Pages:
Author

Topic: Octominer B8PLUS 8 PCIe Slot Mining Board (Motherboard, integrated CPU) - page 25. (Read 35234 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Well, I just received my PSU, paid 32$ tax on it charged by the DHL guy, ouch. Still waiting on the MOBO, ssd and ram.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I got the package but the delivery guy said I owe $47 that I have to pay online?

That's weird. We pay for the delivery full on our side.
I think it might be some customs import tax that the delivery guy mentioned. Let me know if there are any problems and I will try to solve them.
I emailed [email protected] a copy of the invoice.

Yes, the 47$ was for customs and import tax.
Buyers are responsible for the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Import charges can vary widely but are most commonly based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
The invoice says "Amount due: " so has it already been paid or do I have to pay?
Activity: 248
Merit: 8
I got the package but the delivery guy said I owe $47 that I have to pay online?

I think it might be some customs import tax that the delivery guy mentioned. Let me know if there are any problems and I will try to solve them.

Yes, the 47$ was for customs and import tax.
Buyers are responsible for the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Import charges can vary widely but are most commonly based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.

Activity: 1
Got the first part of my order from Jan, but not the 4u case or other parts I ordered on 2/2. Are those coming soon? Haven't seen a tracking# yet

My board came a day earlier than my case and PSU etc, but I did get both tracking numbers a few days apart too.
Got the first part of my order from Jan, but not the 4u case or other parts I ordered on 2/2. Are those coming soon? Haven't seen a tracking# yet

Yes, many of the shipments are sent out as "multi part" packages due to the size and weight of them.
The other part of your package should arrive soon.
We are still currently sorting and uploading the tracking numbers.
Activity: 106
Try to ask about another carrier like EMS or regular post. They also provide tracking number. Delivery time could be longer, but you definitely will receive your order.

I Ordered 5 Onda D1800 motherboards recently from Letine/Alibaba and got them shipped via DHL using the same address, so I'm wondering why they can't ship?
Anyway will try to ask for another shipment method.

Hi!

We understand your frustration and we are sorry for not being able to ship to your country at the moment.
As we stated the reason for not being able to ship out was because there are more regulations and paperwork to fill out to ship to your country and we did not meet the shipping deadline because of the Chinese New Year Holiday that just started in China. If it were not for the Holidays then we could have shipped out your order. Again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. After the Holidays end at the end of February we can still ship out your order if you are interested.
Activity: 31
Try to ask about another carrier like EMS or regular post. They also provide tracking number. Delivery time could be longer, but you definitely will receive your order.

I Ordered 5 Onda D1800 motherboards recently from Letine/Alibaba and got them shipped via DHL using the same address, so I'm wondering why they can't ship?
Anyway will try to ask for another shipment method.
Activity: 2
Quote from: Yars link

[quote
Hi,

Unfortunately our shipping agent could not get the package sent out to [Your country]. We appologize for this.
Please send us your preferred cryptocurrency wallet address and we will fully refund your order.

So I waited all this time for nothing...
I have bought hardware from China since years and never had an issue, this is the first time I get an answer like this.

[/quote]

Activity: 653
Merit: 500
We have just one test piece coming to Europe. We hope to receive it this very week.

Looking forward to sharing here a complete review of the motherboard and to compare it with all the similar mobos that are now on the market.
Is someone aware of a document/post/reddit of this type where I can contribute or should I start a new one?
Activity: 31
Had a bad experience with Octominer,
I orderd the motherboard on 24 Jan and sent an email to ask about shipping method to my country, they answered and said that they can send using DHL.
However, I received this email today :

Hi,

Unfortunately our shipping agent could not get the package sent out to [Your country]. We appologize for this.
Please send us your preferred cryptocurrency wallet address and we will fully refund your order.

So I waited all this time for nothing...
I have bought hardware from China since years and never had an issue, this is the first time I get an answer like this.

Activity: 25
Have my tracking number now.  Tomorrow  delivery.

Hey good to hear, let us know how it goes when u put it all together and send some pics!
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Have my tracking number now.  Tomorrow  delivery.
Activity: 1
I ended up using the little chat client on octominers site to grab my tracking last night. Quick response.  Should get it soon. Cant wait to try it out. First gpu rig. Cheers.
Those that bought the case+mobo+PSU I guess it all comes packaged together in one box?

Yes, mobo+case+psu will be packaged together.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Those that bought the case+mobo+PSU I guess it all comes packaged together in one box?
Hey Octominer, thx for the update. Quick question; my orders still show as "Processing" on your website, doesn't that update automatically? Thanks!

Hey. All orders made before February 5th have been sent out. It still shows processing because we have to add the tracking numbers for the orders to be completed. We are currently working on this.
Pages:
Jump to: