that you are going to make a huge difference in the next few weeks when everything recovers, that is the best thign that you can actually do, just buy more
Activity: 96
July 08, 2018, 02:49:27 PM
It's your money, be responsible for it. Don't just ask someone in this forum, and do what they talk.
Activity: 309
July 08, 2018, 02:46:56 PM
I also think we will experience a market surge in the coming weeks and months. Q3 to Q4 is always significant in economic year and I expect btc price to go up now.
Activity: 128
July 08, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
If you have coins like ICX, Lisk and PRG, Buy right now! You will regret later when the prices shall be very high and you will have none in your wallet. PRG’s paragon space shall be the hot topic of the year and will bring a lot of profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
July 08, 2018, 02:11:46 PM
I don't think that now it's a good time for buying, I think correction of drop is going now, bitcoin will grow to 7500-7800 and we will be falling again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
the price movement continues to rise and I think this upward trend will continue. but we must be prepared to anticipate, because the market can fall anytime. so if you want to buy, then place a buy order with a low price.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 08, 2018, 09:17:34 AM
With Bitcoin, I think it is going to down around 5k USD, this is a good area price to buy and hold. With Etherium, it will be around 300 USD to buy. I just have a predict the price area of both.With some another Altcoins, you can refer from others
Activity: 308
July 08, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

I depends on bitcoin future price. If it will stable some altcoins will rise too. If not - they could go down more and more i think.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

I also think that way. now is the time to buy altcoin.
this is my opinion,
By 2017 Bitcoin is at its lowest point between June - July is the 16th of July.
while 2018 Bitcoin is at its lowest point between June - July is June 24th.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 08:53:31 AM
I think it's a perfect time to buy and hold the altcoins right now. I think price of the tokens  will start a huge rise in August at the latest. So buying altcoins right now and holding these subcoins will make a big profit in the futur
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
July 08, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
I really agree with your opinion, this is a good time to invest, if I have a little money I will invest and wait until the end of the year when the price is high
Activity: 182
July 08, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

Yes, just what I'm doing today I prefer to buy more crypto while the market value is cheaper and i used to hold it until the market recover from huge fluctuation for me to earn a big profit once selling it in higher price..
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
July 08, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

That's a FOMO mentality. The best time to buy was a few weeks ago during the bloodbath in the market.

Still, should we buy right now? It's hard to say, I think we're not out of the bearish trend yet, we could still see some downward movement in the short-term. Then again, we could be very close to a reversal point, especially if the btc price goes past the 7k mark and finds enough support in that range in the upcoming days/weeks. If you think it's worth taking the risk (price could go down again) then buy.
Activity: 176
July 08, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

Practically speaking it is the best time to buy altcoin...  And a great time to hold it as well...  You no what because the value today of almost altcoin and even bitcoin drops a lots...  Well if you buy a lots of it then the only things you need to so is to wait foe the price to return and became high again...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 08, 2018, 08:42:15 AM
The past 6 months has been a challenge for most of the newbies and not for the holders. Holders or early investors knew it coming and how to deal with the bearish market.
The market's currently up for today and if you are long term in crypto's, buy.
Activity: 28
July 08, 2018, 08:33:43 AM
if the stupid then hold and if you are smarter than caterpillars then invest in Socratus
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
July 08, 2018, 08:32:49 AM
Yes, it seems like that market turn to the uptrend (you can reference in tradingview). But i think BTC price will go down again before come up. So you can wait to that time to buy alt.
Pages:
Jump to: