Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 82. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
After Ignis there will be others child blockchains? Such fragmentation (nxt, ardr, ignis) of the functional over the chains is a necessity?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
All answers about the Ignis ICo can be found here: www.jelurida.com/ico. Please spend few minutes and read.

EDIT: Read all, till the end, not only topic Smiley

OK, thank you. found it:

As already promised, approximately half of the IGNIS coins will be reserved and distributed automatically to the NXT holders based on their account balances at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot, at 1 NXT = 0.5 IGNIS ratio.

The Ardor Genesis Snapshot will be performed at least two weeks after the end of the last JLRDA sale round. The launch of Ardor will therefore be done in Q4 instead of Q3, the delay being due to the complexities of setting up and running a legally compliant ICO.

=> October or November.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
All answers about the Ignis ICo can be found here: www.jelurida.com/ico. Please spend few minutes and read.

EDIT: Read all, till the end, not only topic Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
the ignis ICO will start soon. but when will be the snapshot for the amount of NXT in my wallet? before the ICO? after the ICO or at the beginning of the ICO?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Omg look at the price of NXT $0.173518 (55.29%)   Shocked
Still increasing..

The price of NXT is increasing in the market, 2 days before the price NXT was very low. People who bought some NXT before 2 days back now already they make double profit on it. NXT has huge potential which we can expect some good price in coming days.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
what's up ?
NXT is up.
The ICO of Ignis (well, the placeholder token JLRD for now) starts this Saturday. And people need NXT to buy JLRD.

Yes. And there is an amazing whitepaper released.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
what's up ?
NXT is up.
The ICO of Ignis (well, the placeholder token JLRD for now) starts this Saturday. And people need NXT to buy JLRD.

How can we buy ignis? and how much price?
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
what's up ?
NXT is up.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Omg look at the price of NXT $0.173518 (55.29%)   Shocked
Still increasing..
Activity: 396
Activity: 378
I am holding over 12000 nxt on exchanges from 2 months. how to get free ignis tokens?

No major exchanges have (yet) committed to honor the IGNIS snapshot for their users. So right now a cautious recommendation would be to get the Nxt Client, create a Nxt account, and transfer your NXT to this account you fully control. Then you can also participate in the ICO if you want, and if you prefer not to and keep all your NXT, once the ICO finishes you'll have them ready for the 0.5/1 snapshot, which in your case would deliver 6,000 IGNIS.

However, most likely several exchanges will distribute IGNIS to the users holding NXT in their accounts, same as they distributed ARDR last year, so stay tuned.

+1440

Do it guys, withdraw from exchanges!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I am holding over 12000 nxt on exchanges from 2 months. how to get free ignis tokens?

No major exchanges have (yet) committed to honor the IGNIS snapshot for their users. So right now a cautious recommendation would be to get the Nxt Client, create a Nxt account, and transfer your NXT to this account you fully control. Then you can also participate in the ICO if you want, and if you prefer not to and keep all your NXT, once the ICO finishes you'll have them ready for the 0.5/1 snapshot, which in your case would deliver 6,000 IGNIS.

However, most likely several exchanges will distribute IGNIS to the users holding NXT in their accounts, same as they distributed ARDR last year, so stay tuned.

To add to this, there is plenty of time left until the snapshot date, so for now you could leave the NXT on an exchange. The earliest snapshot date is around October 28.
Activity: 460

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
The Ignis Token Sale Whitepaper has now been published by Jelurida - https://www.jelurida.com/sites/default/files/JeluridaWhitepaper.pdf

57 pages, well prepared document.
I will certainly get into the details before the ICO.
legendary
I have NXT desktop, to stake what do i need to do? Just log in and leave it open?

If you login into client with your passphrase ("key" icon in login screen) and click"remember me", you'll be forging automatically, when client loads. Of course to be able to forge you need at least 1000 NXT in your balance and which have 1440 confirmations in network. You can even close a client, but server must be running.

The Ignis Token Sale Whitepaper has now been published by Jelurida - https://www.jelurida.com/sites/default/files/JeluridaWhitepaper.pdf

FAKE TOKENS WARNING
It is possible that fake tokens with similar or the same name created by third parties also appear in other areas of the wallet such as the Asset Exchange or the Marketplace. Due to decentralized nature of the blockchain it is not possible to prevent the creation of such tokens and the Company shall not be held responsible for any losses or damages, or inability to receive IGNIS, arising from users purchasing such third party tokens.

THERE ARE NO PRE-SALES! THE ICO HAS NOT STARTED YET! WHEN IT STARTS, ALWAYS USE THE “IGNIS TOKEN SALE” LINK IN THE WALLET HEADER FOR PURCHASING OF JLRDA TOKENS!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I have NXT desktop, to stake what do i need to do? Just log in and leave it open?

You must start forging manually. In the top left corner, right under your current account balance,  you will see a red dot, click on it and enter your passphrase. Now you are forging.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Open Source is not the same than "you can read the source". There are clear standards for Open Source. OSI and FSF are the most important.

The JPL does not fit neither of the two definitions, because it restricts the modification of the code. It basically says that "for certain modifications you must pay the holders of the currency" and that is clearly not compatible with OSI/FSF. It has a reason why the devs have deleted the term "open source" from ardorplatform.org and nxt.org.

But I don't want to repeat over and over the discussion. I've already stated my concerns in the NXT Forum. If Jelurida wants to be short-sighted and make its software propietary - it's their decision. But they will also have to face the consequences. I seriously doubt that with such a restrictive license NXT/Ardor will gain any traction.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I am very disappointed that not even NXT is now Open Source anymore. BCNext would probably turn in his grave. Even NEM is now a more decentralized option than NXT.

I am considering to fork away with an 1.11.5 node on the hard fork block and contribute to mantain the original chain. Or directly to start a clean fork based on a snapshot, to avoid all the hassles. Jelurida is risking that NXT will also have its "Bitcoin Cash" drama.

What is that, according to you: https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/nxt/src? Nxt is and always was opens source, same will be with Ardor, when it will go live.

You are telling the truth.
I guess when d5000 said "NXT is now Open Source anymore", he meant it becomes centralized.
Anyway, whatever he said is wrong.
legendary

Added code to disable trading or transferring of assets that will be migrated
to Ardor after the Ardor Genesis Snapshot, and delete open ask/bid orders for
them at that time. Currently such assets and their ids are:

ARDR: 12422608354438203866
Bitswift: 12034575542068240440
Janus: 4348103880042995903
JanusXT: 14572747084550678873
ComJNSXT: 13363533560620557665

When will Ardor Genesis Snapshot take place?

Few weeks after Ignis ICO. www.jelurida.com/ico
Pages:
Jump to: