Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 8. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
I recently got some more mining power (more than a ruby collector).  I would like to mine on triplemining, but the luck varies too much, if the pool was averaging 2 blocks a day I could make the switch.

Out of 175 members of my mini pool no one is mining right now.  I've seen one person at a time mining rarely.

Thread started over here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2713127
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
There is an email address on the bottom of every page.... [email protected]
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Anyone knows any email or contact means for the pool ?
I am having a bit problem again and wanted to contact kinlo but cant find any contact info on site (there was a mail listed in block message earlier but now removed) and hard to find him on IRC online (I dnt use IRC all the time).

Anyways, Kinlo if you see this post, can you PM me some mail or way to contact you ? The block message and you said that accounts are auto-unblocked, 90% of my miners have been stopped and barely 15-20 are still doing (200~MHs now) yet my account hasnt been unblocked since 1 week now (again) and I am pending 1BTC payment in it.

I am really done with this now and after this payment I am shifting to other pool unless your pool is stable and in good condition again like when I joined and before it.

Hope I can get paid for my pending amount and leave out peacefully.

@adara I think you are just flaming the thread now, if there really are so many users like you say, they should personally come and post their problems like me. I dont think you are some representative attorney for them all ? I had my problem, posted it with with clear facts and reasons and got it solved. Having it again and again posting here myself.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
No comments on that organofcorti. I do have respect for your work and have nothing against you. Believed or not, yes donations have been received.

Now, this pool has been freezing payments for mined blocks and that is a fact as acknowledged by the operator himself.
Do you think miners enjoy having payments blocked?
As said, an update from the operator on his previously posted data as well as on the pool policies regarding the blocking of payments is appreciated. I am sure miners are interested about that.

I will not repeat what has already been said so this is an Ending point.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
More donations are coming! Thanks fellow miners! We do not forget.

1, 2, 3: Pay, kinlo, pay. Pay, kinlo, pay. Pay, kinlo, pay.

Donations? You have a fecund imagination, adara. You enjoy making this stuff up?
More donations are coming! Thanks fellow miners! We do not forget.

Activity: 25
LOL has anyone read adara's posting history? All this sockpuppet does is go into any thread that mentions triplemining, even incidentally, and post that it's a scam.

Just a botnet owner grinding his axe.

+1
Yes, I did recognize it last week already...
Activity: 41
LOL has anyone read adara's posting history? All this sockpuppet does is go into any thread that mentions triplemining, even incidentally, and post that it's a scam.

Just a botnet owner grinding his axe.

You are wrong again. As acknowledged by the operator these are not all botnets and there is honest people there.

To give an update about the blocked users:
- There surely are people that are doing honest work on the pool, compared to real botnets.  However I cannot distinguish between them, that's why I'm enforcing a global rule for everybody

Now blocking payments for mined blocks is no joke and is no politics. I will appreciate kinlo's update on that and will personally congratulate him on releasing all payments and even on updating the pool practices.
donator
Poor impulse control.
Well, it has content and it has data if you know how to read.

Many thanks to those miners getting their payments released after so many weeks that have sent donations. Thanks for your support, you are legion.

Data  would be your list of complainants, how much they are owed, for how long it has been owed and when they last mined on Triplemining with their botnets/groups of CPU miners. Anything else is just hot air. Politics even.
To give an update about the blocked users:

- We had about 100 users that have been blocked, due to massive connections.  Except a few (shubhank for example) that were giving several gigahashes to the pool, the majority only contributed a few megahashes, with a lot of connections (>1000).

- We're currently down to about 25 users with many connections.  This is good news, as the load has reduced on the pool server, allowing me to shut down back-ends, which cost me money, money I will probably never get back.  Most of the feedback I've received was positive, too bad we have a few trolls....  The others have been unblocked.

- I am occasionally unblocking everybody, so those that did not request an unblock will get an unblock anyway if they stopped their connections.  However, as soon as the script runs again (currently once per 24h) the accounts going over the limit are blocked again.

- There surely are people that are doing honest work on the pool, compared to real botnets.  However I cannot distinguish between them, that's why I'm enforcing a global rule for everybody to use only a limited amount of connections.   These limits are high enough for any single miner to continue mining, but it is for me impossible to manage separated rules for everybody: that's why there will be no exceptions.  Anyone can run a proxy server to run as many clients as they'd like.

- Shubhank008: it's nice to see that you can manage your users with just one server.  But please do not underestimate the total load of all combined connections, plus the fact that not all miners are equally efficient

- Shubhank008: you're still welcome to mine on our pool, I've only paid you as an act of good faith, but we can continue this discussion on irc.  I can give you details about the remaining connections.

Well kinlo, I was about to congratulate you for rectifying, but you still have many, many users with blocked payments for already mined blocks. And I still have not received all answers from involved users yet. So there may be more than the 25 you yourself recognize. Some of them, as you well know, have greater amounts owed that Shubhank008 had. It does not seem very fair to hold those amounts for such a long time just because your script correctly or incorrectly (as you yourself recognize) flags them as bots.

And at any measure it is not a good practice at all, to hold payments for mined blocks. This should never be done at any pool.

Will you be so kind to honor all users for all their mining work that has already been converted into coins, coins that you are still holding. Would you please pay what in all common sense is actually theirs, their share of work for already mined blocks?

A recommendation here: clear payments for all accounts asap, pay all users what you owe them for all mined blocks, by now a high amount when you add up all users. You are not clean until you pay them all, kinlo.

Then you may want to enforce your policies, whatever they are, crazy or not, but you should inform all miners before they open an account at your pool, that you will be from time to time holding payments for their share of mined blocks according to whatever crazy rules you are implementing. This will probably avoid any mistakes on their part as well. Inform them of your policies, crazy or not, so that they are aware of the risks they are taking when mining at your pool. As of today your miners are not informed when joining your pool. Until you do that it seems like a miners trap.

kinlo, can you please update, as organofcorti is hungry for more data, as well as clarify your pool policies regarding appropriation of payments to miners for mined blocks. Will you continue to do that? Thanks.
Well, it has content and it has data if you know how to read.

Many thanks to those miners getting their payments released after so many weeks that have sent donations. Thanks for your support, you are legion.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Par Pari Refertur
Then we both support data. That's good.
More than enough data has already been provided, even by the operator himself (over 100 and then over 25 users with payments on hold according to kinlo), if you read carefully. Users with blocked payments have come in and have provided data like shubhank008.
And more data is on the way, when the time comes.

Apart from shubhank008 I have seen no confirmed data.

Well, you see, in the free world you are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around. Nobody should go through all the trouble that shubhank008 had to just prove his innocence and get paid his fair share of work for mined blocks after waiting for so many weeks.

When you mine at triplemining you seem to be mining at the Mother of all Inquisitions and as soon as you or one of your minipool users is flagged you are lost and your payments are frozen. Not a good practice at all. Again, no pool should appropriate coins belonging to miners for their mined blocks.

Over 100 users, then down to 25 (a bit more according to the number of people that have contacted me) have been judged by the inquisitors and had their payments frozen according to the operator himself. There are many, many burned innocents, at this middle age style bonfires, among them.

You have no data. Please post something with content.

+1
donator
Poor impulse control.
More than enough data has already been provided, even by the operator himself (over 100 and then over 25 users with payments on hold according to kinlo), if you read carefully. Users with blocked payments have come in and have provided data like shubhank008.

Well, you see, in the free world you are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around. Nobody should go through all the trouble that shubhank008 had to just prove his innocence and get paid his fair share of work for mined blocks after waiting for so many weeks.

When you mine at triplemining you seem to be mining at the Mother of all Inquisitions and as soon as you or one of your minipool users is flagged you are lost and your payments are frozen. Not a good practice at all. Again, no pool should appropriate coins belonging to miners for their mined blocks.

Over 100 users, then down to 25 (a bit more according to the number of people that have contacted me) have been judged by the inquisitors and had their payments frozen according to the operator himself. There are many, many burned innocents, at this middle age style bonfires, among them.

You have no data. Please post something with content.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
If these accounts are botnets, Kinlo has every right to keep what he needs for the pool's losses, then pass the rest on to the regulars and/or legit miners.

I first became aware of them earlier this year, thanks to this guy bragging about his slaves....  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-your-miner-a-botnet-slave-137904

Is there a botnet prevention / detection guide or software that all miners should be aware of ?

donator
Poor impulse control.

donator
Poor impulse control.
So many users with payments for mined blocks appropriated, as acknowledged by the operator himself, is no hearsay.  
As kinlo well knows, most of these accounts have stopped mining long ago.
More info will come and be posted on time.
That said, no one should go through so much trouble as shubhank008 had to, just to get paid for what in all common sense belongs to them, their share of work for blocks mined and converted into coins, coins which are appropriated by the operator.
Now organofcorti, I do then understand that you do support pool operators which block and appropriate payments for work which in all common sense belongs to miners, is that correct? I certainly hope that's not the case, because it will be a nightmare for miners if all pools did that!

I support data. You have none.
Wrong, many innocent users are caught up with payments blocked.

Blocking payment is not stealing.

Unless the owner/miner of the coins agrees for those to be withhold and the operator pays an interest for holding them, then blocking payments is in fact stealing.
That without mentioning other damages to the miner like in the case bitcoin goes down in price and the miner has to pay electricity and other bills in USD or any other currency.
The longer the operator keeps the coins for himself, the more trouble he will have.
So yes, blocking payments without the miner consent is in fact stealing.
Pages:
Jump to: