Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 220. (Read 941261 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Nxt-kit developer
NSC payouts were made. Everybody can get them next time. Just hallmark your node.
Activity: 700

Hmmm ... someone should def make a user friendly crowd funding guide on NXT.

There's a plugin being developed. We need to wait for Nxt1.5 but that should be here soon.

Yeah I noticed after searching for guides. Btw. from what I've seen Nxt v1.5 will be mindblowing. Maybe my favorite release. Because of plugins.

That is awesome news about v1.5 and price is very good to grab more before they to hit again ath after the release of new version.
Activity: 492

There's a plugin being developed. We need to wait for Nxt1.5 but that should be here soon.

Yeah I noticed after searching for guides. Btw. from what I've seen Nxt v1.5 will be mindblowing. Maybe my favorite release. Because of plugins.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I heard about JeanLucPicard paper in a NXT youtube vid, after seeing the hard copy I gotta say I didn't understand the content or context.  

How does that material relate to crowd funding?  

Because you can set up the MS to have the properties needed for crowdfunding. So, you can create a project, set a deadline and a target amount. Users donate money toward the project, and after the deadline occurs, funds will automatically go to the project issuer if target is met, and, otherwise, be returned to the donors. Bang: Decentralized Kickstarter!
(First decentalized crowdfunded project: https://nxtforum.org/monetary-system-153/(ann)-acmdy-1st-crowd-funding-ms-coin-nxt-academy-by-salsacz/)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I'm working on a crowdfunding site that accepts fiat and crypto, I'm seriously considering creating a token for it.  Up to the time that I reached out to PilotofBTC, I was ambivalent about the meaningful differences between NXT, Mastercoin, Counterparty, and any other BTC 2.0 platforms.  

I want to raise startup funds for PICISI (the crowdfunding site), what is the protocol for NXT ITOs?  

Here is a bit of info on PICISI:

PICISI will be a very powerful vehicle for introducing CC to the broader world.  It will enable many different coin communities to get their respective coins lots of exposure and use.  Utility is the highest function for a currency, with PICISI Organizers and Donors are gently immersed in a world where CC has meaningful and practical financial value -- at PICISI CC get lots of attention.

When visitors come to the site to raise funds for things that interest them they will have the opportunity to collect fiat as well as CC.  There are two host currencies, one for fiat and one for CC.   The Organizer has three options: a) accept sponsorship, b) select from list of CCs, or c) PICISI coin (default).  If they select sponsorship they will actually get paid because of that selection.   That's a great way to introduce CC to someone.   As Host CC sponsor all CC donations (regardless of type) are immediately converted to your currency and remain in that currency until spent or for the duration of the campaign.  The Organizer has the opportunity to spend CC donations with a campaign contractor(s) who help Organizers create, develop, and/or promote their campaign; thereby causing your currency to cycle again.

In addition to Host CC, there are 4 other sponsorship opportunities....

again, what is the protocol for NXT ITOs?

I've sent you a PM.

Would be happy to help get you started Smiley

Thanks for the informative PM, I will take all of the info under advisement.

I heard about JeanLucPicard paper in a NXT youtube vid, after seeing the hard copy I gotta say I didn't understand the content or context.  

How does that material relate to crowd funding?  

[/quote]

yes, please
Activity: 492
I'm working on a crowdfunding site that accepts fiat and crypto, I'm seriously considering creating a token for it.  Up to the time that I reached out to PilotofBTC, I was ambivalent about the meaningful differences between NXT, Mastercoin, Counterparty, and any other BTC 2.0 platforms.   

I want to raise startup funds for PICISI (the crowdfunding site), what is the protocol for NXT ITOs? 

PICISI will be a very powerful vehicle for introducing CC to the broader world.  It will enable many different coin communities to get their respective coins lots of exposure and use.  Utility is the highest function for a currency, with PICISI Organizers and Donors are gently immersed in a world where CC has meaningful and practical financial value -- at PICISI CC get lots of attention.

When visitors come to the site to raise funds for things that interest them they will have the opportunity to collect fiat as well as CC.  There are two host currencies, one for fiat and one for CC.   The Organizer has three options: a) accept sponsorship, b) select from list of CCs, or c) PICISI coin (default).  If they select sponsorship they will actually get paid because of that selection.   That's a great way to introduce CC to someone.   As Host CC sponsor all CC donations (regardless of type) are immediately converted to your currency and remain in that currency until spent or for the duration of the campaign.  The Organizer has the opportunity to spend CC donations with a campaign contractor(s) who help Organizers create, develop, and/or promote their campaign; thereby causing your currency to cycle again.

See https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/issue/205 -> Crowd funding

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
I'm working on a crowdfunding site that accepts fiat and crypto, I'm seriously considering creating a token for it.  Up to the time that I reached out to PilotofBTC, I was ambivalent about the meaningful differences between NXT, Mastercoin, Counterparty, and any other BTC 2.0 platforms.   

PICISI will be a very powerful vehicle for introducing CC to the broader world.  It will enable many different coin communities to get their respective coins lots of exposure and use.  Utility is the highest function for a currency, with PICISI Organizers and Donors are gently immersed in a world where CC has meaningful and practical financial value -- at PICISI CC get lots of attention.

When visitors come to the site to raise funds for things that interest them they will have the opportunity to collect fiat as well as CC.  There are two host currencies, one for fiat and one for CC.   The Organizer has three options: a) accept sponsorship, b) select from list of CCs, or c) PICISI coin (default).  If they select sponsorship they will actually get paid because of that selection.   That's a great way to introduce CC to someone.   As Host CC sponsor all CC donations (regardless of type) are immediately converted to your currency and remain in that currency until spent or for the duration of the campaign.  The Organizer has the opportunity to spend CC donations with a campaign contractor(s) who help Organizers create, develop, and/or promote their campaign; thereby causing your currency to cycle again.

I've sent you a PM.

Would be happy to help get you started Smiley
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Out of interest, would anyone be interested in using a Trezor for Nxt to increase their security?

i think nxt's phasing transactions+cold wallet offline transaction broadcast is enough security for me. Can't get any better.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

See https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/issue/205 -> Crowd funding
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Now you can watch Nxt Security Coin to be paid in real-time here (updates once per hour).

It would be nice to have a little more buy support for NSC from the founders and whales.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Well then I want my free hug now please Tongue !

Come at me bro

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Just ignore the noob who needs attention.

No. Nxt community provides free hugs to everyone.

Found an old video of CfB meeting BM for the first time (before BM's orientation operation, obviously).....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKzk_0HWxUI
Activity: 560

Activity: 574
European Central Bank calls NXT Nextcoin.. http://bit.ly/1E9qzZt

At least they did their homework!

Nextcoin, for example, offers a P2P marketplace for goods
and services and an asset exchange for decentralised trading, supports the use of so-called coloured
coins, which function as records of transactions made in other items (e.g. property, commodities
or securities), offers a messaging/chat service and a domain name system (DNS) service which
maps alphanumeric text like VCS addresses to shorter names or account/e-mail addresses, phone
numbers or codes.
Activity: 574
Activity: 600
Nxt-kit developer
Now you can watch Nxt Security Coin to be paid in real-time here (updates once per hour).
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

Activity: 560

Wow .... nice update ! Nxt has brilliant devs ...

i don´t agree, devs of nxt is bunch of idiots

The evidence is telling me otherwise! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Wow .... nice update ! Nxt has brilliant devs ...

i don´t agree, devs of nxt is bunch of idiots

The evidence is telling me otherwise! Cheesy
Jump to: