Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 2. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello, everyone!

I have a quick question about the payouts on the pool. I notice that there is an *exptected* number of xBTC to be found per day. I also know there is a number of shares that is a multiplier of this number, and the product of each gives an expected payout. I read that there is a 24 hour payout program. I've mined about .15% of the total shares on this very long round, and I've mined 1% of the shares pretty consistently for the last week. Is there any chance of seeing a payout soon?

How exactly does the payout work? Does payout happen consistently or does it only occur once a block has been found? Thanks in advance.

I emailed also but never received a reply, so look forward to hearing back from you.

Stryker0695

Tried mining here before too, I think payouts only happen after a block is found...
Activity: 251
Hello, everyone!

I have a quick question about the payouts on the pool. I notice that there is an *exptected* number of xBTC to be found per day. I also know there is a number of shares that is a multiplier of this number, and the product of each gives an expected payout. I read that there is a 24 hour payout program. I've mined about .15% of the total shares on this very long round, and I've mined 1% of the shares pretty consistently for the last week. Is there any chance of seeing a payout soon?

How exactly does the payout work? Does payout happen consistently or does it only occur once a block has been found? Thanks in advance.

I emailed also but never received a reply, so look forward to hearing back from you.

Stryker0695
Activity: 155
as we search over 730 hours for the next block , we should find some in the next few hours/days  ,
we are a lot of time over the stimated blockfound.
if some one wants to join and support the pool free free :
http://falseflag.triplemining.com

regards falseflag
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
How long does it take for the statistics backend to be implemented? Started mining a few days ago and my balance is still 0.00000000. I assume this is not the actual number. Huh
Activity: 126
Do payouts only happen when a block is finally solved? and not on a daily basis?

I tried this before but didnt get any payout after mining for a day... Im in the process of having 1.5TH/s and thinking if I should go back here at Triplemining...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We are on fire!! January was an awesome month, and February is off to a good start =]
Activity: 43
Thank you Kinlo, very kind of you!
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
Please, don't take me as a nagger but, yet another block reward went in the balance and still no automatic payout? It would be really nice to have some info on what's going on.... Thx

You're not a nagger, payouts must happen Smiley  Sometimes things do go wrong, please send an email to [email protected] (the only official support address) and make sure to include your username, we'll investigate and make sure everything is paid. 
Please, don't take me as a nagger but, yet another block reward went in the balance and still no automatic payout? It would be really nice to have some info on what's going on.... Thx
Hey kinlo, may I ask you why I am not getting the automatic payments?
I went over the threshold two blocks ago but I still have my BTC in the balance. Am I doing something wrong?
Activity: 56
I would advise you to do the math on any setup you consider.  Take into consideration the speed, how much it will yield you on average, and power costs, and then make a better informed decision on what setup to go with.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Ok  , I try to build a PC with the right features . (Any advice?)
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
Bitcoin mining requires sha256 so you're not having any choice here.
And yes, with that hardware you're not going to solve many shares...
legendary
#Free market
NOw i have only 3 round/shares accepted  Sad

legendary
#Free market
Ah ok Sad  ,thank you for the support ..

Judging from your screenshot you mine with a single core (or at least a single thread) and it is a pretty low end one I suppose. You will get almost no shares with that speed. Let it go and you will find some eventually.
I know that it is sad but the cpu mining is (more than) deprecated now.. just think how high the difficulty is!
I did not want to realize that myself when I started but facing the truth, you need (at least) an ASIC device to get some coins. If you just do that for fun, that's good but not if you do for profit.

However, your problem seems solved so remember to switch between "scrypt" and "sha256" when you mine different coins  Wink !
legendary
#Free market
Hi , thank for your support , i have made a second worker .. to try this script .  Now we have just to wait.
Hi , i se cpuminer ( minerd.exe ) and this is my run script :

for windows ***\minerd.exe --url   stratum+tcp:// stratum.triplemining.com:3334 -u Username.worker -p PASSWORD

for ubuntu /debian and other distro :

./minerd -o  stratum+tcp:// stratum.triplemining.com:3334 -u Username.worker -p PASSWORD.
and this is all..  it is that right?

No, I'm sorry but that's not right. I was on the right track then...
Cpuminer uses as the default algo the "scrypt", the one used by Litecoin, Feathercoin, etc... which is different from the sha256 used by Bitcoin. If you run the command "as is" you will get a share for each tentative you do... but they will all be wrong shares (stale). I did the same mistake the first time I used cpuminer.
You have to specify that in the command line. Copy-pasting from your post you should run:

Code:
\minerd.exe --url   stratum+tcp://stratum.triplemining.com:3334 -u Username.worker -p PASSWORD -a sha256d

An that will fix the problem!
Let us know if you have solved you issue.
legendary
#Free market
Hi , i se cpuminer ( minerd.exe ) and this is my run script :

for windows ***\minerd.exe --url   stratum+tcp:// stratum.triplemining.com:3334 -u Username.worker -p PASSWORD

for ubuntu /debian and other distro :

./minerd -o  stratum+tcp:// stratum.triplemining.com:3334 -u Username.worker -p PASSWORD.
and this is all..  it is that right?
What the round invalid ?

redsn0w, yesterday night (Japan time) the statistic server started to misbehave... or at least it looks like that. However my invalid number is normal and surely it is not the 100%!
Which software are you mining with?? I had a similar behaviour the first time I started mining with pooler's cpuminer. If this is your case, maybe you forgot to specify the correct algoritm (-a sha256d).

If this is not the case, I am clueless...

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: