Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT 2.0 Ardor No ICO Speculation - Live Now - page 7. (Read 13998 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I guess this is the next big ICO sort of. Clever use of an existing coin and forcing everyone to hold onto it for 2 months before issuing the new one. So does this mean everyone dumps NXT for Ardor coins when thats released? This would really get a wider distribution having that nxt been around for 2+ years.
No one is forced to keep the coin

That's exactly it. The snapshots are frequent, it doesn't stop anyone for trading during that time. I will hold a majority in my wallet and using the rest to day trade for awhile. I also think I remember reading that NXT will contact exchanges to encourage them to honor snapshots.
NXT has announced their new project Ardor will be NXT 2.0. They decided not to do an ICO, you have to hold NXT to get credit for the new project. What do you think the NXT price will be in the next week, month, 3 months?

1 week -0.000001950
1 month - 0.000002900
3 months - 0.00005800

I didn't took a month to come to 2900 sat, but 1 week. Grin

Breaking that 5000 mark will be interesting. I wonder if large holders right now are looking to make up some losses or they believe it's headed in the same direction of NEM. 
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
NXT has announced their new project Ardor will be NXT 2.0. They decided not to do an ICO, you have to hold NXT to get credit for the new project. What do you think the NXT price will be in the next week, month, 3 months?

1 week -0.000001950
1 month - 0.000002900
3 months - 0.00005800

I didn't took a month to come to 2900 sat, but 1 week. Grin
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
I guess this is the next big ICO sort of. Clever use of an existing coin and forcing everyone to hold onto it for 2 months before issuing the new one. So does this mean everyone dumps NXT for Ardor coins when thats released? This would really get a wider distribution having that nxt been around for 2+ years.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
That thing of "Ardor"  or whatever you call it, was definitely one thing that returned to give enhancement
to NXT that seemed to be languishing, we will have to see how it evolves.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Maybe there's enough hungry buyers primed for the next pump without the need for heavy promotion. All it takes is one eth whale to get a boner and then everyone's gonna pile in. people seem to have gotten used to the idea of stupidly insane rises so they'll keep on scouring for the next one.
I'd like to hear more of your predictions. I'm somewhat confident I low balled my month prediction since it already broke it. Smiley

Who can knows what will really happen? I usually look at facts. My prediction is that if speculation currently rules crypto, sky's the limit  Smiley... There is much more money in alts now than 2 years ago. So Nxt could really skyrocket imho!

I'll be interested to see what they will do for promotion without having the large bank of ICO funds currently projects raised.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
I'd like to hear more of your predictions. I'm somewhat confident I low balled my month prediction since it already broke it. Smiley

Who can knows what will really happen? I usually look at facts. My prediction is that if speculation currently rules crypto, sky's the limit  Smiley... There is much more money in alts now than 2 years ago. So Nxt could really skyrocket imho!
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
I believe NXT has all it need to surpass its ATH. In any case, there is a great future ahead for NXT 2.0.
Activity: 252
Even reached 0.000037 for a moment. I think it'll go up to 0.00004 in the coming weeks - even if it won't last. That would be a quarter of the highest NXT peak, which sounds reasonable... to me anyways.

Considering my break even investment with Waves, thank you NXT for the boost.   I expect some wild swings up until the snapshotting, I think everyone is testing the waters.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==

I'm only buying for Ardor, I'm not interested in trading. I wish I was wrong, I was hoping to buy in at that lower price.

I haven't watched the NXT price, has it gone up a lot? 

Yes

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nxt
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

I'm only buying for Ardor, I'm not interested in trading. I wish I was wrong, I was hoping to buy in at that lower price.

I haven't watched the NXT price, has it gone up a lot? 
Activity: 434

1 week -0.000001950
1 month - 0.000002900
3 months - 0.00005800

It's already up 30% on Polo.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ardor-scalable-blockchain-as-a-service-platform-proof-of-stake-1518497

Oop, added an extra 0 on the 1 week and 1 month. Smiley

Isn't this basically just an ICO in disguise then except the tokens have already been long issues/sold? Sort of like a coin swap.

How many of you are gonna freeze your NXT to lock in Ardor? 

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
I'm a big fan of NXT with no stake. I hope this works out well and may even dip my toes in the water after a little research. I've been away from that community for a little bit.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==

Marc De Mesel is already out with majority, sold 13 million and it did not dump the price terribly

Sold some but did keep a large investment in NXT.  Wink

Glad to see they are on the rise again.

Glad you kept at least some so you can profit now Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

How many of you are gonna freeze your NXT to lock in Ardor? 
Pages:
Jump to: