Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 75. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
the thing is there was no rise this time
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
tomorrow is the second round and NXT is still in the 2600 - 3200 range did no one bough this coin ? what do you think guys ?

same as first round big big drop in price
tomorrow is the second round and NXT is still in the 2600 - 3200 range did no one bough this coin ? what do you think guys ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
The second round of Ignis is coming soon.
I am eager to see how it will turn out.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hey guys what's the coolest part of NXT as of today? What makes it special?

I remember NXT as the really neat oldschool crypto project. But it has slipped off my radar...

This oldschool crypto project has more features in core, than all other cryptos together Smiley And Ardor will be even better.
I do remember how this coin was one of the most respectable coins out there when Litecoin was moving relative to Bitcoin. That was a few years ago when most coins were very easy to pump and when most Bitcoin Exchanges had a trollbox inside their website.

NXT was doing well until there was a guy (likely to be an inside job) that took a bunch of coins and responded to a thread in real time. I am not sure if that person gave the money back though I do know that a bunch of people stopped trading NXT after that.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
Maybe I've been there two months I'm not trading, the problem bitcoin prices have not been stable, but now I want to start treding again
But talking about the matter of trading may be coin NXT want to rise rapidly or down ya soali I want to buy a little hesitant gand ,,?I
Yes not so much capital so I'm afraid of trapped,,, Grin Grin Huh
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

I remember NXT as the really neat oldschool crypto project. But it has slipped off my radar...

This oldschool crypto project has more features in core, than all other cryptos together Smiley And Ardor will be even better.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
The weekly news

Read, learn and share, please. Smiley

https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-august-2017-iv/
Activity: 9
NXT is totally on bottom buy now do not miss train, look on 1day chart ready for pump.

true, i hope i had a more coins for NXT !
I am in two minds whether to buy more NXT or not. There are so many other good projects out there and a come back from NXT to the top 10 would be so cool.

true so many projects, Cool may i ask you about few tempting project on your mind? I watching BTC about years, but just getting into Alts so
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
NXT is totally on bottom buy now do not miss train, look on 1day chart ready for pump.

I am in two minds whether to buy more NXT or not. There are so many other good projects out there and a come back from NXT to the top 10 would be so cool.
Activity: 9

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
so the snapchot where i can get 1 ignis for HOLDING 2 nxt will be after the ICO is done is that right ?

yes, the snapshot will take place some time in October or early November.
so the snapchot where i can get 1 ignis for HOLDING 2 nxt will be after the ICO is done is that right ?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

i did not receive a payment since 8/3/2017 8:39:04. is this still active and payments are done? or stopped because of ICO?

The lottery account still pays nodes multiple times a day. It's just that there are many nodes at the moment.

Edit: It would be interesting to know if your chances to win the lottery increase the more rounds you don't win, or if it is completely random for each round.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Next on fire, ignis round 2 ?
Pages:
Jump to: