Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 28. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nxtty welcomes mobile gaming.  Grin

What does "Nxtty welcomes mobile gaming" mean? Does it mean mobile gaming will be active in the next release of the app?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Nxtty welcomes mobile gaming.  Grin
legendary
I only deal in facts, get back to me when a crypto chat app gets more than 10,000 downloads. Till then its a fail.

Google didn't update stats yet.

LOL!!!!!

Yes that's all it is, they didn't update yet....you are funny.

We'll get there....the app is not even 50% done.  We didn't even add decentralize MARKET, GAMING, TRADING yet....not to mention VOTING.

Activity: 168
I only deal in facts, get back to me when a crypto chat app gets more than 10,000 downloads. Till then its a fail.

LOL!!!!!

Yes that's all it is, they didn't update yet....you are funny.

NEVER FAILS!   Cool

Gotta love when these FUCKIN' RETARDS mess up & accidentally post through their newly created sock-puppet...  ROFLMAO!   Kiss

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

Edit:  The icing on the cake is when their true account gets exposed of course...   Roll Eyes

So I slipped into a sockpuppet account but you still can't get 5,000 downloads on your NXT cult app.

This is sweet victory after you FUD'ed Qora to death that I can now return the favour and destroy your obvious investment in this app. Its gonna die cause a chat app which no one uses that already is expensive is gonna fall off a cliff price wise. I'm gonna be there holding your hand the whole way down while laughing in your face. THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
You chat app guys are delusional. Check Google store you guys didn't get 5,000 downloads and thats with the backing of all the NXT community. Newsflash you won't get more than 10,000, 20,000 tops. People already use enough chat apps they don't want another. You guys are running on pure hype that is highly unlikely to be realized.

Well well well, who is here, rabbiter spreading FUD. Why don't you go promote Qora which is just about "to overtake NXT"? Cheesy
You chat app guys are delusional. Check Google store you guys didn't get 5,000 downloads and thats with the backing of all the NXT community. Newsflash you won't get more than 10,000, 20,000 tops. People already use enough chat apps they don't want another. You guys are running on pure hype that is highly unlikely to be realized.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.440,this is Our enemies BBS address.it's app have phone code.In their prior to release, we will lead them.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Daer Nxtty teams
           I give you a suggestion.You can use the mobile phone binding to be give coin.one telephone ,one 2500nxtty.this Mobile phone verification code‘s api is very much in website.
            But you'd better not make the original no binding mobile phone users cannot login.If so, users who have multiple accounts may become your enemy.You still have more than 80% coin by block Viewer.Many accounts registered users, this is precisely that they for the nxtty mania.
       so,From the beginning of the next version,A mobile phone corresponds to a valid user,and 2500nxtty Be allotted to them.

Our enemies Gems will come, don't fight in here!
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Perhaps a cutoff date can be set, whereby the proposed amendment change does not affect those who registered the app before implementation of the amendment, provided it is approved by community vote. This would be a good "middle ground" for all parties.

Voting system is long planned as can be seen clearly from my interview last month so their is no rush.

If the user wishes to continue his crusade so be it....If we implement a vote now the same persons who has been registering accounts ever few seconds for the last few days will ofcourse win the vote.  But once voting system is implement it will not matter how many suck puppets you create.

The initialization account is very clear....everything is on the blockchain.

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-J8RX-Y25J-KAJ3-HLZK8

We have learned alot over the pass few days and we are improving our code & processes but we will not be pressured to send rewards to suck puppets created by robots.

So I ask again what is your aim?

You want to tell us that all those accounts are your "friends".  

P.S. If you check the blockexplorer above the account creation is constant.

ok,thanks to info us how do you know which accounts are real users or not.we will rest assured that the use of NXTTY app now.

and if there are any robots exsited,i think they could ajust their registered time smartly,no too constant.
but even so constant, there are still many real users among the suck puppets.
as far as i know,some guys own a factory that have hundreds of workers have asked his staffs to register.
any computer teacher at a big school could ask his students to register many many account as a homework.(one of my friends just do so,but only collect almost two hundred accounts by far,the amount will increase everyday,because there are 8k students.)

so,why no end the 2500 reward phase? since the total accounts is a small amount,it is reasonable to ajust the rule as soon as possible.
The user experience and feeling is the most important point of all the chat solfwares,is it right?only technology is far no enough.

(even the twitter or facebook,they have huge amount of sockpuppets,the devteam need to treat it as a flatter.when a guy claim help from his friends to install this app,it improve the nxtty reputation meantime.)

(our dearest devteam, they are many outer observers have keeped an eye on you,please prove your ability and character or wisdom thru every events.it will be the records which constantly afect the future of nxtty.)

thanks.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Nice app with great 5% promotion
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Devs are doin' great. I see you working hard hard hard. Kudos.

And I gave an IndiaMikeZulu member 80,000 of my own Nxtty to get him on the hook. Great investment, I think.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
legendary
I am just a concerned nxttycoin holder with a few million coins. I will add more and I want to help nxtty grow, which is why I post comments both here and within the app itself, some of which will be implemented in the next release, based on one of your previous posting.

Yes we are already working on some of your suggestions.
Is pointing out that there are hundreds of fake accounts an attack?

My statements are directed towards those who are part of this attack again the Nxttycoin community if you are not party to this action then the statement is not directed towards you.  We have noted your suggestion but I can assure you we are under attack. 
Some attacks can make you stronger by emphasizing weaknesses. I am not an attacker, but just a nxttycoin holder with a few million coins. I will add more and I want to help nxtty grow, which is why I post comments both here and within the app itself, some of which will be implemented in the next release, based on one of your previous posting.
legendary

My statements are directed towards those who are part of this attack again the Nxttycoin community if you are not party to this action then the statement is not directed towards you.  We have noted your suggestion but I can assure you we are under attack.  
Perhaps a cutoff date can be set, whereby the proposed amendment change does not affect those who registered the app before implementation of the amendment, provided it is approved by community vote. This would be a good "middle ground" for all parties.

Voting system is long planned as can be seen clearly from my interview last month so their is no rush.

If the user wishes to continue his crusade so be it....If we implement a vote now the same persons who has been registering accounts ever few seconds for the last few days will ofcourse win the vote.  But once voting system is implement it will not matter how many suck puppets you create.

We have learned alot over the pass few days and we are improving our code & processes but we will not be pressured to send rewards to suck puppets created by robots.

Let's make it clear that your "pressure-related" statements are directed at the user daxiake and not to me (cryptodance). Trying to maintain a positive reputation here. Cheers!

It is directed to all those who are part of this attack against the Nxttycoin community. 

Is pointing out that there have been only a few nxttycoin holders posting on this forum over the past few days an attack?
I am heavily invested in nxtty and want it to be all that it can be.
legendary

If the user wishes to continue his crusade so be it....If we implement a vote now the same persons who has been registering accounts ever few seconds for the last few days will ofcourse win the vote.  But once voting system is implement it will not matter how many suck puppets you create.

Let's make it clear that your "pressure-related" statements are directed at the user daxiake and not to me (cryptodance). Trying to maintain a positive reputation here. Cheers!

It is directed to all those who are part of this attack against the Nxttycoin community.  

legendary

b]It would be great if others within the community could post positive suggestions for improving the app and for minimizing potential abuse with the app portion of the rewards program.[/b]

This has been our constant practice for 10 months now are you suggesting we have not been doing this?

The Nxttycoin community has been very very active sending e-mail, tweeting, posting in multiple forums.  So the Nxttycoin community is very active in providing constructive criticism and that is why we have provided them a world class product.  So please state your opinion but "DO NOT" act like this community has not been active in fulfilling it's role.  Cause it has over the pass 10 months.

P.S. we have responded to all real users who have messaged us thru various means regarding their reward and they have duly received their coins.  But I doubt a robot can do a simple human action.

Posting the same message again and again in OPEN CHAT topics is not gonna cut it.

If the user wishes to continue his crusade so be it....If we implement a vote now the same persons who has been registering accounts ever few seconds for the last few days will ofcourse win the vote.  But once voting system is implement it will not matter how many suck puppets you create.

Let's make it clear that your "pressure-related" statements are directed at the user daxiake. It's good to see that you have a way to spot and not reward suck puppets.
Pages:
Jump to: