Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 78. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Will there still be a swap of nxt for ignis?

Don't go for IGNIS you will not get at 0.4 rate .. NXT team are selling itself ..
But you definately will get at 1.45 rate ..
 Ico closed they collected 25Miln NXT and now dumping on market ..
So NXT price will soon 3k or 2k
Hello,

Do you think this coin could really increase in the futur ? Like Neo for example ?

Thanks Smiley

Absolutely  Noo... this is another piece of shitt on crypto market ..
They are busy in making children's of childrens which they can't handle ..
They can't develop the parent coin NXT and make success..
 They are ready to make fool people .. NXT/ Adrdor Now IGNIS..
It is much older than ETH .. but see where is ETH and NXT struggling for 100miln market cap lol
Activity: 322
Hello,

Do you think this coin could really increase in the futur ? Like Neo for example ?

Thanks Smiley
There was a time when NXT was the first second gen coin after bitcoin and NXT failed to ascertain its authority.
With so many other coins around, I hardly see how it would  make a come back.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Will there still be a swap of nxt for ignis?
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Hello,

Thanks Smiley

What's up with NXT from btc-e?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Hello,

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 161
Buy it before rocket start, enter 4k tp1 6k tp2 7k tp3 8k
Activity: 265
No NXT will not become a childchain of Ardor. If that was even possible it would require serious, time-consuming rewriting of the code I assume.

Thanks Münzpräger, for the information.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Hy NXT community can you tell me if :

1. NXT is getting worthless after IGNIS launch ?
2. and what is the reason NXT is not going to be the first childchain ?

Thanks for the information.

1. Not worthless but worth less.
2. Ignis is basically NXT without the things Ardor does. Moreover, NXT blockchain will stay independent from Ardor blockchain, so you are free to decide between the two.

Hence NXT will not become a childchain from Ardor blockchain ?

NXT pumped by NXT team and dumped too ...
 Why NXT so much worthless .. If IGNIS ico already going .. I think nxt must be 10K by now ..shitt coin

I won't say shitcoin, IMO the tech is no worse than Ethereum etc... but the marketing and some other things sux here, so we have what we have with the price

2. Ignis is basically NXT without the things Ardor does. Moreover, NXT blockchain will stay independent from Ardor blockchain, so you are free to decide between the two.

NXT pumped by NXT team and dumped too ...
 Why NXT so much worthless .. If IGNIS ico already going .. I think nxt must be 10K by now ..shitt coin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
No NXT will not become a childchain of Ardor. If that was even possible it would require serious, time-consuming rewriting of the code I assume.

So with the new update to get a transaction successful for the ICO I just need to click Buy JLRDA and leave my client open then next round it will try ?

yes, but the important part is that the server remains running, i.e. that console window. You can even close the client after submitting the order.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
So with the new update to get a transaction successful for the ICO I just need to click Buy JLRDA and leave my client open then next round it will try ?
Polo seems to have been struggling for quite some time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
POLONIEX

NXT is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the NXT team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

why is that? Bittrex don't have such issue.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
POLONIEX

NXT is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the NXT team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
(I'm sorry if you've seen this before. I just posted this on Reddit and I thought I'd say it again here.)

People had been complaining about the ICO, for good reason. They were also saying the devs didn't care; that they were happy if a few whales bought as long as they got their money. Those of us that have been involved in Nxt for a while knew better.

This update is important for two reasons. The first is that it levels the playing field. It effectively gives the bot advantage to everyone. Now whether you get to buy or not mainly depends on whether your transaction is lucky enough to reach the forging node before the offering is sold out. That mostly depends on your network connectivity. Whales don't get any particular advantage any more.

Perhaps more importantly, it also shows that the devs listen to the community, they care, and they work hard to fix problems. They have been doing this for more than the 4 years that Nxt has been a running crypto-currency. They will keep on doing it into the future. They believe in crypto-currencies as a force for good in the world and they are making it happen.

The potential here is huge. Nxt has taken a bit of a beating over the last year, partly because the devs have been working on their vision for Ardor and so Nxt itself has not had many updates in that time. All that behind-the-scenes work is about to come to fruition, with Ardor now on Testnet and going to be properly launched on Livenet by the end of the year. Ardor finally solves the scalability problems that cripple all other crypto-currencies.

The problems this ICO has had are problems of success. It is over-subscribed. Whales want in because they know the devs will deliver. They also want to put their money in because they know money is needed. Nxt raised some Bitcoin for development and marketing back when it started, all those years ago, and that money ran out. The community tried to raise money other ways, but really Nxt has been running on fumes for a while now. The success of this ICO means that phase is over.

The Ardor platform will finally have the financial backing it deserves. With that, and the unmatched technology, and some of the best devs in the business, Ardor/Ignis is poised for take-off.

Thanks for that.
Under current circumstance, I think the best strategy for me is accumulating more ARDR.
Pages:
Jump to: