Pages:
Author

Topic: [NXT] Community nominations to the funding comittee - page 5. (Read 9889 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
Simcoin Developer
Any chance for a guy like me to be on the tech committee?

Can we see some qualifications? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

1)
Allwelder....I think he is managing marketing in China already.

& The guy from the Vk site with a couple thousand followers....I don;t remember his name.

BOTH FOR MARKETING

2)
Also James for Tech.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Any chance for a guy like me to be on the tech committee?

James
Activity: 910
I hereby officially nominate mww to be a member of the Marketing Committee.   In his day job he is the lead digital analyst for one of the big 4 marketing communications companies.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4916954

I'd be more than happy to do this. While i'm new to the community, my knowledge of digital and non-digital advertising would prove a big asset for a start-up project like this.

Feel free to fire any questions at me

Thanks,

So he says?

I would happily verify my standings within my company with a few trusted members of the community. but my identity has to stay somewhat hidden as it is against my contract to preform any outside work relating to digital advertising while i'm still working for my agency, so full disclosure of my personal information(name, address, ect) is a no-no until i leave my job june-july time.

But as i said in the other post, i believe in NXT and would be very proud to assist, especially as i have a very large amount of my savings currently invested.

Thanks,

Anon could be the guy to verify you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/anon136-3028
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I think rickyjames can participate (not just as a reserve), since his current treasurer's responsibility is for a totally independent private donors fund. He asks some tough questions, which is good.

One note (I think it's obvious): we should strive to put those people on the committee, who don't have large pet projects of their own.
Which is one reason I don't want to be nominated.
I'm still going to try to reach some sort of concensus agreement about the green marketing aspects of NXT.

My nominations (at the moment) are:

Tech Committee:

Davethetrousers
Anon136
Wesleyh

Infrastructure Committee:
Opticarrier
laowai80
ferment
rickyjames (as a reserve?)

Marketing Committee:
Salsacz
Uniqueorn
Utopianfuture
Joefox
Nifty
Tai Zen
brooklynbtc

mww
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I hereby officially nominate mww to be a member of the Marketing Committee.   In his day job he is the lead digital analyst for one of the big 4 marketing communications companies.

I'd be more than happy to do this. While i'm new to the community, my knowledge of digital and non-digital advertising would prove a big asset for a start-up project like this.

Feel free to fire any questions at me

Thanks,

So he says?

I would happily verify my standings within my company with a few trusted members of the community. but my identity has to stay somewhat hidden as it is against my contract to preform any outside work relating to digital advertising while i'm still working for my agency, so full disclosure of my personal information(name, address, ect) is a no-no until i leave my job june-july time.

But as i said in the other post, i believe in NXT and would be very proud to assist, especially as i have a very large amount of my savings currently invested.

Thanks,

edit: im going to check with my HR people tomorrow.
Activity: 910
So he says?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
One note (I think it's obvious): we should strive to put those people on the committee, who don't have large pet projects of their own.
Which is one reason I don't want to be nominated.
I'm still going to try to reach some sort of concensus agreement about the green marketing aspects of NXT.

My nominations (at the moment) are:

Tech Committee:

Davethetrousers
Anon136
Wesleyh

Opticarrier
laowai80
ferment
rickyjames (as a reserve?)

Marketing Committee:
Salsacz
Uniqueorn
Utopianfuture
Joefox
Nifty
Tai Zen
brooklynbtc
Simcoin Developer
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Nxt-kit developer
I'd like 2 be tech
Activity: 221

For marketing:

Uniqueorn
Salsacz
bitcoinpaul
Joefox
Nifty
Tai Zen
evildave
buybitcoinscanada
PeercoinE
Utopian
brooklynbtc
Simcoin Developer
Jack Needles is also a techie.
Simcoin Developer
Can somebody point me to Anon's work as a developer or proof of his technical competence?

I know Wesley is a developer, but don't know where Anon gets his credentials...

And him being only 25 and not the 60 y.o. guy from his avatar, it's even more important.
Activity: 196
If I am deemed eligible to serve despite being a treasurer of the community fund, I would like to be on the infrastructure committee.
Activity: 168
smaragda, jl777, rickyjames, Anon136, pinarello, landomata, 2Kool4Skewl, Klee, salsacz, PeercoinEnthusiast, Jean_Luc, Allwelder
Activity: 266
NXT is the future
I nominate

Tech Committee:
Davetrouser
Anon
Wesleyh

Opticarrier
laowai80
ferment

Marketing Committee:

Salsacz
Pin
Utopian
Joefox
Nifty
Tai Zen
brooklynbtc

nope, no marketing for me thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2184
I nominate

Tech Committee:
Davetrouser
Anon
Wesleyh

Opticarrier
laowai80
ferment

Marketing Committee:

Salsacz
Pin
Utopian
Joefox
Nifty
Tai Zen
brooklynbtc
Simcoin Developer
Ok, people convinced me 3 stakeholders is best practical solution at this point.

So, no objection - just for the record.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
We are not giving them NXT, they are agreeing to do what the committees tell them to do.

Who will enforce this agreement?
social contract
Pages:
Jump to: