Pages:
Author

Topic: Octominer B8PLUS 8 PCIe Slot Mining Board (Motherboard, integrated CPU) - page 28. (Read 35234 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
This board going to have massive problems with hot cards! Dont forget, the hoter your gpu is the slower it works. So single Sapphiere RX 580 Nitro+ can do 32.5 Mhs with ETH at 70°C it becomes more memory errors and need to be restart or it hangs in windows same problem will be with linux. What happens if one of the this china capacitors are dead? You need to send it back and your miner stops making moneys... =( Sorry Octominer but its fail!

I prefer this mainboards http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=886 and simple 008C Risers which I can change if they are dead it also cost less even with CPU and have 2-3 Years warranty.
Activity: 248
Merit: 8
Very interesting product : I will see the prices.
I saw you have a "european collection point", some post before : very good.
Have you a european selling point to have no import/export taxes ?

If im not wrong I think they have US/EU return points for warranty issues but all stock is shipped/invoiced from China?

Yes, correct. We will update the info on our website also soon.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Octominer
Some small questions
- what is the shipping date of the next batch of motherboards ?
- you sell only the motherboard with intel 3865u processor ?
- I do not see an RJ45 port on the pictures of the 4U RACK CHASSIS !
- Is the power cable length of the Octominer Server PSU so long enough to connect to all the GPUs in the 4U RACK CHASSIS ?
- what is the discount for the purchase of 10 units (MOTHERBOARD / SERVER PSU / RACK CHASSIS / SSD 120 GB / RAM 8 GB) ?

Thank you
Activity: 697
Merit: 503

If im not wrong I think they have US/EU return points for warranty issues but all stock is shipped/invoiced from China?
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
The new batch of Octominer B8PLUS motherboards are ready! The production run went perfect and all the motherboards are 100% functional. The current February batch sold out in less than 2 weeks time! Next batch of motherboards will ship between March 10th and 20th, we are accepting PRE-ORDERS!
Thank you for your support!

Thanks octominer looking forward to testing out the rig. Packaging looks neat and tidy I'm glad the cats approve Tongue
The new batch of Octominer B8PLUS motherboards are ready! The production run went perfect and all the motherboards are 100% functional. The current February batch sold out in less than 2 weeks time! Next batch of motherboards will ship between March 10th and 20th, we are accepting PRE-ORDERS!
Thank you for your support!

Activity: 367
Merit: 34
I'm planning to buy everything(RAM, Mobo, case, psu etc) from your website, but I'm unable to find an elevated multi-tier rack which is large enough to accommodate the case.
Could you recommend a rack on which I could place one of the 4U cases on each tier?

Just buy a cheap steel shelving unit and sit it there. The case doesn’t look like it has any provisions for rails, so you can’t really mount it to any rack anyway, even if you found one wide enough.
Activity: 4
I'm planning to buy everything(RAM, Mobo, case, psu etc) from your website, but I'm unable to find an elevated multi-tier rack which is large enough to accommodate the case.
Could you recommend a rack on which I could place one of the 4U cases on each tier?
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
I don’t understand this trend of server “style” cases that don’t fit in standard server racks...

Whats the point of the handles if it’s just going to sit on a shelf?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Yes, we offer 1 year international warranty. If anything breaks we will send you a new replacement unit. You just have to ship the defective part back to our US, European or China warranty collection point.

Aliexpress sellers are known for not honouring the warranty they offer.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll just do a charge back on my credit card.

Do you have any plans to offer graphics cards in the near future??

It makes it easier tax wise to purchase with crypto.
Yes, we offer 1 year international warranty. If anything breaks we will send you a new replacement unit. You just have to ship the defective part back to our US, European or China warranty collection point.

Aliexpress sellers are known for not honouring the warranty they offer.

@octominer

what are the warranty conditions??

If there is a failure do we have to ship them back to you, or just prove they are not working?

I'm having shocking trouble with a store on  Aliexpress getting warranty honored, I've had 3 out of 3 of the C.B250A-BTC plus boards die,
taking out 7 1060s, so I'm in need of something a bit more reliable that doesn't have the gpu power running through the mother board.

I've already purchase boards, so I'm looking forward to getting these running, just hope there better made than the Colorful ones.

@octominer

So if we purchase the chassis with free shipping, there is no shipping break on the other components?  I guess $50 shipping on mobo and psu isn't all THAT bad from China, but since the chassis ships free and is by far the largest and heaviest, I think you should offer a shipping deal to users that wants to order an entire setup and just throw their GPU's in and start mining...

I thought there would have been free shipping on the entire order too, but when I ordered, still had to pay shipping on the motherboard and components

I went to place an order for the following:

B8PLUS 4U rack chassis (includes free shipping)
B8PLUS motherboard
2200W Server PSU
4GB SO_DIMM
120GB M-SATA

I figured the 4 smaller items would have been thrown into the chassis and not incur additional shipping.  Instead, another $50 was being added for shipping those other items.

So there is no "package deal" where those "add on items" are included with the chassis at no extra shipping cost?

Thanks

@octominer

So if we purchase the chassis with free shipping, there is no shipping break on the other components?  I guess $50 shipping on mobo and psu isn't all THAT bad from China, but since the chassis ships free and is by far the largest and heaviest, I think you should offer a shipping deal to users that wants to order an entire setup and just throw their GPU's in and start mining...

crazydane I sent you a PM please check.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
@octominer

what are the warranty conditions??

If there is a failure do we have to ship them back to you, or just prove they are not working?

I'm having shocking trouble with a store on  Aliexpress getting warranty honored, I've had 3 out of 3 of the C.B250A-BTC plus boards die,
taking out 7 1060s, so I'm in need of something a bit more reliable that doesn't have the gpu power running through the mother board.

I've already purchase boards, so I'm looking forward to getting these running, just hope there better made than the Colorful ones.

@octominer

I thought there would have been free shipping on the entire order too, but when I ordered, still had to pay shipping on the motherboard and components

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

B8PLUS motherboard
2200W Server PSU
4GB SO_DIMM
120GB M-SATA

I figured the 4 smaller items would have been thrown into the chassis and not incur additional shipping.  Instead, another $50 was being added for shipping those other items.

So there is no "package deal" where those "add on items" are included with the chassis at no extra shipping cost?

Thanks

@octominer

Activity: 48

It seems like cheaper even with cpu and memory and risers

So they offer warranty? Octominer is offering a 1 year warranty
Hi octominer - quick question regarding chassis/motherboard and server psu.

Server PSU will use 2x 6 pin for motherboard and remaining 8 x 6 pin for gpu's. How will the chassis fans be powered?

We will provide a cable that will create 1x extra 6pin connector that can be used to connect the fans.
Activity: 558
Merit: 194

B8PLUS motherboard
2200W Server PSU
4GB SO_DIMM
120GB M-SATA

Thanks
Are things disappearing from the site?  The ATX PSU is gone, as well as one of the mobos. 

Yes both are now sold out
Pages:
Jump to: