Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 218. (Read 941261 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

You need to get the vote out. There is no 'Nxt' option (as it is already in) so posting here isn't as effective.

(just a bit of fun, not convinced anyone reads the ebook. It would need updating everyday, just to stand a chance of staying current and useful)
Activity: 560
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Its very hard to choose from these two. Any chance to vote for both?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
There is InstantDex there too...
Activity: 395
Merit: 408
Bitcoin OG artworks collection
I like the art, wouldn't it be more appropriate for you to request NXT for payment, especially since you came to the thread.   Just a thought.
Accept.
NXT is payment method by default.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I like the art, wouldn't it be more appropriate for you to request NXT for payment, especially since you came to the thread.   Just a thought.
Trezor for Nxt... It's alive!  Grin

And it's working:

Bitcoinpaul was something like -250 within the first couple of weeks of nxtforum. Not because he was (and still is) a d*ck but because his avatar was Leonardo Di Caprio  Cheesy

Others tried to balance him out and now his applaud/bitcoinpauls are even. It is thought that Bitcoinpaul has become a direct proxy for the Universe. So all nxtforum members have a duty to keep him 'in balance', lest bad things will befall all humanity.
Come-from-Beyond has an announcement brewing...

Code:
1557d4fdfc59fc42f44fb83e6bd65e8fed75dfe8b8dfd4339b597eef657d9b1f

I'll reveal the text (its hash is above) after my bitcoinpaul count exceeds applauds.

In 21 days it will become irrelevant, so I add a deadline on 1st of April.

PS: If those 4 persons who already gave me 4 bitcoinpauls are not satisfied with the altered version of the agreement then they can contact me via PM and I'll refund the bitcoinpauls back to them.

Very mysterious Tongue I wonder.
Dont have a single clue what bitcoinpaul is, must be an inside joke or?

Do tell me!

The Nxt forum had a feature to give positive and negative "karma" points to people. Since the legendary member bitcoinpaul had a large amount of good and bad karma, and he wore the negative points with pride (his karma has do be balanced at all times), the mods decided to rename the function of leaving negative karma to bitcoinpauling.

Hahaha okay then, thanks for telling.

So who gave me -11 Karma at NXT forum then Sad , I cant remember being a d*ck to anyone there.

I do have +3 as well.

¨

Don't interpret too much into it , wear your pauls with pride!
(gave you an applaud)

Hahaha yes I will!

Laughing my ass off atm.
legendary
Activity: 1225

Code:

I'll reveal the text (its hash is above) after my bitcoinpaul count exceeds applauds.

PS: If those 4 persons who already gave me 4 bitcoinpauls are not satisfied with the altered version of the agreement then they can contact me via PM and I'll refund the bitcoinpauls back to them.

Do tell me!

The Nxt forum had a feature to give positive and negative "karma" points to people. Since the legendary member bitcoinpaul had a large amount of good and bad karma, and he wore the negative points with pride (his karma has do be balanced at all times), the mods decided to rename the function of leaving negative karma to bitcoinpauling.

So who gave me -11 Karma at NXT forum then Sad , I cant remember being a d*ck to anyone there.

I do have +3 as well.

¨

Don't interpret too much into it , wear your pauls with pride!
(gave you an applaud)

Code:

Do tell me!

I do have +3 as well.

legendary
Activity: 1225

Code:

Do tell me!

Code:

Do tell me!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
After sending 98 NXT to my account I tried to update the account with a name, however the system would not accept my passphrase  as it turns out somehow I was using the wrong account.    I apparently was logged into this account first: NXT-UKHZ-LNEB-2F3K-3ELSH and sent funds there.  After I logged out, I was logged back into this account: NXT-N74K-UZXT-RWU2-C6KSX   (no money)

Do I have two accounts on my computer, did I somehow send fund to my testnet wallet?  What could have happened?

Is there a way that I could change my Pass Phrase?

Is this on testnet? The thing with Nxt is that each passphrase enters a different account. So when you enter two different accounts, means that you entered a different passphrase the second time to the first. To get back to the account with 98NXT you'll need to figure out the mistake you made with your passphrase. Maybe you left a space at the end or something?
Jump to: