Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 120. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
So whats this coin all about?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lean into the curves.
@Gnosis: What are your arguments against it?

Wait... so all this time you've been saying the Gnosis isn't even competent enough to write the code,
and now you are saying the he not only wrote a secret code, but also wrote a separate app to post for
the world to see and review?

I don't think you do like fish sticks.  And even if you claim to, how would we know that you were actually
eating fish sticks and not chicken fingers?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

24hr Volume on CEX.io today is @16029anc, or ~22.43btc based on the 0.0014 price.

5th place on Cryptsy right now out of 195 Active Markets, with 8.19btc volume in trade.

ANC trades on CEX.io?

Yes, apparently:

https://cex.io/#ANC-BTC

Their trade history for ANC-BTC starts at September 14.

Wow. Lots of volume!  https://cex.io/#ANC-BTC

Gnosis keep up the good work! I was stoked to see all the new code today.

https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/compare/35333e5165...0202434bac
Activity: 101

24hr Volume on CEX.io today is @16029anc, or ~22.43btc based on the 0.0014 price.

5th place on Cryptsy right now out of 195 Active Markets, with 8.19btc volume in trade.

ANC trades on CEX.io?

Yes, apparently:

https://cex.io/#ANC-BTC

Their trade history for ANC-BTC starts at September 14.
Activity: 336

ANC trades on CEX.io?
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
101 ANC sent to gnos1s w00t w00t
Activity: 206
It just occurred to me, a possible answer to why so much btc is traded in doge.

...Gads 721btc today on one exchange. 

Their is allot of big money setting on their thumbs, twiddling.

...what to do...what to do...

..they spend their days buying and selling a shitcoin, that isn't worth 1 Ltoshi, play games on the crypto forums and stay comfortable.  A coin that prints new amounts in the millions a day harmonizes with their financial viewpoint .

Now I'll make a prediction as to what's about to happen, we're coming up on a time when that is about to change.

Allot of that shitcoin money is going to have to be sold off, for most @ a big loss. 
Allot of what's left in btc will then need to be stored in a safe dark place. 
Something secure and hidden from view, so they can declare that 100% loss in play money.   Allot of that might be used to buy zANC.

I have but a few anc, yet IMO Anoncoin is one of those coins which could exceed a bitcoin in value, perhaps by allot....

GR
Activity: 206

Activity: 249
@rsa_ufo_attack:  Do you like fishsticks?
Best response to a troll so far!
Activity: 258
@rsa_ufo_attack:  Do you like fishsticks?
Activity: 101
Matched 127.5224687 ANC

Left: 1115.05759696 ANC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8836960

The past day's donations bring me up to October 20 for full time work.  Cool

Today, I took some time to update the Anoncoin wiki page for RSA UFOs. I suggest you all have a look, since it will probably answer a lot of questions and clear up misconceptions I have seen floating around. Let me know if anything is unclear.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Matched 127.5224687 ANC

Left: 1115.05759696 ANC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8836960
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
As I promised two weeks ago, here is an estimate for completion of Zerocoin-in-Anoncoin that I feel has a very high chance of being met (a "hard deadline").

By October 15, I'll have Zerocoin integration in "alpha" state, and on a testnet for anybody to try.

By November 1, I'll have Zerocoin in mainnet, which means you can use the ANC you have now to mint and spend zerocoins. It will still be in "beta", meaning you should pay attention to our website, IRC, and our bitcointalk.org thread for security updates to the wallet and anoncoind; this is especially important if you are a miner or running a relay node.

I realized that I have made deadlines in the past that were not met. I put a lot of thought into the above deadlines and I know that they can be met. Just as a reminder, I'm working full-time on Zerocoin until at least October 1, and possibly after depending on funding.

Other upcoming dates:

September 15: the RSA UFO project ends, participants are rewarded, and the server source is released to our Github.

September 17: the first Zerocoin commits get pushed to our Github (Anoncoin/anoncoin, "zc" branch). As I said before, the public Github will lag 2 weeks behind active development in our private repository; this is to make things more difficult for copycat coins.

Previous updates:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8750399
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8599297

It's now September the 24th in over half of the world.  So it's now three weeks exactly until October the 15th. 
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
As I promised two weeks ago, here is an estimate for completion of Zerocoin-in-Anoncoin that I feel has a very high chance of being met (a "hard deadline").

By October 15, I'll have Zerocoin integration in "alpha" state, and on a testnet for anybody to try.

By November 1, I'll have Zerocoin in mainnet, which means you can use the ANC you have now to mint and spend zerocoins. It will still be in "beta", meaning you should pay attention to our website, IRC, and our bitcointalk.org thread for security updates to the wallet and anoncoind; this is especially important if you are a miner or running a relay node.

I realized that I have made deadlines in the past that were not met. I put a lot of thought into the above deadlines and I know that they can be met. Just as a reminder, I'm working full-time on Zerocoin until at least October 1, and possibly after depending on funding.

Other upcoming dates:

September 15: the RSA UFO project ends, participants are rewarded, and the server source is released to our Github.

September 17: the first Zerocoin commits get pushed to our Github (Anoncoin/anoncoin, "zc" branch). As I said before, the public Github will lag 2 weeks behind active development in our private repository; this is to make things more difficult for copycat coins.

Previous updates:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8750399
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8599297

It's now September the 24th in over half of the world.  So it's now three weeks exactly until October the 15th. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
there really is not much you can say at this point, i added a couple trolls to my ignore list i suggest after you get fed up trying to reason with then everybody else should do the same Sad
Activity: 298
Can everybody please ignore the troll?

It's easier that way, and I don't have to read the bullshit.
If somebody denies something simply because he denies it then there is no reason whatsoever to argue.
Let him go

Use the ignore button and be done with it - It's easy to get people out of your lives in the internet, believe me.

Activity: 196
Merit: 104
^Please note our resident shill's new strategy. When you catch him factually incorrect, unable to answer something, or flat out lying he calls you troll and claims to put you on ignore list. How cute, his trolling is failing and now resorting to "nanananan wawawa I can't hear you!!"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
This is really my last post to you, I promise Grin

Oh didn't actually ignore me? Caught in another lie I guess. As for your previous lie (ok maybe just ignorance):

This is why I wrote: As long as the person does not identify himself to any other third party (exchange, online shop...), the bitcoin blockchain is completely anonymous. (Added: online shop for you then)

There are many ways in which the blockchain can be de-anonymized aside from just identifying yourself to an exchange or shop. Failure to stay off clearnet or transacting with just about anyone (even off of clearnet) could expose you. Anoincoin with Zerocoin implementation solves both of these issues.

Also since we keep going in circles, while it's mentioned that the blockchain itself does not contain private information, 3rd party blockchains can and are most certainly being constructed in order to tie wallets to identities. This is a major concern for those worried about true privacy and a reason to mask one's transactions through protocols such as Zerocoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
I added "ITSELF" for your understanding. Now, you are going to my ignore list because you are a real troll Grin

Before you go please answer my questions, for the benefit of our readers please:

As I said before, you have no technical skills, I will not lose my time with you but as you don't want to understand it, welcome to my ignore list Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-anoncoin-chat-thread-including-history-227287

^Please note our resident shill's new strategy. When you catch him factually incorrect, unable to answer something, or flat out lying he calls you troll and claims to put you on ignore list. How cute, his trolling is failing and now resorting to "nanananan wawawa I can't hear you!!"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
To avoid the traffic snooping, you can use TOR or I2P as proxy with your Bitcoin-QT wallet. No need of Anoncoin to do that!

And here you claimed to be a concerned ANC-holder.

If you think the TOR and I2P properties of ANC are unnecessary, and you think zerocoin is so deeply flawed, what exactly is it you want ANC to be. A barebones coin without properties? Would that be satisfying?

Haul your sorry ass back to DRK, this is just embarrassing, but apparently bitcoin is more than adequately anonymous so perhaps you should just sell your scamcoins as well.

I was interested in Anoncoin for many reasons (ethical, moral ...) and especially when Meeh was in charge.
Since I discovered the zerocoin trickery, I started to sell slowly and I will be probably out of anoncoin in two or three weeks.

Aaah, yes, and it never occured to you to check the "zerocoin trickery" when they announced it many months ago, it's just now when it's close to release. Again, I do not believe you hold a single ANC, you are a paid shill. pathetic.

Meeh is to everyones knowledge still in charge AFAIK. Mentions of ethics and morals from you are a sordid joke, please refrain from using words you don't understand.
Activity: 73
There's a new king in the streets

pissing context deleted ...

Before you go please answer my questions, for the benefit of our readers please:
( skip all the jive about primes also, simple answers )

- Do you believe an rsa-3072 is adequate for unbreakable encryption ? [yes/no]
    - If so, how "long" until it is cracked ? [ no of years ]
 - Is not true that an rsa_ufo of length of ~45kb == 13*3500 able to provide trustless encryption, albeit slower, but as good as
rsa-3072 ?  [yes/no]

and then apologise for pissing everybody off blowing in here professing to be an expert but proving yourself a clown !
Jump to: