Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 63. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
shall we push out our own multipul? Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
this is looks very interesting
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Vote on Mintpall !!
"Every user is limited to 1 (one) vote per hour"
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mintpal would be far better to get on than cryptsy though Smiley

keep vote on mintpal  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Mintpal would be far better to get on than cryptsy though Smiley
Activity: 585
300+ votes ahead ~3000 votes ahead of the second favorite on Cryptsy!

KILLER!!  Cool
r05
Activity: 193
test cryptocoin please ignore
300+ votes ahead ~3000 votes ahead of the second favorite on Cryptsy!
Activity: 147
We're #1 on cryptsy voting, but don't stop voting until they add us!

hyz
Pre-ANN: There is an update coming soon. Very soon. Don't miss the update! We have continuous updates, isn't it nice? Keep checking this thread, and our twitter @noirds!!

hyz
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

Thanks for the response, I was able to sync the blockchain but now it shows 0 balance of my coins, they're not even on the stake. I did delete the wallet.dat thinking i needed to replace it with my .dat backup. Is there a way to import it manually since its not showing up? Thanks.

Just replace the wallet.dat with your backup wallet.dat and resync/rescan.
Activity: 188
I have a 5850 ati card, can I mine with the gpu miner? I see that it is not optimised, but should it work?

Yes

Hello, I have a few noob questions.

I updated my wallet and followed correct instructions but my coins are only showing on the stake. My wallet has been syncing for a few days and im stuck on block 23419. Last block generated was 7 days ago.

Also i sent a few coins from Poloniex to my wallet to test it out and they never arrived, this was last night.

I figured i'd wait a few days to see if this is normal but i think something is wrong due to not getting the coins from the exchange.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

In most cases, deleting everything except wallet.dat in the %%appdata folder for NoirShares should fix the problem, just let it resync with the blockchain. If you are not receiving coins from Poloniex, make sure you confirmed your withdrawal, they require confirmation for withdrawals. Otherwise, contact their support team-

Thanks for the response, I was able to sync the blockchain but now it shows 0 balance of my coins, they're not even on the stake. I did delete the wallet.dat thinking i needed to replace it with my .dat backup. Is there a way to import it manually since its not showing up? Thanks.
Activity: 767
I have a 5850 ati card, can I mine with the gpu miner? I see that it is not optimised, but should it work?

Yes

I updated my wallet and followed correct instructions but my coins are only showing on the stake. My wallet has been syncing for a few days and im stuck on block 23419. Last block generated was 7 days ago.

Also i sent a few coins from Poloniex to my wallet to test it out and they never arrived, this was last night.

I figured i'd wait a few days to see if this is normal but i think something is wrong due to not getting the coins from the exchange.

In most cases, deleting everything except wallet.dat in the %%appdata folder for NoirShares should fix the problem, just let it resync with the blockchain. If you are not receiving coins from Poloniex, make sure you confirmed your withdrawal, they require confirmation for withdrawals. Otherwise, contact their support team-

hyz
Activity: 188

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Looks like someone bought that 9BTC wall  Shocked
Activity: 168
People will sell when they see that sell wall. He probably has several buy orders.
Activity: 767
Oh shit, i just saw the 9 btc sell wall. Is someone trying to bottom it out so they can buy in cheaper and pump it or something? Wtf is that all about. And why leave a 9 btc sell wall up.. why not just make it two and put more up when those sell. I don't get people..
Activity: 644
I'm selling 1 full share of the General Fund with a minimum purchase of .25 shares.  PM with interest.
Pages:
Jump to: