Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 59. (Read 141638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
any chance of implementing X11 into pool btw ?

Definitely looking into adding additional algorithms.   Grin

Keep in mind what you're seeing is only the very beginning.  This isn't just a set it and forget it pool and we've got an awesome team we're working with.

what is the payout time for http://www.noirpool.com/ ??
legendary

Keep in mind what you're seeing is only the very beginning.  This isn't just a set it and forget it pool and we've got an awesome team we're working with.

gogogo Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Awesome news, just rented a gridseed miner and pointed it at the pool, will keep at least 2-5MH/s of scrypt mining at it so long as it is profitable, looking forward to a nice spike in price over the next few days Smiley

Great job Noirgroup Smiley
legendary
and why can not I mines NRS and NRBs directly? Smiley
my thoughts

You can mine NRS directly however with the multi-pool, you tend to get more bang for your hash, so to speak.  A lot of miners (3,000 workers on ypool alone!) have been throwing a lot of hashing power at NRS directly.  As the NRS block reward stays constant, this has downward pressure on the NRS payout when mining NRS directly.  Using the multi-pool tends to result in higher payment on a per mhs basis because of the profitability switching mechanism.  In my experience, it yielded 4x as much as mining NRS directly.

That is just my experience however.

Regards,
Logan

with a pool directly. we may require 3%, that would be a solid source of income.

so at NRB and NRS

best greetings

mit einem pool direct. können wir 3% verlangen, das wäre eine solide Einnahmequelle.

so bei NRB als auch NRS

best grüße

ps: as NAN is a German, I like talking to him, in order to support Smiley
da NAN ein deutscher ist, spreche ich gern mit Ihm, zwecks unterstützung Smiley
and I think that he always reads with;)
bzw.  ich denke, er liest immer mit;)
legendary
can put her Diff per miner lower? to 2 or 1
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
still would be gr8 to have some kind of calculator for small timers and investors alike

Calculator is on the way, we are adding features continuously-

@Mario:
NRS can be mined with a SHA ASIC at noirpool.com, it's not profitable otherwise

this is way too good, ive been following noirshares from the very beggining and I rly need such kind of things to maximize my efforts, im not talking about short-term profit im talking about building something from the very beggining like you guys are trying

They are doing some amazing things. This is just the beginning for NRS and this is a great chance to get it while it's cheap with those Asic's everyones got shut off trying to mine BTC.
still would be gr8 to have some kind of calculator for small timers and investors alike

@Mario:

this is way too good, ive been following noirshares from the very beggining and I rly need such kind of things to maximize my efforts, im not talking about short-term profit im talking about building something from the very beggining like you guys are trying
legendary

@Mario:

that is correct

I have all already set miner on noipool.com Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
DAS = Decentralized Autonomous Software

DAC = Decentralized Autonomous Company

Now that the pool is public (our first DAS with an auto payout system) we have re-tasked our think tank and development team....More to come!!! Mine NRS using scrypt or sha or momentum.

Trust in Technology.

for new beginners

what is?
Scrypt
sha
momentum

thinks otherwise simple,
even as always ingenious

my thoughts

I would also like to point out. That i personally have some GHS in sha256 that i wasn't using so i am now able to put it towards a longer term investment like NRS. I love the idea of this pool gives great buy support and allows for the use of all hardware to obtain NRS. Plus with profit switching i know my hash is being used to its full potential.  I think Logan said it very well and i look forward to the same returns.
legendary
my thoughts

You can mine NRS directly however with the multi-pool, you tend to get more bang for your hash, so to speak.  A lot of miners (3,000 workers on ypool alone!) have been throwing a lot of hashing power at NRS directly.  As the NRS block reward stays constant, this has downward pressure on the NRS payout when mining NRS directly.  Using the multi-pool tends to result in higher payment on a per mhs basis because of the profitability switching mechanism.  In my experience, it yielded 4x as much as mining NRS directly.

Regards,
Logan

this should be no criticism!
only a thinking impetus

I think it's great. You are doing what

das sollte keine Kritik sein!
nur ein denk anstoss

ich finde es super was ihr leistet
Activity: 147

@Mario:
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
my thoughts

You can mine NRS directly however with the multi-pool, you tend to get more bang for your hash, so to speak.  A lot of miners (3,000 workers on ypool alone!) have been throwing a lot of hashing power at NRS directly.  As the NRS block reward stays constant, this has downward pressure on the NRS payout when mining NRS directly.  Using the multi-pool tends to result in higher payment on a per mhs basis because of the profitability switching mechanism.  In my experience, it yielded 4x as much as mining NRS directly.

Regards,
Logan
legendary

Now that the pool is public (our first DAS with an auto payout system) we have re-tasked our think tank and development team....More to come!!! Mine NRS using scrypt or sha or momentum.

Trust in Technology.

for new beginners

what is?
Scrypt
sha
momentum

thinks otherwise simple,
denkt bitte einfacher, für neueinsteiger

even as always ingenious
sonst wie immer genial

my thoughts
Activity: 147
is there some sort of calculator to estimate NRS income through multipool? It does look cool and slick

I am wondering the same thing, i put half of my ants on it along with my 750 ti's. As long as i get more from them than i do staking it is certainly worth my while. This should really put pressure on the people who were hoping to get in as cheap as possible. Bye bye cheap nrs. Helllllooooooo nurse!

Why not both?? Mine and stake
Activity: 767
is there some sort of calculator to estimate NRS income through multipool? It does look cool and slick

I am wondering the same thing, i put half of my ants on it along with my 750 ti's. As long as i get more from them than i do staking it is certainly worth my while. This should really put pressure on the people who were hoping to get in as cheap as possible. Bye bye cheap nrs. Helllllooooooo nurse!
legendary
Activity: 882

Trust in Technology.
Activity: 767
Pages:
Jump to: