Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 7. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Par Pari Refertur
Note that this is still less then 3 times D.  We will need more hashers!  Please invite your friends to the pool

I have 960gh/s stalled on customs since friday. Sad
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
DONE \o/

#251886   IMMATURE   25.20500000 BTC   August 13, 2013   312 hours   calculating    Needs 82 confirmations
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
Note that this is still less then 3 times D.  We will need more hashers!  Please invite your friends to the pool
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?
We have a new record! @ Triplemining.com... number of shares hashed in a single block...
Now, are we going to a duration record?

Block info   Block status   Amount                 Found                      Duration        Shares       Confirmed
#251886    GENERATED  25.20500000 BTC   August 13, 2013       312 hours   110 230 535        -
#246655   GENERATED   25.05267250 BTC    July 15, 2013           276 hours       70 701 270      YES
#238120   GENERATED   25.20320001 BTC   May 27, 2013            173 hours     89 141 122      YES
#142756   GENERATED   50.00100000 BTC   August 27, 2011      432 hours         8 439 982      YES
Activity: 361
yeah, this one sucks Sad
legendary
Activity: 2006
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
2 quick rounds followed by this monster. I hope we get lucky soon!  Cheesy
ah, thanks. Didn't realize the pool had another 100Gh/s churning away Smiley
noob question - why is my estimated reward going down ?
Hi.
As you receive a % of the total work, in other words, the 25 BTC less 1% fee are divided by all work in last 24 hours prior to the discovery of "the magic Share", considering that your hash rate is always the same, if the Total hashing power of the pool goes up, your % of the work you do to the pool goes down. Pure mathematics.

See https://www.triplemining.com/help for more comprehension of how it works.
noob question - why is my estimated reward going down ?
yeah, we're on a tough one at the moment !
thanks!  I've thrown another 80 to the pool too... let's hope we find some blocks now.  Don't give up!
throwing 80gh/s to the pool as of yesterday. Looks nice Smiley
Activity: 17
think it's down again Huh
It's almost a absolute record, but it's a 2013 record...

Block info   Block status   Amount                 Found                      Duration     Shares        Confirmed
#246655   GENERATED   25.05267250 BTC    July 15, 2013           276 hours  70 701 270     YES
#142756   GENERATED   50.00100000 BTC   August 27, 2011        432 hours     8 439 982      YES

Website up.

Tweets
 Triplemining ‏@Triplemining 2h
@...... No, the website is for displaying information only, it does not do any processing, mining and everything else is not impacted

Triplemining ‏@Triplemining 3h
We're aware of the issues with the site, we're working on a permanent solution.  Even when the site is down, it is still safe to mine.

But I still love Triplemining.com!
Euhm can not access triplemining website at all ??

We've had some stability issues.  We're monitoring the situation.  It is only the webserver so the impact is relatively small, the mining server is not affected

I like to add also that alot of so called co miners never ever mined longer then a few days or even seen them ever do anything
I also am missing a tool to kick non existing miners from the list of users on the sub pools
But to be honest i do not really trust the so called bonus also, i see it on names which i never ever seen in the miners list
And as long as i have mined on the pool never got the bonus also, even though i was long time one of the bigger miners
On the other hand i do not think the subpool system works besides for botnet users which can add hundreds of pc owners to the user lists making it easier to get the bonus
Since they all are in my few all fake users who make a change on that bonus.
Tell me who in his right mind does cpu mining with current difficulty on btc.... NOBODY

I really don't understand what you are saying here.  There is no list of miners, so you cannot know who is mining on the pool.  Also we're dealing with botnet users, so there is no reason to worry about that.
The site is still down, but I think the mining server is still up and running, as I keep getting blocks from the pool and it is accepting my results.

UPDATE: Web site UP!

Also, I have same opinion as bronan, regarding our sub-pools:

I also am missing a tool to kick non existing miners from the list of users on the sub pools
Activity: 17
Same here, account page is just blank.  Been a while since I mine TM of course I hit the unlucky block lol!
Activity: 774
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
Euhm can not access triplemining website at all ??
The miner running balanced mining over 3 pools seems to have no issue
I like to add also that alot of so called co miners never ever mined longer then a few days or even seen them ever do anything
But to be honest i do not really trust the so called bonus also, i see it on names which i never ever seen in the miners list
And as long as i have mined on the pool never got the bonus also, even though i was long time one of the bigger miners
On the other hand i do not think the subpool system works besides for botnet users which can add hundreds of pc owners to the user lists making it easier to get the bonus
Since they all are in my few all fake users who make a change on that bonus.
Tell me who in his right mind does cpu mining with current difficulty on btc.... NOBODY

indeed, the variance is a bit higher, but the end result remains the same.  And the higher hashrate will come by itself when more people join, so don't feel held back, just join Smiley
Activity: 25
the variation speaking of times between the blocks would be less, if our hash speed is higher.

The variation in speaking of shares needed to create a block will be always based on luck and randomness.

but higher pool hashrate, the variation of needed shares won't hit us that hard like now.
Pages:
Jump to: