Pages:
Author

Topic: Official btcQuick Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 12. (Read 22713 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I ordered my bitcoins almost 3 hours ago, My order is #12714
Usually it does not take this long for the private key to be loaded and Im on a bit of a time schedule, any way someone could speed this up a little for me?

Thank you!

b0k
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
MY support ticket is #11139. I am hoping we can get this resolved ASAP. I see the money was already taken but the orders are now under review. Any assistance with this?

Your ticket has been responded to. Thanks, Ascension
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
MY support ticket is #11139. I am hoping we can get this resolved ASAP. I see the money was already taken but the orders are now under review. Any assistance with this?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
#12235   Aug 23, 2013 10:30 AM   Under Review   $ 1.05

Order Date:    Aug 23, 2013 10:30 AM

Order Status: Awaiting Payment

Order Total: $ 1.05

Bitcoin Quantity: 0.00601588

Bitcoin Price:$ 124.67

Order Points:
   Points Not Yet Awarded

Google Order #:    -
Download Link:    Link not yet available.
just because im purchasing $1 worth of btc?  Embarrassed
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is there a minimum amount of BTC you can buy per purchase? I'm aware there's a maximum denoted my different membership levels.
What's up with the membership levels? I was at bronze for many months, placed enough orders to take my "points to next level" down to 0, and it subsequently reset to 50 while leaving me at bronze level with the same fees and daily limits. What are the membership levels and when does one move up?

PM me the email address associated with your account.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Activity: 21
my membership order was canceled. and can i know why i cant buy btc.

[email protected]
Activity: 13
Has now been over 24 hours since I submitted my membership order.

Order Number: 102818
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
What's up with the membership levels? I was at bronze for many months, placed enough orders to take my "points to next level" down to 0, and it subsequently reset to 50 while leaving me at bronze level with the same fees and daily limits. What are the membership levels and when does one move up?
Activity: 66
Confirmed, thanks for the quick response
Order 11912: Private key hasn't been funded after 5 hours, but I was charged immediately.  Site said there were BTC in stock the whole time. 

Your bitcoins should arrive shortly. Sorry for the delay. Thanks, Ascension
Activity: 66
Order 11912: Private key hasn't been funded after 5 hours, but I was charged immediately.  Site said there were BTC in stock the whole time. 
Activity: 13
Still awaiting membership confirmation. I ordered 7 hours ago. Is anything wrong?

Order Number: 102818

No hurry though, just wondering.
Activity: 266

Hi Ascension, I'm interested in buying. Could you please address a little bit more about my concern? - How you gonna deal with your legal risk? As you are a Denver based company, do you have any clue about preventing what happened on MtGox happen to you? Thank you!

As I have said in my other posts we are working with a lawyer. We use a local bank, not a corporate one, we are also working on getting a business account setup with the Internet Archive Credit Union (a bitcoin friendly bank).
Ascension, I suggest that will be part of the shares transferred to BTCT, this will increase the stock liquidity, there will be more abundant funds.
im having problem with order 11098 or 11087.
5 days now taken my money no bitcoins.
0.G.931650931684570

Order #11098 Was cancelled due to failed payment.
Order #11087 was also cancelled.
Hi can i pls get an answer i need that bitcoins to buy something :/

Hi Ascension, I'm interested in buying. Could you please address a little bit more about my concern? - How you gonna deal with your legal risk? As you are a Denver based company, do you have any clue about preventing what happened on MtGox happen to you? Thank you!

As I have said in my other posts we are working with a lawyer. We use a local bank, not a corporate one, we are also working on getting a business account setup with the Internet Archive Credit Union (a bitcoin friendly bank).
Activity: 266

im having problem with order 11098 or 11087.
5 days now taken my money no bitcoins.
0.G.931650931684570
Order number is 10785. I've been waiting for a while now.

No BTC, no response, not even a response on the ticket I opened on their website with the ticket system.. for days.

When I placed the order, the bitcoin stock was 100. When I checked back after confirming payment, the stock was 0. I checked back today, and the BTC stock is 11.. But still no BTC? Hmm..

Your order has been processed. I have sent you an email with details on why the transaction was delayed.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Pages:
Jump to: