Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 112. (Read 530606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Sometimes I have difficulty reading a topic thread too; As it stands, Nov 1, Main net. Oct 15ish, testnet.  Cheesy, hope that helps  Roll Eyes

I read it after asking the question. I always do that Undecided Good luck!
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Sometimes I have difficulty reading a topic thread too; As it stands, Nov 1, Main net. Oct 15ish, testnet.  Cheesy, hope that helps  Roll Eyes
legendary
wrt Cryptsy Xactions, @K1773R knows how to fix them ....

One I had stuck had 400 inputs, I think K1773R rebroadcast it ... not sure, maybe that's something a cron script anywhere can do ... just my bit's worth
No, the person with the stuck tx (sent or recieved) has to rebroadcast it, so i recieve it. all i did was changing max tx size and block creation settings. i pointed this out at some other posts already.

I've only had issues with transactions originating from cryptsy; never between wallets or friends. Just my $0.02. And I thought I saw a post about Darkcoin/ #drk, going open source? Does anyone else find it amusing that, (if it's true and they finally released the code) they took these steps now; with just a few weeks left until fill implementation of ANC/ZC? Just thought the timing was interesting... lols, there can be only one...

I've been hearing 'within weeks of zerocoin implementation' for ever. Is there an actually date yet?
Activity: 258

One I had stuck had 400 inputs, I think K1773R rebroadcast it ... not sure, maybe that's something a cron script anywhere can do ... just my bit's worth
No, the person with the stuck tx (sent or recieved) has to rebroadcast it, so i recieve it. all i did was changing max tx size and block creation settings. i pointed this out at some other posts already.

I've only had issues with transactions originating from cryptsy; never between wallets or friends. Just my $0.02. And I thought I saw a post about Darkcoin/ #drk, going open source? Does anyone else find it amusing that, (if it's true and they finally released the code) they took these steps now; with just a few weeks left until fill implementation of ANC/ZC? Just thought the timing was interesting... lols, there can be only one...
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
There's a new king in the streets

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Matched 23.88919338 ANC (donation is removing decimals, thx Cheesy)

Left: 699 ANC

Offer expires at: September 30, 2014, 11:59:59 PM (Forum time)

Can the community come up with the remaining 699 ANC within ~25 hours?

Let's see  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8836960

Matched 313.87678737 ANC, the offer is now expired.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I N F O G R A P H I C   F I N A L   F I N A L   V E R S I O N

Here you are:
-blockchain is one word
-in the very last paragraph, I changed 'informations' to 'information.'

So let's share this ! :

https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1412242631687.jpg

download links:
[edit]
JPEG: https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1412242631687.jpg
bigger .png file here: https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1412243181264.png

Visuals samples to come later !
Activity: 249
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lean into the curves.

Well Mullick (Crytpsy rep) disagrees. The point is that it needs to be fixed. If ANC wants to attract new investors we cant have transactions getting stuck. Stuck transactions = unusable currency.

Zercoin is what we are looking forward to. But we need to fix our current codebase. If people start buying ANC during Zerocoin beta and get transactions stuck faith will be lost before public release. Since our code is open source, others will steal the hard work of Gnosis on Zerocoin and implement it without the bugs (stuck transactions) that are currently being ignored.

This needs to be top priority.

Are transactions getting stuck anywhere else besides Cryptsy?

If not, then the problem is obviously on Cryptsy's end.

And once zerocoin goes mainstream, other exchanges will see a rise in volume and Cryptsy won't be the only game in town anymore...

Then Mullick will see to it that the problem is fixed.

If, on the other hand, transactions are getting stuck elsewhere besides Cryptsy, then I have to agree that fixing the problem
ought to be priority #1 for the reason newb4now posted.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Looks great! As soon as Geekz enables images on the wiki, we can add a copy there as well.

Hey lunokhod2,
Images have been enabled for over few weeks now. I told n00n on how to use it.
Hi Geekz, as we discussed on IRC as few weeks ago, the image upload is not working. When I try to upload an image, I get the following error:

Upload warning
Could not create directory "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/4/46".
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
Geekz, did you fix the paperwallet?
Hey, I have the code ready for over a month now..
Just have to PUT it in the site..

Nice Smiley
legendary
This is why the insane pump the second after I divest...Big sticky transactions in teh blockchain Huh How crypto Undecided
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 101
Ok I'm taking into account three modifications:

-Headings in darker color
-changing "In practice, as the number of people participating in the "mix" increases, the harder it is to figure out after the fact the transaction linkages."

And about this
Found something!  Blockchain is one word, same goes for websites.
I was not too sure until I read this kind of official (?) websites where block chain is two words:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Block_chain

-so what do we decide, blockchain 1 word or 2 ?

after that's done, by tomorrow, I'll post the Final final version here, and start posting on other places ! Smiley

With English, new phrases tend to do through this progression as more people use them: "wordA wordB" => "wordA-wordB" => "wordAwordB".
Activity: 189
जगत् िमत
Geekz, did you fix the paperwallet?
Hey, I have the code ready for over a month now..
Just have to PUT it in the site..
Activity: 101
Wait a minute. You are saying it is better to trust one person who will not identify himself, rather than 7 ivy league experts who are public figures, when it comes to trusting whether a backdoor has been coded in? Especially when the one unidentified person has simply taken the work from others and claims to have completed it?

It looks like a pumpndump scam on a grand scale. I'm in. Keep on pumping and we'll see how many stupid people bite.

With RSA UFOs no trust is required from gnosis.  We DO need to trust that those who generated the UFOs are different entities - but gnosis couldn't implement a "back door" if he wanted to, that is the point of using RSA UFOs.

The difference between Zerocoin-in-Anoncoin and Zerocash is that with the former, studying the source (and relevant papers on the crypto, and the RSA-UFO wiki page) enables people to verify that there are no backdoors. On the other hand, no amount of studying the Zerocash source (if/when it comes out) will tell you the master key was destroyed as it's supposed to be. Nobody can be sure.

Also, blytecoin is on my troll list ignore list now.
Activity: 189
जगत् िमत
Looks great! As soon as Geekz enables images on the wiki, we can add a copy there as well.

Hey lunokhod2,
Images have been enabled for over few weeks now. I told n00n on how to use it.
Jump to: