Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 81. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
supposed to be airdrop too. now ico to one wallet  Roll Eyes

haha jelurida horror movie scam
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
big distribution scam. jelurida probably airdrop to themselves haha
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
legendary
I just wonder how fast it is, and how many lucky guys managed to buy.
Nobody saw any amount of tokens. Look at russian speaking thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345882.13180
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
In theory, the Ignis sale should have begun (five minutes left in the first "window") ... has someone spotted the JLRIDA asset already? Was the first batch already sold?

Strange that nobody is commenting that ... or is everybody staring at " JLRDA available for sale 0 " ? Grin

PS: Looks like a big whale already bought all the 5.000.000 JLRDA for 2.000.000 NXT. Angry

of course it is sold out fast.
I just wonder how fast it is, and how many lucky guys managed to buy.
legendary
So wtf is going on? Why 1 acc bought all batch?! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
In theory, the Ignis sale should have begun (five minutes left in the first "window") ... has someone spotted the JLRIDA asset already? Was the first batch already sold?

Strange that nobody is commenting that ... or is everybody staring at " JLRDA available for sale 0 " ? Grin

is the first batch already sold out?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist

PS: Looks like a big whale already bought all the 5.000.000 JLRDA for 2.000.000 NXT. Angry
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Nxt uses unique software
Nxt is special for me.
I have been investing and following it since I entered cryptocurrency.
I have always believed it will be among the top ones.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Nxt uses unique software
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Information for MyNxt wallet users for the IGNIS ICO and the Ardor launch.

https://nxtforum.org/mynxt-info/how-to-join-ignis-ico-and-ardor-launch-with-the-mynxt-web-wallet
legendary
Activity: 1498
who can help me? my node is crashing....

2017-08-04 20:14:35 INFO: nxt.useStrongSecureRandom = "false"
2017-08-04 20:14:56 SEVERE: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Unique index or primary key violation: "SYS_ID ON PUBLIC.SYS(ID) VALUES ( /* key:127495 */ 26, 0, 3, 'CREATE SEQUENCE PUBLIC.SYSTEM_SEQUENCE_472FC908_252A_4ECF_81AD_493B9F0D9CB6 START WITH 535713 BELONGS_TO_TABLE')" [23505-194]
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Unique index or primary key violation: "SYS_ID ON PUBLIC.SYS(ID) VALUES ( /* key:127495 */ 26, 0, 3, 'CREATE SEQUENCE PUBLIC.SYSTEM_SEQUENCE_472FC908_252A_4ECF_81AD_493B9F0D9CB6 START WITH 535713 BELONGS_TO_TABLE')" [23505-194]
   at nxt.db.BasicDb.init(BasicDb.java:147)
   at nxt.Db.init(Db.java:40)
   at nxt.Nxt$Init.(Nxt.java:343)
   at nxt.Nxt.init(Nxt.java:312)
   at nxt.Nxt.main(Nxt.java:299)
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Unique index or primary key violation: "SYS_ID ON PUBLIC.SYS(ID) VALUES ( /* key:127495 */ 26, 0, 3, 'CREATE SEQUENCE PUBLIC.SYSTEM_SEQUENCE_472FC908_252A_4ECF_81AD_493B9F0D9CB6 START WITH 535713 BELONGS_TO_TABLE')" [23505-194]
   at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:345)
   at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:179)
   at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:155)
   at org.h2.index.BaseIndex.getDuplicateKeyException(BaseIndex.java:103)
   at org.h2.index.TreeIndex.add(TreeIndex.java:70)
   at org.h2.index.MultiVersionIndex.add(MultiVersionIndex.java:58)
   at org.h2.table.RegularTable.addRowsToIndex(RegularTable.java:354)
   at org.h2.table.RegularTable.addIndex(RegularTable.java:279)
   at org.h2.engine.Database.open(Database.java:748)
   at org.h2.engine.Database.openDatabase(Database.java:276)
   at org.h2.engine.Database.(Database.java:270)
   at org.h2.engine.Engine.openSession(Engine.java:64)
   at org.h2.engine.Engine.openSession(Engine.java:176)
   at org.h2.engine.Engine.createSessionAndValidate(Engine.java:154)
   at org.h2.engine.Engine.createSession(Engine.java:137)
   at org.h2.engine.Engine.createSession(Engine.java:27)
   at org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.connectEmbeddedOrServer(SessionRemote.java:354)
   at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.(JdbcConnection.java:116)
   at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.(JdbcConnection.java:100)
   at org.h2.Driver.connect(Driver.java:69)
   at org.h2.jdbcx.JdbcDataSource.getJdbcConnection(JdbcDataSource.java:188)
   at org.h2.jdbcx.JdbcDataSource.getXAConnection(JdbcDataSource.java:351)
   at org.h2.jdbcx.JdbcDataSource.getPooledConnection(JdbcDataSource.java:383)
   at org.h2.jdbcx.JdbcConnectionPool.getConnectionNow(JdbcConnectionPool.java:226)
   at org.h2.jdbcx.JdbcConnectionPool.getConnection(JdbcConnectionPool.java:198)
   at nxt.db.BasicDb.init(BasicDb.java:142)
   ... 4 more
2017-08-04 20:14:56 INFO: Shutting down...
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I tried to send 1 NXT from online wallet to POLONIEX but why it not showing any deposit history? Huh
I want to keep some more NXT in the online wallet.
I don't get it.
If you wanna keep more Nxt in online wallet, you should send from Poloniex to your wallet.
Activity: 460
I tried to send 1 NXT from online wallet to POLONIEX but why it not showing any deposit history? Huh

Right now the minimum NXT deposit amount in Poloniex does not appear under the deposit address like their support documentation says, so I'm not sure about the minimum deposit amount that will be credited.

But since all NXT deposits are immediately forwarded to their cold wallet, and transactions cost 1 NXT fee, it makes sense that deposits with 1 NXT will not be credited. At least until a higher additional amount has been deposited.   
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
I know there is a 1 NXT withdraw fee so maybe it is not large enough of a deposit to credit your account.  I'm speculating because I do not know this for sure.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2506
There's no need to be upset
price talk:
it looks like it's alive again.
rocketing.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
All answers about the Ignis ICo can be found here: www.jelurida.com/ico. Please spend few minutes and read.

EDIT: Read all, till the end, not only topic Smiley

OK, thank you. found it:

As already promised, approximately half of the IGNIS coins will be reserved and distributed automatically to the NXT holders based on their account balances at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot, at 1 NXT = 0.5 IGNIS ratio.

The Ardor Genesis Snapshot will be performed at least two weeks after the end of the last JLRDA sale round. The launch of Ardor will therefore be done in Q4 instead of Q3, the delay being due to the complexities of setting up and running a legally compliant ICO.

=> October or November.
I was thinking it was when the ICO started on August 5th so I was scrambling to withdraw my max daily coins.  Good to know I have more time!
Activity: 378
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
Activity: 252
The Ignis Token Sale Whitepaper has now been published by Jelurida - https://www.jelurida.com/sites/default/files/JeluridaWhitepaper.pdf

57 pages, well prepared document.
I will certainly get into the details before the ICO.

Jezus! You weren't kidding. That is some fucking high quality document.  
That's why I always bet on the NXT crew *wipestearfromeyes*

After Ignis there will be others child blockchains? Such fragmentation (nxt, ardr, ignis) of the functional over the chains is a necessity?

It's kinda the whole point, ain't it?
From the start the child-chains will be limited, as far as I understand. Only over time will more be added that can even have distinctive features.
Imagine you're a business, and you want to offer loyalty-tokens for your clients... then you can create a child chain. The business doesn't have to program their own cryptocurrency.
NXT had the "MS Currencies" function, but the drawback was that you still had to use NXT for transfers and such. Plus, the price was always dependent on NXT. This problem is solved with Ardor. Users of the loyality-tokens for example don't have to care about Ardor at all. No Ardor fees are necessary inside the child chain. 

Due to the new approach Ardor will lose some features that NXT has. That's why NXT will stay around and will still have developer support.
Pages:
Jump to: