Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT 2.0 Ardor No ICO Speculation - Live Now - page 9. (Read 13998 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
NXT 2.0 Ardor No ICO Speculation

Lol, so Jean Luc-the-dicktator fucks the Nxt ecosystem to drive the price way down, scoop all the coins, and now resell them and claim it is not an ICO.

Good obfuscation! The dumbells here are likely to be fooled by it.

If it quacks like a duck, if it waddles like a drunkard duck, ..., it might be a penguin. See it's all Spoetnik's fault. He hosed the original Nxt developers with his penigun.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
bump on the calculations
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I predict anything in the following range:
0.00003-0.00027
 Grin

as I said, 90x cheaper than ETH, so it could shoot up to 0.0009 even
Marc De Mesel is already out with majority, sold 13 million and it did not dump the price terribly

Also, look at what NEM, originally an NXT clone, is doing
And it has no features whatsoever

They have a 30x valuation
That means NXT would sit on 0.0003 if we take it from the all time low
Or at 0.0080 if we take it from an all time high, which would be a pleasant surprise

1 million NXT would bring you an equivalent of 8000 BTC, or $5,600,000

Mind you I'm cashing out at 0.008, you can keep your Ardor Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Why would it go up then down because of this news?

Some whales probably still cash out. They've been at it for a year or more. Not sure if it's a good strategy though - could be better to just let it spike first for a while.

The whale dumps should help distribution. Distribution was the thorn in NXT 1.0's side from the beginning.
Activity: 412
I've always thought that the Nxt project was a reqally good one and always tried to support it. I still hold a lot of Nxt tokens and just hope you are right. If it ever goes to 5000 satoshis I'm selling them Smiley
Activity: 406

Some whales probably still cash out. They've been at it for a year or more. Not sure if it's a good strategy though - could be better to just let it spike first for a while.

Better let them cash out sooner, cheaper coins for everyone to get a stake in ARDOR.
Activity: 252

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
NXT has announced their new project Ardor will be NXT 2.0. They decided not to do an ICO, you have to hold NXT to get credit for the new project. What do you think the NXT price will be in the next week, month, 3 months?

1 week -0.000001950
1 month - 0.000002900
3 months - 0.00005800

It's already up 30% on Polo.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ardor-scalable-blockchain-as-a-service-platform-proof-of-stake-1518497

I can't decide on what the price will do without more details.

Is there a minimum amount of nxt a wallet must hold before it gets get credit for the new project? Do wallets with 0.1 nxt get credit or do they need to hold more nxt for that?

Best to ask here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ardor-scalable-blockchain-as-a-service-platform-proof-of-stake-1518497
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I can't decide on what the price will do without more details.

Is there a minimum amount of nxt a wallet must hold before it gets get credit for the new project? Do wallets with 0.1 nxt get credit or do they need to hold more nxt for that?
NXT has announced their new project Ardor will be NXT 2.0. They decided not to do an ICO, you have to hold NXT to get credit for the new project. What do you think the NXT price will be in the next week, month, 3 months?

1 week -0.000001950
1 month - 0.000002900
3 months - 0.00005800

it seems that the price will stay the same as investors are not doing some trade because of btc keeps rising up
and most of the traders and investors are focusing on ho they will gonna take advantage of this, thanks for this
info mate i will look on this project i know nxt developer have few more ideas how to make this project worthy
for both the investors and developers.

Glad to pass it on.  It looks like it's still on the move.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

1 week -0.000001950
1 month - 0.000002900
3 months - 0.00005800

IMHO this Ardor system will be a great achievement. Think about what smart contracts can do but without the risk (Ethereum/DAO hack). This thing can get huge if they do the right marketing!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

1 week -0.000001950
1 month - 0.000002900
3 months - 0.00005800

it seems that the price will stay the same as investors are not doing some trade because of btc keeps rising up
and most of the traders and investors are focusing on ho they will gonna take advantage of this, thanks for this
info mate i will look on this project i know nxt developer have few more ideas how to make this project worthy
for both the investors and developers.

1 week -0.000001950
1 month - 0.000002900
3 months - 0.00005800

Oop, added an extra 0 on the 1 week and 1 month. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: