Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT 2.0 Ardor No ICO Speculation - Live Now - page 2. (Read 13998 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
and some more https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17513669

ARDR price likes the good news.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
What are the news for this project?

Activity: 378
November 26, 2016, 11:47:31 AM
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
legendary
It is now showing that there is someone in the NXT community who is unloading despite the ongoing snapshots for Ardor. I speculate there is something wrong going on internally with them. I wish we could get some news if there is.

Some people sell for various reasons and some hold for various reasons. Do the thing that suits you the best.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
It is now showing that there is someone in the NXT community who is unloading despite the ongoing snapshots for Ardor. I speculate there is something wrong going on internally with them. I wish we could get some news if there is.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
That's the main idea and the rational outcome. But markets do not behave rationally because many traders do not trade rationally. Also there are whales who invested in NXT to collect Ardor and plan to sell both and gain a nice profit. That is what happens usually in trading and there is a big chance that it will happen. So it could go either way. Our hope is yes it must go up some more after Ardor release but also be careful and be also ready to take profits.

True, Many peoples bought Nxt to low prices, so they will receive theirs Ardor tokens and they will want sell both after that.
so theres also a possibility that the ardor thing will not be that much impact if whales will take advantage on it
I bought some next because I'm looking forward to this ardor the possibility of rising up the price hope i'll
be able gain some profits coming from it.
legendary
Activity: 938
That's the main idea and the rational outcome. But markets do not behave rationally because many traders do not trade rationally. Also there are whales who invested in NXT to collect Ardor and plan to sell both and gain a nice profit. That is what happens usually in trading and there is a big chance that it will happen. So it could go either way. Our hope is yes it must go up some more after Ardor release but also be careful and be also ready to take profits.

True, Many peoples bought Nxt to low prices, so they will receive theirs Ardor tokens and they will want sell both after that.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Keep up to date with all developments

https://coins.newbium.com/coins/22-nxt-ardor
2/3 of Ardor tokens remain up for grabs.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Going to put my prediction here:

After snapshot period ends on OCT 12th  NXT will continue to go up in price.

My rationale is simple

1) Ardor will be in token format,  and since the premise of the token is ICO-like. It stands to reason that 1 ARDOR > 1 NXT  on the NXTAE,  since all of the trades in some form or fashion will involve the NXT AE    even the ones on the exchanges like Poloniex.  Traders knowing this ( exchanges included ) will drive up the price of NXT to squeeze the most out they can from those looking to take advantage of new markets   NXT/ARDOR  BTC/ARDOR. 

2)  ARDOR Hodling  > NXT hodling

It also stands to reason that there is more incentive to hold onto Ardor, limiting supply.  This is especially true of holders of low amounts of Ardor and  long-term investors. 

Diminished supply along with the market makers to drive prices of both markets up  seems like a surefire way to increase price of ardor and nxt.
1/4 of all ARDOR tokens have been distributed tonight.
Can still get in the action for the remainder 75% of tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
it is moving up now like what I've said trusting this project will bring profits now aiming for more waiting for the ardor to come, good luck dev.
legendary
Check out the presentation from last week from Lior Yaffe (username Riker).
He's one of the core developers of Nxt/Ardor and he talks about the future.

https://youtu.be/soHe4UMyCCk

Slides: https://bitcoil.co.il/files/Advanced.Concepts.in.Blockchain.Design.pptx and http://prezi.com/x8jyard5-h51/

Filmed during Israel Bitcoin Meetup in Tel Aviv on 27 July 2016
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: