Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 80. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

Tomorrow will be a sales day for the alts.

for what reason?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
What a drop.
Perfect moment to buy cheap (4400)

Why NXT dump on the day of ICO Huh

bug in the ICO... 1 whale bought 100% of the IGNIS coins using a bot.
Devs will correct that and NXT will be back on track. Not a huge deal, but panic sales + stop-losses made the coin fall.

I entered at 4400, wondering if I sell at 4,600... or wait...

Tomorrow will be a sales day for the alts.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
What a drop.

Why NXT dump on the day of ICO Huh
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Do we stand a chance to get in into the Ignis ico? :/
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
What a drop.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I tried to send 1 NXT from online wallet to POLONIEX but why it not showing any deposit history? Huh
I want to keep some more NXT in the online wallet.
I don't get it.
If you wanna keep more Nxt in online wallet, you should send from Poloniex to your wallet.

Is anyone facing issue with poloniex withdrawal?
its been more than 8 hours and withdrawal not yet done  Undecided
Activity: 168
its a scam but people still debate if they can buy or not. haha
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Does Ignis ICo still available with that price of 0.4nxt?
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/ignis-token-sale-progress/

here is the answer:

Dear NXT community members, we have analysed the first buy in the IGNIS ICO earlier and we want to report our findings to you.
We believe he had a bot which listens to unconfirmed transactions, so when the buyer saw our approval transaction to our phased offer he quickly approved his phased buy either manually or automatically.
Since the matching of the offer and the buy occurred in the same block, users using the wallet UI did not even get a chance to see the offer.
There is no way we can block accounts from doing this. Buyers can distribute their funds to other accounts, or already have them set up, as well as other users who have already planned this and don't have their accounts known.
We understand that this is upsetting to users, and it is one reason why we have multiple rounds; we cannot control this in a decentralized ecosystem. The IGNIS sold this morning represents 1% of all the funds available in the Token Sale.
Until August 10th UTC, there will be 11 more opportunities to buy at the price of 0.4 NXT and starting from August 26th, 80 M will be available, though at the price of 0.55 NXT.
After these rounds are completed, still less than a third of all IGNIS to be sold will have been sold.

I'm here to answer any questions, but please keep on topic and try to stick to the facts.
so we can still buy @ 0.4 nxt?

If he holds true to his numbers and no other bots follow...
funny because jelurida scam everyone but most of the nxt fanboys still crying unfair they cant buy ignis haha

jelurida even troll them on twitter
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
https://www.nxter.org/ignis-ico-report-1/

He is supposedly going to buy/get to 20 million.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
one acc bought both batch of ignis. ico is bullshit
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/ignis-token-sale-progress/

here is the answer:

Dear NXT community members, we have analysed the first buy in the IGNIS ICO earlier and we want to report our findings to you.
We believe he had a bot which listens to unconfirmed transactions, so when the buyer saw our approval transaction to our phased offer he quickly approved his phased buy either manually or automatically.
Since the matching of the offer and the buy occurred in the same block, users using the wallet UI did not even get a chance to see the offer.
There is no way we can block accounts from doing this. Buyers can distribute their funds to other accounts, or already have them set up, as well as other users who have already planned this and don't have their accounts known.
We understand that this is upsetting to users, and it is one reason why we have multiple rounds; we cannot control this in a decentralized ecosystem. The IGNIS sold this morning represents 1% of all the funds available in the Token Sale.
Until August 10th UTC, there will be 11 more opportunities to buy at the price of 0.4 NXT and starting from August 26th, 80 M will be available, though at the price of 0.55 NXT.
After these rounds are completed, still less than a third of all IGNIS to be sold will have been sold.

I'm here to answer any questions, but please keep on topic and try to stick to the facts.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
wallet which buy all the ignis sent the message in 2014:

"hello i am michael werner from german advertising agency who work for nxt"
see same. feeling scam.

Isn't that just a message he received though?
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

see same. feeling scam.

I don't think so.
You can't get fund by selling coins to insiders.
legendary

see same. feeling scam.

Well, some will call me naive

Naive not worse thing in world  Grin

nxt forum is funny. they all believe in jelurida but hate the ico. truth is jelurida scam them on the distribution. nxt and ardor holder too. they all dump long time now, watch.
legendary
all tokens were sold out by phasing
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Well, some will call me naive, but I don't think it was an inside job. It was simply a whale that had built a bot for this purpose. How many whales do we have?

The problem is that if Jelurida limits the amount per account, that would cost the whales only a couple of NXT in fees because they would simply fund several accounts and use the bot with all of them.

I think if Jelurida wants to fix it, I think the best would simply to offer all JLRDA at once. I think there is no big whale that is able to buy 60 million. Maybe the first batch would fastly be bought by whales but on the second one (which has also a good price) we would have chances.
Pages:
Jump to: