Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 27. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

so,my suggestion again,pls end your 2500 reward phase.
thanks.

Ok we will study this suggestion very much but can you please explain why?

great devteam,because i have bought plenty of nxttycoin from the exchange,and seem will hoard for a long time.
end the 2500 phase will help our team save more coins for the other significant use.

since you devteam despited the sockpupets,and we donot want to see you doing some more foolish behaviors to change simple thing to become a scandal,such as find out an account is a sockpupet or not.
anonymity feature is the core value of nxtty,make nxtty very different from other many many app,no one likes his privacy even by a glance.

please do more efforts on the construction of good brand. it is the key of  the growth of every big company.
and to be a hardworking team ,to uphold the core values,to wisely build a good reputation,we think nxtty will be famous to the world soon and win big success!

thanks.

(and as an old user ,if our kindly great devteam will send me the promise reward before ending the 2500 reward phase,that things will be wonderful and perfect.you know ,1 nxtty will be 16 dollars when another facebook acquire nxtty.)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Is there a way to delete replies in Private Chat in the app? I have private chats set to delete after one minute. The portion of the chats that I send are indeed being deleted. However, the replies are not being deleted. It appears that I can only hide a reply. But in hiding one reply from a user would that action hide (not delete) all replies from that user? For example, when I go to Private Chat in the app I see that the user "JohnDoe" has relied to a private chat I sent him. JohnDoe reads the message I sent him 5 hours later. The message I sent him then disappears from my phone and JohnDoe's phone after one minute of him reading it, since I have messages set to delete after one minute. However the reply that JohnDoe sent me still remains on my phone. I get the following pop-up message if I select the message by pressing on it with my finger: "Are you sure you want to hide conversation with JohnDoe? No or Yes". If I select Yes would all past, current and future conversations from JohnDoe be hidden or just this one reply? Also, in the app, what is the difference between hide and delete?

Both are the same as the message is deleted but will need to reconfirm with dev team.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is there a way to delete replies in Private Chat in the app? I have private chats set to delete after one minute. The portion of the chats that I send are indeed being deleted. However, the replies are not being deleted. It appears that I can only hide a reply. But in hiding one reply from a user would that action hide (not delete) all replies from that user? For example, when I go to Private Chat in the app I see that the user "JohnDoe" has relied to a private chat I sent him. JohnDoe reads the message I sent him 5 hours later. The message I sent him then disappears from my phone and JohnDoe's phone after one minute of him reading it, since I have messages set to delete after one minute. However the reply that JohnDoe sent me still remains on my phone. I get the following pop-up message if I select the message by pressing on it with my finger: "Are you sure you want to hide conversation with JohnDoe? No or Yes". If I select Yes would all past, current and future conversations from JohnDoe be hidden or just this one reply? Also, in the app, what is the difference between hide and delete?
legendary

thanks.

Ok we will study this suggestion very much but can you please explain why?

Hi dev.

Just registered a nxtty account,ID is qhi.

Awaiting 2500 nxtty coins if this reward not end.

are you sure your account is no a sock puppet? sockpuppet will have no reward.

so many similar account like "qhi".

100% sure that this account is not a sockpuppet.

ok,but there are "qhi1" "qhi2"","qh3"...seem these accounts are yours,or your friends??
accounts like this will be treated as sockpuppets,and the devteam will selectly no give you rewards.

guys,when you want to register for reward,pls be careful to check the alias  list before ,avoid the similar alias.

My friend,please note that the world is not small,easy to understand when similar accounts occurred.
on the other hand we can not check the alias list before register,the username will be passed only the nxtty system cannot find the same one.
How to avoid the similar alias for new guys?
So,if no any coins for new users,please end this rewards. most of new users will understand and accept.

i have suggested the devteam to end the 2500 reward phase for several times,since they announce there are  robots constantly registing sockpupet(if it is the truth).but we can see that 10 days past,now the total users are only below 20k.
(20k is a poor number. in China,seem almost every university have more than 20k student.)
if there are robots,that will be broken stupid slow robots i thinks.

actions must be taken to the former sockpupet accounts who recieved 2500 nxttycoin.
(but my confusion is,what is the method to find out every sockpupets.)

thanks.

edit:maybe our dearest devteam could make some advertise at every university in the world especially in China.

below 20k users is rather poor,though the rewards are 2500 nxttycoin.it mean few user interest.

Nice...   now they're also having discussions with their own sock-puppets...   Huh

...Ignore is your friend folks...

smaragda,you are somebody's sockpuppet.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi dev.

ok,but there are "qhi1" "qhi2"","qh3"...seem these accounts are yours,or your friends??
accounts like this will be treated as sockpuppets,and the devteam will selectly no give you rewards.

guys,when you want to register for reward,pls be careful to check the alias  list before ,avoid the similar alias.

My friend,please note that the world is not small,easy to understand when similar accounts occurred.
on the other hand we can not check the alias list before register,the username will be passed only the nxtty system cannot find the same one.
How to avoid the similar alias for new guys?
So,if no any coins for new users,please end this rewards. most of new users will understand and accept.
Hi dev.

guys,when you want to register for reward,pls be careful to check the alias  list before ,avoid the similar alias.

Hi dev.

Hi dev.

Hi dev.

legendary
Nxtty welcomes mobile gaming.  Grin

What does "Nxtty welcomes mobile gaming" mean? Does it mean mobile gaming will be active in the next release of the app?

Yes most likely if everything goes according to plan but its not the game that innovative its how we are planning to use Nxttycoin.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

So I slipped into a sockpuppet account but you still can't get 5,000 downloads on your NXT cult app.

This is sweet victory after you FUD'ed Qora to death that I can now return the favour and destroy your obvious investment in this app. Its gonna die cause a chat app which no one uses that already is expensive is gonna fall off a cliff price wise. I'm gonna be there holding your hand the whole way down while laughing in your face. THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Whoa!  Shocked  wtf is wrong with this person

I never took anyones money and gave them a handful of fairy dust. What's wrong with you encouraging that?

I just asked what is wrong with you, as in mentally. Serious issues you have there if you get kicks by going on boards and pretending to be multiple users spreading lies.
There has been at least 20 000 registrations of new accounts with the Nxtty app according to new NXT accounts number in the past 2 weeks. I wonder why Google doesn't update stats. I searched for this issue and found that Google updates stats every 24 hours at best, and sometimes they lag behind a few days, so it's not consistent with Google. Landomata, if that's not a big secret, can you confirm the number from the developer dashboard.

some people download and share the apk document to his friends.there only need to accept it from the email,qq,wechat,or other ways.
and in China,users could share this app at the qq groups(some big group even have 1k active menbers),so they neednot download from googleplay if one have done then share it.
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
you can find their wallet in nxtreporting.com
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
There has been at least 20 000 registrations of new accounts with the Nxtty app according to new NXT accounts number in the past 2 weeks. I wonder why Google doesn't update stats. I searched for this issue and found that Google updates stats every 24 hours at best, and sometimes they lag behind a few days, so it's not consistent with Google. Landomata, if that's not a big secret, can you confirm the number from the developer dashboard.
Activity: 168

So I slipped into a sockpuppet account but you still can't get 5,000 downloads on your NXT cult app.

This is sweet victory after you FUD'ed Qora to death that I can now return the favour and destroy your obvious investment in this app. Its gonna die cause a chat app which no one uses that already is expensive is gonna fall off a cliff price wise. I'm gonna be there holding your hand the whole way down while laughing in your face. THIS IS AWESOME!!!

I never took anyones money and gave them a handful of fairy dust. What's wrong with you encouraging that?
Activity: 462

Activity: 168
I only deal in facts, get back to me when a crypto chat app gets more than 10,000 downloads. Till then its a fail.

Google didn't update stats yet.

LOL!!!!!

Yes that's all it is, they didn't update yet....you are funny.

We'll get there....the app is not even 50% done.  We didn't even add decentralize MARKET, GAMING, TRADING yet....not to mention VOTING.

You mean you are going to clutter the app with crap people don't want. You really are a NXT guy through and through.

Activity: 236
You chat app guys are delusional. Check Google store you guys didn't get 5,000 downloads and thats with the backing of all the NXT community. Newsflash you won't get more than 10,000, 20,000 tops. People already use enough chat apps they don't want another. You guys are running on pure hype that is highly unlikely to be realized.

Like I said before Go back to your buddies on the Gems board and tell them not to make it a competition between Nxtty and Gems...We are in it together against these guys..http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-9-billion-witness-20141106?page=6

open your mind!

You sound like the old school Bitcoiner clutching their babies to their chest trying to save it from the imaginary pack of wild nxtty dingos!..

Grow up! it's a big world out there and with 6 billion smart phones sloshing around the world i think there may be room for 2 more apps nxtty and gems

Pages:
Jump to: