Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT 2.0 Ardor No ICO Speculation - Live Now - page 3. (Read 13998 times)

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Snapshots for Ardor started! Happy Ardor!!

Hold until 12 October to get free ARDR!  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
“The Forging Bounty Lottery campaign” will pay 5 million in rewards to forgers and Nxt nodes.
Click image for details.

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
I am wondering what will happen after all the Ardor tokens are distributed. I'm sure a lot of "investors" bought NXT only to acquire free Ardor. But I am speculating that when the distribution is over people will dump both NXT and Ardor making a double whammy profit. Unless there is an agreement among the big buyers to hold after distribution.

I don't think NXT will be worth much after the snapshots. Crypti got pumped during the Lisk IPO but now its been dumped down to the bottom of the top 100 whereas Lisk is still in the top 10. The same will probably happen to NXT and Ardor.

So you mean to say you speculate that Ardor will be held by investors but NXT will be dumped? Now that I come to think of it, you may be wrong. NXT and Crypti are in different situations. Ardor is a child chain of NXT while Lisk is a totally new blockchain. In Ardor are all the features of NXT plus more and in Lisk is a brand new untested platform. The people behind Ardor might have the upper hand from a continuity perspective and this could translate to NXT and Ardor complementing each other with each giving and taking what it has to offer with the two.
They say snapshots start at 16:00GMT.
Activity: 448
so its basically a reboot of nxt with proper marketing funds.

The custom child chains is an exciting addition.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
so its basically a reboot of nxt with proper marketing funds.
1 day to the historic event. We choose how we will live this day, courageously is what I hope to live it.
Stupid bullshit

Didn't have his morning coffee, no judgement here.

It's an interesting alternative to creating an ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I am wondering what will happen after all the Ardor tokens are distributed. I'm sure a lot of "investors" bought NXT only to acquire free Ardor. But I am speculating that when the distribution is over people will dump both NXT and Ardor making a double whammy profit. Unless there is an agreement among the big buyers to hold after distribution.

I don't think NXT will be worth much after the snapshots. Crypti got pumped during the Lisk IPO but now its been dumped down to the bottom of the top 100 whereas Lisk is still in the top 10. The same will probably happen to NXT and Ardor.
I believe not those coin have different output I still believe that NXT and Ardor will make it, profits for those who believes.
Activity: 292
Merit: 265

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
1 day to the historic event. We choose how we will live this day, courageously is what I hope to live it.
Stupid bullshit
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
So Snapshot begins tomorrow.

Can we still sending our NXT to our account after tomorrow? or tomorrow is the deadline for my NXTs to be converted?
legendary
Activity: 1205
Nxt already delivered. All this aquired knowledge will be applied in Ardor.

Nxt has been delivering since 2014. Maybe were are to early.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Nxt already delivered. All this aquired knowledge will be applied in Ardor.
Even if you join a coupel days later in the snapshot, you still will get most of those ardor coins because it takes the average amount until october.

Probably best to buy some in a few days/weeks when price corrects.

Regardless, glad I bought mine when the price was still in the low 1xxx Smiley

I've bought from 2400 up to 4300. I think this has a great chance of surpassing NXT's former highs, so still good time to come in if you agree. The platform is far more developed when it hits it's original peek. I also think the smart transactions can get some major traction with the smart contract concerns if marketed correctly.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Even if you join a coupel days later in the snapshot, you still will get most of those ardor coins because it takes the average amount until october.

Probably best to buy some in a few days/weeks when price corrects.

Regardless, glad I bought mine when the price was still in the low 1xxx Smiley
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Any prediction, what is the NXT price at october this year? Since many people will buying rather than selling...
48ish hours before snapshots commence. Nxt hasn't been disappointing.
Hopefully those scratching their heads about the recent NXT rise will use that time to investigate.
Pages:
Jump to: