Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 115. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Why is cryptsy sending invalid transactions? are they using an old client or something?

I made two transactions from cryptsy recently (2500 ANC + 2500 ANC) both unconfirmed for a long time. Invalid?

PS: I'm looking to buy 10-20k ANC, please contact me if interested in doing a deal outside of cryptsy.
Can you give me the tx? or ask craptsy to rebroadcast the tx. once i see it, il include it in a block.
No, it seems they have patched/adjusted their anoncoind to allow bigger than allowed txs with too few fee too.

This is unacceptable.

We really need a listing on Bittrex or Mintpal so we can stop trading on Cryptsy. This problem has been occurring for far too long!

We have not modified our daemon at all. Anoncoind is allowing us to send theses transactions. We are doing nothing wrong here

There is an issue with the code somewhere as we are not the only ones experiencing the issue

That being said I did merge close to 100k inputs to reduce our tx sizes ( in kb )

More details above on the issue that needs to be fixed ASAP. This issue has been known for a while. Need to focus on it ASAP before moving forward. Marketing efforts are great once everything gets fixed, but stuck transactions are a huge turnoff to anyone new to ANC. It is critical this is fixed NOW before Zerocoin testnet begins
Activity: 686
Anoncoin Mining

Guys do you know good cloud mining services on which I can get some mining power on the Anoncoin network?
Remember this is scrypt.

Mintsy will offer this soon

https://mintsy.co
dont fall for cloud mining services, they are all scam and ripoff. no wonder craptsy now offer such a service too... its getting pathetic.
Yesterday , we had cryptsy developer in this forum. Please communicate with him to solve the cryptsy issue.

I agree fixing this issue with anc should be a priority. Nothing else needs to be done on cryptsys end. The issue seems to be getting sidelined.... Ill continue to merge inputs to reduce tx sizes until they get it resolved

SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS!

Getting close to Zerocoin launch and Cryptsy is by far the most active exchange for ANC. He says everything is fine on their end. Need to fix the ANC code that is causing the stuck transactions ASAP!
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
Wow alacast that looks incredibly professional.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Ok I've taken into account what you thekozitwo and Gnosis told me, and I come with the file below.

Note that this part needs proof reading:

"With Zerocoin, one can create new coins recorded inside the block chain, but separated from the regular coins.
Let's say you have 2 anoncoins whose history you want to erase. By using Zerocoin you would exchange 2 anoncoins for 2 zerocoins, which would be added to all the other zerocoins in the Anoncoin blockchain, waiting there to be redeemed. At that point they become totally unrelated to any Anoncoin addresses.

When you want to get some anoncoins back, all you have to do is to prove that you previously created 2 zerocoins, in order to receive someone else's 2 anoncoins coming from that zerocoin pool and without their previous history."

And the last paragraph need something more accurate like "coming in November" Wink

PS: maybe I'll modify some things in the visuals (aren't the blue and green buddies too MSN-like ? and colors in genral too flashy ?)

https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1412021647529.png
Activity: 527
Looks like the market is finally waking up Smiley

I hope that everyone will be late, and get in at 0.01 

Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Looks like the market is finally waking up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Another one seem to be stuck, this one is only ~1250 ANC
d6b868e340e9b151df4c99f72a2f4151486f8e0a74eb57c75b82c6c9a5f809bc

Thanks to K1773R for mining these transactions. I have notified cryptsy support as well of this bug.
I also have this one, if you have another one, leave your wallet open. it will rebroadcast the unconfirmed txs from time to time Smiley

Im also happy about donations Tongue but no need, i'l do it for free. I think craptsy owe's me some coins...
Sent a donation your way as well. Your mining is very much appreciated.
Recieved, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Another one seem to be stuck, this one is only ~1250 ANC
d6b868e340e9b151df4c99f72a2f4151486f8e0a74eb57c75b82c6c9a5f809bc

Thanks to K1773R for mining these transactions. I have notified cryptsy support as well of this bug.
I also have this one, if you have another one, leave your wallet open. it will rebroadcast the unconfirmed txs from time to time Smiley

Im also happy about donations Tongue but no need, i'l do it for free. I think craptsy owe's me some coins...
Sent a donation your way as well. Your mining is very much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 298
(Posted on bitcointa.lk)

As many of our chinese friends don't get updated, since bitcointalk.org has been blocked I try to give them here in bitcointa.lk

-15th of October, Testnet for Zerocoin/Anoncoin implementation, Gnosis is still on time and ready to go
-There will be a hardfork after the Testnet is done and has proven to be have no major bugs

Visit the IRC to ask about recent development and other updates! Maybe you wan't to contribute in the future, We need PR and translations for the Wiki and the new future Homepage.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #UWQmI2VManqyl5g4
Activity: 298
(This is a post on bitcointa.lk for our chinese friends)

Anoncoin

Anoncoin was being released in June 2013 and is focusing on anonymity for the private user. As of now it can be run on darknets like I2P or TOR to reach a higher level of security when connecting with nodes and downloading the Blockchain. For the future the Anoncoin Developer-Team is focusing on using a technology known as "Zerocoin" which would give Anoncoin a very high level of anonymization. We keep our community updated on the progress since we reached final stages of implementation. Please find out more here on bitcointalk or on our Anoncoin Wiki where we provided guides for beginners, information about Zerocoin, mining Pools and more.

Feel free to ask our community members or Developer Team for support concerning Anoncoin

Zerocoin in a nutshell

Zerocoin was initially proposed to be an extension that would add true cryptographic anonymity to the Bitcoin protocol. Zerocoin provides anonymity by the introduction of a separate zerocoin cryptocurrency that is stored in the block chain along side the base currency. Originally proposed for use with the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, the original developers (Miers et al. 2013) have dropped this idea. Zerocoin is now being implemented in Anoncoin, where it will be setup in a trustless manner using RSA UFOs . Unlike other coin mixing services, the Anoncoin implementation of Zerocoin will not rely at all on trusted third parties.

Websites:
anoncoin.net (clearnet)
anoncoin I2P (darknet)
Anoncoin Tor (darknet)
Anoncoin Wiki
Anoncoin Bitcointalk

Privacy Solutions (Anoncoin, I2Pd, Abscond)

Social Net:
Twitter Project
Twitter News
Facebook
Reddit

IRC:
Channel: #Anoncoin
Freenode:  irc.freenode.net 6667
i2p:  Connect to localhost 6668
Web:  Freenode Web IRC

Spec:
- 3.42 minute block targets
- Starts with 4.2 coin blocks until block 42000
- 7 coin blocks until block 77777
- 5 coin blocks after 77778, then subsidy halves in 306600 blocks (~2 years)
- A limit on 3,1 Million coins

Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #BMzi7aotRlD2X12t
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
101 ANC sent to gnos1s w00t w00t
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
rsa_ufo_attack has flipped, decided to load up with ANC but alas, no one's selling  Cheesy

fact is, to get a few thousand, you're slipping up to 0.0017 or such
Good for us.......Good for him too !!! Grin Grin
Activity: 73
There's a new king in the streets
 rsa_ufo_attack has flipped, decided to load up with ANC but alas, no one's selling  Cheesy

fact is, to get a few thousand, you're slipping up to 0.0017 or such
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
let's face it, If we're here, we believe !

So far rsa_ufo_attack has told us nothing we were not already aware of, but if he can contribute meaningfully to this thread then let's hear it.

While he is at it, I cannot wrap my head around this:

There was/is  an attack . Wiki link and website homepage was down too. Devs comments were not forthcoming. I too was a bit anxious.
And now I see that ANC price marched upwards from .00014 BTC to .000150 BTC. How come?
Activity: 73
There's a new king in the streets
let's face it, If we're here, we believe !

So far rsa_ufo_attack has told us nothing we were not already aware of, but if he can contribute meaningfully to this thread then let's hear it.
If an attacker broke the keys, he will be able to create infinite ANC from nothing. In your opinion, this not a problem, R-E-A-L-L-Y?

Technically not infinite right?  There are 3.1 million coins total, an attacker would only be able to steal up to the number of coins that are unredeemed zerocoins, right? So maybe a few hundred thousand at most.  Still would probably kill the coin I guess. 
legendary
Gnosis how is development coming along? I've looked at the code but it's hard for me to judge - do you think you are on track to meet the Oct 15th goal?
I'm still on track.

Awesome Smiley Smiley
Wow we got unstuck.  That was way faster than I was expecting.
Jump to: