Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 349. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
No problem empowering  Grin

Everybody remember to upgrade to the latest client, v1.1.5

Everyone should upgrade to NRS v1.1.5 here >>> https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-1-5/msg50065/

If you use Welsey's NxtWallet, upgrade here >>>> https://nxtforum.org/alternative-clients/(windows-mac-linux)-nxtwallet/msg50134#msg50134

^^^^Everybody should do this^^^^  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Hi everyone......many thanks : ) thank you for taking the time to reply.

I am reading through the thread now (thanks shrooms) and I should have had a better look on the nxtforum yesterday, my bad, as I say I am trying to get back up to speed atm and was pretty busy yesterday.

Extra nodes are needed - I remember CfB saying this sometime ago....  I will get on that as soon as I have a mo.

thanks Daedelus I put Come from blah blah blah, on ignore yesterday - which is where he will stay.

Cassius - James was saying this (about the price falling back) if I remember correctly due to thinkng that some of the original stakeholders selling out some of their Nxt? is this still on the cards do people think?

oh and

Hmmmm beer : )

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood. Ralph Waldo Emerson  Self Reliance (1841).

And pay no attention to Come-from-Above. One day he is for Nxt, the one after NEM, I think Bitcoin is the best at the moment. He just likes attention and is most likely a sockpuppet. I prefer Emule  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I like your sig, too. Though I like Hobgoblin beer, too. It's a consistent favourite of mine.
I really don't know what I'm supposed to make of that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Some extra nodes would be nice though in any case.
wow...  I asked a question as I heard that there was DDOS - and to add more nodes- I was asking what people thought... and surprised that no one replied... please everybody stop jumping to conclusions. I bought in pretty bloody big in Dec, and I have been only keeping a very light watch over the goings on since March... not just with Nxt, but all I needed a break from mainly this forum/Nxt forum for many reasons,  so I am now trying to dip my toe back in and get back up to speed- was curious about the DDOS and looking to add some extra nodes , and was loooking for some feedback/infos/thoughts. Quite simple really and kinda what I thought these forums are all about.

Thanks Shrooms, I am not pissed off, just a bit surprised that the only reply was from a troll joker who gave nothing but brain numbing pointless jibberish, I will have a read - as I also long term lurk the nxtforums,  thanks.

Thanks devphp.

Nobody was here yesterday as they were at the link shrooms posted wondering the same things as you. 'Bump' is usually sufficient to get missed posts looked at.

Don't worry, everybody likes your face  Grin
Everyone was busy at nxtforum.org discussing the bug, so nobody bothered to look here Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
this coin is doing better than I expected a few months ago, good job
legendary
It was a bug, it's already fixed, looking at the price chart some people panic sold a few million NXTs.

Interesting that jl777 was predicting a dip back to 0.0001 or so, and this comes along. Sort of evidence that 'news' just gives the market a reason to go where it wants to anyway.
Or else {insert conspiracy theory}...
legendary
wow...  I asked a question as I heard that there was DDOS - and to add more nodes- I was asking what people thought... and surprised that no one replied... please everybody stop jumping to conclusions. I bought in pretty bloody big in Dec, and I have been only keeping a very light watch over the goings on since March... not just with Nxt, but all Cryptos,  I needed a break from mainly this forum/Nxt forum for many reasons not least because I am very busy working on some projects,  so I am now trying to dip my toe back in and get really back up to speed- was curious about the DDOS and looking to add some extra nodes , and was loooking for some feedback/infos/thoughts. Quite simple really and kinda what I thought these forums are all about.

Thanks Shrooms, I am not pissed off, just a bit surprised that the only reply was from a troll joker who gave nothing but brain numbing pointless jibberish, I will have a read - as I also long term lurk the nxtforums,  thanks.

Thanks devphp.
It was a bug, it's already fixed, looking at the price chart some people panic sold a few million NXTs.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
So.... I ask about the DDOS attacks yesterday (TWICE AT THAT)  and the only person that replies is a troll?  wt? something I said ? or is my face not familiar enough here? is it a clique ?  I have been a long term hodlr (since December) and lurker...  

It was a genuine question

thanks

LOL! You are really pissed off!!  Cheesy

Read this thread COMPLETELY and thank me later:
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/is-the-chain-healthy/

So.... I ask about the DDOS attacks yesterday (TWICE AT THAT)  and the only person that replies is a troll?  wt? something I said ? or is my face not familiar enough here? is it a clique ?  I have been a long term hodlr (since December) and lurker...  

thanks

Done. Please accept my deepest apologies.

*goes back to real life to earn money*
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

thanks

dude u r clearly a hopeless noob.   dem nxt discussions is on NXTforum not bitcointalk.

~CfA~
ddos still happening? 

No. It was a bug (check JL's posts) that has been fixed in v1.1.5.

Everyone should upgrade to 1.1.5 here >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6946558

If you use Welsey's NxtWallet, upgrade here >>>> https://nxtforum.org/alternative-clients/(windows-mac-linux)-nxtwallet/msg50134#msg50134

^^^^Everybody should do this^^^^  Grin
legendary

thanks
legendary
Is anyone else having problems with the new client update? I'm getting a message saying the hash doesn't match the one on the blockchain.

Download the new version at http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/

This fixes the issue, it was due to bitbucket changing their download URL structure. Sorry!

Remember windows users, you do not need to uninstall first. Just install the new version via the installer.

Got it, thanks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is anyone else having problems with the new client update? I'm getting a message saying the hash doesn't match the one on the blockchain.

Download the new version at http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/

This fixes the issue, it was due to bitbucket changing their download URL structure. Sorry!

Remember windows users, you do not need to uninstall first. Just install the new version via the installer.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Don't mix Come-from-Above with the 'real' Come-from-Beyond guys.  Roll Eyes
Jump to: