Pages:
Author

Topic: Octominer B8PLUS 8 PCIe Slot Mining Board (Motherboard, integrated CPU) - page 30. (Read 35234 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi Octominer,

What is the deal with 90+ Gold certification on PSU? Can't you get real 80+ certification instead?

Wow, I didn't even realize it wasn't the real deal until I saw your message.  That's pretty scammy.
Activity: 25
Still no pics of the Octominer chassis.

Yea I haven't bought it because of that... hopefully they will put pics soon.
Activity: 48
Still no pics of the Octominer chassis.
Activity: 19
Hi Octominer,

What is the deal with 90+ Gold certification on PSU? Can't you get real 80+ certification instead?
Activity: 248
Merit: 8
He said gpus up to 4 cm will be fine. 4.5 cms will fit very tight. Please check the size of your gpu and do the math.

Yep, exactly this. Also, we recommend GPUs that don't have a backplate. The backplate keeps a lot of heat and thr GPU next to it will suck in all the heat. I mean it's still OK to use GPUs with backplates just they will rum a few C hotter.
He said gpus up to 4 cm will be fine. 4.5 cms will fit very tight. Please check the size of your gpu and do the math.
@octominer

You still haven't responded to my question.
If I buy one with Pentium CPU at tomorrow when you will ship to me ? Is your first batch out of stock already or some of them still available ? I will try to build cheap ultra quite shitcoin miner with 8x 1050 2gb at home use. Also do you have dimension drawings of your mainboard. For bolting holes locations and backplate location ?

We will ship out the next batch between Feb 5th and 8th. The new batch is just in the final stages or production and we will start packing soon.
We will upload the tech drawings to the website soon.
Will this board ever get any BIOS updates?  Other bug fixes?  Where would we even go to download BIOS updates?

Yes, we will provide BIOS updates in the future. We will have a BIOS section on our website added soon.
Activity: 129
Merit: 6
Long term HODLer since 2014
Activity: 168
octominer can you please release chassis pictures as well as option to purchase with quieter fans or no fans?

Also shipping is included in chassis price but have to pay $50 extra if adding mobo and power supply. The chassis is the heaviest/biggest any chance its possibly to combine shipping and reduce cost if buying the package?

Chassis pics are coming, sorry for the delay. Our team has been busy with making sure all the production is on schedule and there are no problems Smiley
Next batch gets shipped out between Feb 5th and 8th, including the chassis.
Everything is shipping feb 5 to 8. Psus and mobos are shipping feb 5-8. Unsure about their chassis
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I put in an order.  Really looking forward to giving this a try.

Btw, what's the backorder queue looking like at this point?
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
octominer can you please release chassis pictures as well as option to purchase with quieter fans or no fans?

Also shipping is included in chassis price but have to pay $50 extra if adding mobo and power supply. The chassis is the heaviest/biggest any chance its possibly to combine shipping and reduce cost if buying the package?
Bought the mobo, ram, psu and ssd from this guys. Hopefully everything works just fine.

Quick question, did they release a batch prior to this one? I've asked around and there seems to be a prior batch released at some point last year.
it says between 5th and 8th of FEb. After 8th what happens? run out?

It means that we will start shipping out the new batch of boards between Feb 5th and 8th. Shipping will take around 1 week.
Activity: 394
Merit: 101
it says between 5th and 8th of FEb. After 8th what happens? run out?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
it ship only use dhl ?? cant use other service ? can help or it fix dhl, ty
Pages:
Jump to: