Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 4. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
My apologies for not being more active on the forums lately.  We've been under several attacks: we've had a huge attack trying to bruteforce logins, and several ddos attacks to the mining server.  At this moment, we've placed several defences against the bruteforce attacks. 

Should you have any issues with payouts, please send an email to [email protected].  If you didn't receive an answer yet, please send your mail again.  I've answered all mails uptill now, so if you didn't receive an answer your mail probably was lost somewhere.

In any case, at this moment all issues have been resolved.

Thanks for mining!
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
Anybody else having a hard time connecting to pool today, haven't been able to for the past 3 hours.

They supposedly had a DDOS attack, so they've been having problems since this morning.  In the website, there is a webchat link at the bottom of each page, you can get a straight answer in there.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Anybody else having a hard time connecting to pool today, haven't been able to for the past 3 hours.
Just for your info, Thistled, many people mining on this pool have been burned.
Now, of course, there is always people ready to eat a bit of shit, big time, all the time.
Probably you do not want to be one of those, little boy. May be you should enroll on your school's 101 - Pools and bitcoin mining.

Anyway, boy, wherever you mine, I wish you the best of luck mining.
Here is a list of pools:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_mining_pools
and also of course the excellent organofcorti thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-mining-pools-list-104664

Good luck boy, Scotland is a beautiful land, sure you deserve a good pool for mining as well.

What do you mean by burned? what happened to those who got burned?
Activity: 97
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy assassins
What's with the payouts? Been waiting 4 days so far since I initiated a payout threshold.
Activity: 102
Just for your info, Thistled, many people mining on this pool have been burned.
Now, of course, there is always people ready to eat a bit of shit, big time, all the time.
Probably you do not want to be one of those, little boy. May be you should enroll on your school's 101 - Pools and bitcoin mining.

Anyway, boy, wherever you mine, I wish you the best of luck mining.
Here is a list of pools:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_mining_pools
and also of course the excellent organofcorti thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-mining-pools-list-104664

Good luck boy, Scotland is a beautiful land, sure you deserve a good pool for mining as well.
Activity: 39
Hey guys, I have just signed up to triplemining.

Adding 10 - 11 Gh/s to the pool hashrate.

Don't know anyone locally who I can get to sign up, sorry.

If anyone is in Scotland and wants to join my minipool, you are more than welcome.

http://Thistled.triplemining.com

Oh and by the way adara. I think maybe you should focus more on your school work and less on this forum.

Just sayin'.  Roll Eyes

Peace.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Cannot login.
I love triplemining, please join my minipool http://thehulkk.triplemining.com
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Fortune favors the bold, and sometimes the bald.

I was just skimming some posts on this thread and I would like to say, bad luck good luck and whatever aside, I wanted to let everyone know my experience. I mine with triple mining occasionally. I recently changed my password\payout address which temporarily delays payouts. For some reason it didn't unlock my payout and I let Kinlo know he had looked into it and made sure I was paid. So I wouldn't worry about him keeping your bit of coin. He made sure I was paid. Thanks by the way, for getting that done. Much obliged.

That's all I have, not sure if anyone cares. 

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
Hi all, I'm back from holiday.

Our apologies for the lack of service of our website the last few days. Due to a miscommunication, there was an unresolved problem causing people not being able to login for quite some time. We realize that we didn't solve the problem in time and will do our best to prevent these type of malfunctions in the future. 
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
I found  a total of 27,428 that is unapid on that round and missing funds. I dont have time to waste and I wouldn't be kicking a fuss if I was paid for my work submitted.

Probably your miner had a problem and in the last 24 hours before the block was found it didn't mine a single share.
I don't have time to waste either so it this still doesn't make sense to you please come back when you have learnt what "PPLNS with N=24h" means.

I am fully aware what PPLNS is I have been mining for over 2 years. I am not a think ass punk that you think I am. I will just mine elsewhere, where I know I will get paid and not scammed.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Activity: 102
[NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG SHIT every week <>

Eating shit guaranteed every single week!
Activity: 144
I found  a total of 27,428 that is unapid on that round and missing funds. I dont have time to waste and I wouldn't be kicking a fuss if I was paid for my work submitted.

Probably your miner had a problem and in the last 24 hours before the block was found it didn't mine a single share.
I don't have time to waste either so it this still doesn't make sense to you please come back when you have learnt what "PPLNS with N=24h" means.
legendary
I found  a total of 27,428 that is unapid on that round and missing funds. I dont have time to waste and I wouldn't be kicking a fuss if I was paid for my work submitted. I was coming back to the pool to see how things are with my mining power and have over 100GH and tested with a section of that power and didnt get paid for submitted work
And what's wrong with them?
It's a PPLNS (with N=24h) pool.
The 2nd one yes is from last year and this years and I stuck on pool while round was finished and still didn't get paid for my shares. Thats my problem

I'm sorry but I'm failing to understand your point.
You said that you kept mining on the pool until the block was found but, according to the text you pasted, the last 24h before the blocks were found you found 0 shares. Are you saying that's not true? It's hard to believe for me since I'm mining on the pool, too, and my share counts are always correct.
legendary
Wheres my payments for testing out this pool

The 2nd one yes is from last year and this years and I stuck on pool while round was finished and still didn't get paid for my shares. Thats my problem
Wheres my payments for testing out this pool

Pages:
Jump to: