Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 62. (Read 141638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
I'm selling only 1 full share of the General Fund with a minimum purchase of .25 shares.  PM with interest.

I wait 24 hours for all offers, unless it can to convince me immediately
I will respond briefly to each offer

I am curious as i know nothing about the shares, how do you transfer ownership, and what is the current valuation of a share?

NoirShares is made by Noir Group. Noir Group is a DAC building dev team, and you use NoirShares to buy ownership in the DACs they build. Shares in the General Fund are angel investors, supporting NRS early on, who earn revenue from every Noir Group project. Original share price was 1btc, and NRS/NRB equivalent. Exchange rates are different now than they were at the launch. From here forward, there will only be DAC-specific venture funds. Instead of owning shares in Google, for example, you'd own shares in individual projects of your choosing, whether gmail, maps, google+, etc, as each DAC built by Noir Group and partner devs is meant to be self-sustaining (ex: DACs related to mining, exchange, news, digital content distribution, etc). Ownership is handled via private party, and then report transaction to [email protected]. In the future, we will be tokenizing the general fund shares for electronic exchange.

hyz

This is cutting edge sh*t. DAC through crypto. And not just crypto related companies but for any kind of company.
You guys have no idea how advanced this is from a futurist point of view.
Check back in 20 years on this thread to look at history.
I am very serious.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
So we are hitting cryptsy today? Gaining a lot of exposure Smiley

that would be the first coin / share which goes from the start upward. but I think that can happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So we are hitting cryptsy today? Gaining a lot of exposure Smiley
legendary
bigvern CEO of cryptsy, waiting long today, with the adden new coins

Iam excited
legendary
I'm selling only 1 full share of the General Fund with a minimum purchase of .25 shares.  PM with interest.

I am curious as i know nothing about the shares, how do you transfer ownership, and what is the current valuation of a share?

NoirShares is made by Noir Group. Noir Group is a DAC building dev team, and you use NoirShares to buy ownership in the DACs they build. Shares in the General Fund are angel investors, supporting NRS early on, who earn revenue from every Noir Group project. Original share price was 1btc, and NRS/NRB equivalent. Exchange rates are different now than they were at the launch. From here forward, there will only be DAC-specific venture funds. Instead of owning shares in Google, for example, you'd own shares in individual projects of your choosing, whether gmail, maps, google+, etc, as each DAC built by Noir Group and partner devs is meant to be self-sustaining (ex: DACs related to mining, exchange, news, digital content distribution, etc). Ownership is handled via private party, and then report transaction to [email protected]. In the future, we will be tokenizing the general fund shares for electronic exchange.

very good description. the future it will bring

good examples
legendary

I believe the most recent sale occurred at 4btc/share.  The team can help facilitate any transfers of shares if needed.

under this price, I do not sell. I let surprise me

thanks lajz99
legendary

it is the miner pool of company, with exclusive shares in the future DAC's

answer logan CFO, i have updated the share registry as of today:
http://puu.sh/8OKyL.pdf

here we all are waiting for the first payout
The mining operation is currently up and running:
http://www.eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I'm selling only 1 full share of the General Fund with a minimum purchase of .25 shares.  PM with interest.

I believe the most recent sale occurred at 4btc/share.  The team can help facilitate any transfers of shares if needed.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

hyz
legendary

hey guys, can you please respond times faster when the chiefs to ask you something so they can pay you money.

They must not like money  Smiley

seems so
Activity: 767
I'm selling only 1 full share of the General Fund with a minimum purchase of .25 shares.  PM with interest.

legendary
Activity: 1246

hey guys, can you please respond times faster when the chiefs to ask you something so they can pay you money.

They must not like money  Smiley
legendary

I have changed the time for deals because of the requests.

so i will wait until the end of this week.

the best bid wins

legendary
Could the following individuals please email me at [email protected] with their BTC & NRS addresses?

pvkpgp
HermanCoin
miramare
mcgirbaud
cc5alive
The Other One
Chengren
Tiau
Byter88

Thank you,
Logan

everyone expects immediate help if he has a question. but the makers have a question, need all days to respond. they are supposed to lead a business? time is money

all others are just waiting for you. this is not the first time that ask the chief.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Could the following individuals please email me at [email protected] with their BTC & NRS addresses?

pvkpgp
HermanCoin
miramare
mcgirbaud
cc5alive
The Other One
Chengren
Tiau
Byter88

Thank you,
Logan
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
How do you stake? I have my wallet encrypted and currently unlocked. Am I needing to perform an action or just keep it the same?

No, basically keep your wallet unlocked and just wait.  Keep in mind that it will take a few hours to be detected and then you are just waiting in line after that.

Thanks Logan. That's what I needed to hear
How do you stake? I have my wallet encrypted and currently unlocked. Am I needing to perform an action or just keep it the same?

No, basically keep your wallet unlocked and just wait.  Keep in mind that it will take a few hours to be detected and then you are just waiting in line after that.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hi everyone,

I have updated the share registry as of today:
http://puu.sh/8OKyL.pdf

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Activity: 644
shall we push out our own multipul? Grin

Very idea. Much interesting  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: