Pages:
Author

Topic: Official btcQuick Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 10. (Read 22713 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Order 14775 still waiting to be sent the link (or funded, whichever). Any clue? Placed about 8 hours ago. For the premium paid, I wish it was a smidge quicker.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Order #14603 - my order is now showing "Complete", as it usually does when the private key is available and funded. However, it still says "Private key not yet funded" and the funds are not available. Just checking on the status, as I have not previously gone "Complete" without the transaction actually being completed.

Edit: resolved immediately, thanks again btcquick.

Your order is funded. Typically if you get the email saying the private key is funded it means that our system has been triggered to fund the private key and all you have to do is wait for it to arrive. We are working on making this faster and should be in a week or so.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Order #14603 - my order is now showing "Complete", as it usually does when the private key is available and funded. However, it still says "Private key not yet funded" and the funds are not available. Just checking on the status, as I have not previously gone "Complete" without the transaction actually being completed.

Edit: resolved immediately, thanks again btcquick.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey there Ascension,

I made an order for some bitcoins on September 7th, and it's been "Under Review" since.
It is order #14222.
I've sent emails and made phone calls and haven't received a single response yet.
Thanks.

I got a call from Jerrod and he got my order to start going through. Thank you.
Hey there Ascension,

I made an order for some bitcoins on September 7th, and it's been "Under Review" since.
It is order #14222.
I've sent emails and made phone calls and haven't received a single response yet.
Thanks.
Dear btcQuick,

I'm stuck in the "Awaiting SMS Confirmation" for Order #14330, I have verified a new phone number which is 2818169129, still have not received the confirmation.

Thank you very much

the sms code has been resent.
I can initiate a refund if you send the bitcoins back. Then you can place a new order at the existing rate.
Hi my order #13615 has been stuck on Private Key yet to be funded for a WEEK now... I am getting impatient and my funds should have been disbursed within an hour at MOST.. I bought these coins at 140$ market price and now they have gone down in value.

Please send me the hedged amount. Thanks!
Activity: 9
Hello, my Order #14318 has been stuck on "Private Key is in queue to be funded." for a little while. Could you check on it? Thanks!

Edit: It's been processed now, Thanks again!
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Hi, I've been waiting on account verification for 1 hour. I tried to verify my ID under My Account options but the verification questions had nothing to do with me. Huh My order is Order Number: 103649

Thanks!!

I've put in a support ticket via my personal email, as well as through the website help box. This is to repay on a loan seen here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2999981

I would appreciate steadfastness with verification ^_^ Thanks!

(I also sent a PM to you, Ascension)  

*Edit* With the guy above me waiting on $140 worth of BTC, would it be wise for me to just purchase BTC elsewhere??

*edit* was fixed asap after PM and btc went smooth and quick!! Thanks!!!
Hey I ordered 140 worth of coins like 6 days ago and it hasnt come yet... ive put in a support ticket too. Anyway you can push it through? thanks!

Order 13615 was it.
Hi

I have successfully placed an order on btcquick and I'm at the "Bronze+" level of membership. I was casually looking around the site earlier trying to find ways to increase my membership level and clicked on an ID verification button which says "Proceed to verification questions". On this screen there are 4 questions, none of which have answers which even remotely relate to me. It references email addresses, phone numbers and educational institutions that I have no involvement with whatsoever. Should I be worried?

This feature is being worked on...

You can reach silver level by linking your miiCard.com profile to your btcQuick account.
Activity: 6
Hi

I have successfully placed an order on btcquick and I'm at the "Bronze+" level of membership. I was casually looking around the site earlier trying to find ways to increase my membership level and clicked on an ID verification button which says "Proceed to verification questions". On this screen there are 4 questions, none of which have answers which even remotely relate to me. It references email addresses, phone numbers and educational institutions that I have no involvement with whatsoever. Should I be worried?
Hey guys, having an issue with my order.

Order #13557

I have registered a valid phone number, and I've purchased bitcoins successfully already, but my order from 9/2 is still stuck and won't send me my SMS validation.

Any help much appreciated!

SMS code should be on its way.

Beautiful! Got my coins. Thank you!

Order #13557

I have registered a valid phone number, and I've purchased bitcoins successfully already, but my order from 9/2 is still stuck and won't send me my SMS validation.

SMS code should be on its way.

Order #13557

Activity: 238
Got the key! Thanks Ascension!
Activity: 238
Hello,

Hello, A transaction of mine for $96.89 won't process through my bank because I'm told it's the exact balance of my account and I need to be one cent under for the transaction to process. I tried to place a new order but keep getting a shipping address error asking me to enter a shipping address on google checkout even though I've done that already. Could you either edit this transaction to make the total $96.88 or cancel it so that I can reorder asap please? Order Number: 13947 Google Wallet Order Number: 503963923536789 Order Total: $ 96.89 # of Bitcoins: 0.69684727

thanks alot
will be purchasing

Check out the email I sent you first Cheesy
Activity: 234
thanks alot
will be purchasing
Pages:
Jump to: