Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 3. (Read 113533 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
What the round invalid ?

WTF ?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
It's work ?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello Tripleminers!

I've been mining in Triplemining for quite some time but some minutes ago I was studying miner statistics when it suddenly lost connection for no reason... I just realized that I don't know the address for a fallback server should stratum+tcp://stratum.triplemining.com:3334 fail.

Any hint?? Where can I find a list??

Thanks!
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
Azrael_PT, nice catch Wink

The backend server hasn't seen that block yet.  It is rebuilding it's database.  As soon as it sees the block, it will be handled (our backend is capable of correctly paying blocks that were actually found weeks ago)
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Par Pari Refertur
https://blockchain.info/pt/block-index/454754/00000000000000039911d25fdbf68dc92679082e2f499dc8166c03aadca896cb

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

https://www.triplemining.com/stats

On the pool the mining is still at 996H but in the blockchain it says that the pool found a block already.

Activity: 442
Merit: 10
The hulk is angry, wants to smash  Undecided Angry
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
last block mined a month ago?  that's sad
soon I'll add some hash power as well
I'm feeling your pain! Thus, added some GH/s to the Triplemining.com pool myself just a moment ago.

Everyone, do like me and get off GHash.IO and come help this pool get a block too..!!

Thanks for your help!
Activity: 130
I'm feeling your pain! Thus, added some GH/s to the Triplemining.com pool myself just a moment ago.

Everyone, do like me and get off GHash.IO and come help this pool get a block too..!!
Activity: 56
I hate math  Roll Eyes

Haha, a lot of people seem to, they just want FREE MONIES!!! already. 
I hate math  Roll Eyes
A coin flipped a number of times should on average land on heads 50% of the time.  You're going to have statistical variances and on top of that, the probability is constantly shifting on us as the hash rate and difficulty has changed on us during this round. You can't really put definite numbers on expectations.  There is no guarantee of "at least 2 blocks per month". There is a statistical probability of never finding a block.
We've been mining for 573 hours, 3 billion share and haven't found a block.  This is not normal, at the lowest 4Th/s, based on the calculator, the pool should be making on average 67 coins per month, or at least two blocks per month, it's been three weeks, no block found WTF?

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello... been gone for a year and look at what happens to the price of bitcoins!
Activity: 85
I like tripßlemining - its a nice small community on rc and the owner is very responsive.

so if you decide to join us, make sure you use this link: http://eos666.triplemining.com
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Friendly bump for the pool  Wink

The current block is taking quite some time, other then the down due to the attacks, did the attacks themselves cause issues which would result in it taking longer....

It is taking a long time, I doubt it's related to the attacks , more like just sh*t luck. At the pools current hash rate of  4017.55 GH/s it should take roughly 8 days 18 hours to solve a block . Right we are into hour 343 of trying to solve this block. Thats about 5.5 days longer than average luck would expect us to slove it in.

The last block we solved in 147 hrs and the one before in only 6 hrs!  Grin

Like anything else in life. You win some and you loose some.

Time is a horrible indicator for the "luck" a pool has. Your estimate of 8 day and 18 hours is based off a snapshot of the pool's hash rate, when in reality it fluctuates. Time can't and shouldn't be used as a measurement for "luck".  But shares can..too many people judge a pool by time and it's just not fair.  The difficulty is measured in shares, so judge a pool's "luck" by the number of shares in the current round.  At the time of this writing, current shares solved in this round is at 2.3B and difficulty is at 707M, so this round technically hasn't been that long (show me a pool that hasn't seen multiple rounds over 2B shares, the fact that this is our first 2B+ shares round, the pool should be considered to actually have good "luck").

Nicely written. Some miners still don't measure luck in terms of the number of difficulty 1 shares as fractions of (or multiples of) difficulty, but it's the only way to get a basic idea of how lucky a pool is.

For an even better idea, calculate
Code:
1 - exp(-shares/difficulty).

This will give you the lower tail probability of a single block requiring a particular number of shares to solve it. In your post you mention 2.3e09 shares with difficulty 7.07e08 which means the current round is at ~ 3.25 x difficulty. Using the calculation above, the CDF is 1-exp(-2.3e09/707e06) ~ 0.961, meaning that 96% of the time a pool somewhere will solve a block more quickly. This week more than 1300 blocks were solved, so in the last seven days alone around 52 blocks will have been less "lucky" than the current Triplemining round.

Friendly bump for the pool  Wink

The current block is taking quite some time, other then the down due to the attacks, did the attacks themselves cause issues which would result in it taking longer....

It is taking a long time, I doubt it's related to the attacks , more like just sh*t luck. At the pools current hash rate of  4017.55 GH/s it should take roughly 8 days 18 hours to solve a block . Right we are into hour 343 of trying to solve this block. Thats about 5.5 days longer than average luck would expect us to slove it in.

Time is a horrible indicator for the "luck" a pool has. Your estimate of 8 day and 18 hours is based off a snapshot of the pool's hash rate, when in reality it fluctuates. Time can't and shouldn't be used as a measurement for "luck".  But shares can..too many people judge a pool by time and it's just not fair.  The difficulty is measured in shares, so judge a pool's "luck" by the number of shares in the current round.  At the time of this writing, current shares solved in this round is at 2.3B and difficulty is at 707M, so this round technically hasn't been that long (show me a pool that hasn't seen multiple rounds over 2B shares, the fact that this is our first 2B+ shares round, the pool should be considered to actually have good "luck").
Activity: 184

Activity: 7
My apologies for not being more active on the forums lately.  We've been under several attacks: we've had a huge attack trying to bruteforce logins, and several ddos attacks to the mining server.  At this moment, we've placed several defences against the bruteforce attacks. 

Should you have any issues with payouts, please send an email to [email protected].  If you didn't receive an answer yet, please send your mail again.  I've answered all mails uptill now, so if you didn't receive an answer your mail probably was lost somewhere.

In any case, at this moment all issues have been resolved.

Thanks for mining!

Hi Kinlo, will you ever add NMC merged mining in the pool?
Pages:
Jump to: