Pages:
Author

Topic: Official btcQuick Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 14. (Read 22713 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
what about coinbase does that work

On the private key decryption page there is a list of bitcoin clients that allow private key imports.

If you have an android phone you can use this app to import private keys.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what about coinbase does that work
i sent shared .. 0.6 btc two weeks ago and it never arrived

Id post the txid but its private.. the reason why i paid shared in the first place.. piuk hasnt answered my pms emails or support tickets for 2 weeks

its their fault they stole my btc
How do I import private keys into inputs??

Im not using blockchain they stole my BTC

Inputs.io does not support private key importing or exporting. How did blockchain steal your bitcoins?
How do I import private keys into inputs??

Im not using blockchain they stole my BTC
guess the order is not automated then  Roll Eyes

anyway order #8628 current status     "Awaiting Payment" even though my card got deducted already

Bitcoins should be on there way.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
guess the order is not automated then  Roll Eyes

anyway order #8628 current status     "Awaiting Payment" even though my card got deducted already

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Order ##8564
[resolved]

thank you btcquick!
Activity: 39
Hey ! I've been waiting for my private key to be funded almost 2hours. Can this be a little quicker?

Thank ya!

Order numbers #8205
MAC, are bank deposits as fast as CC?

Bank deposits will be just about as fast. The delivery will be dependent upon the age of your account and other factors. The maximum processing time should be < 24hours.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
MAC, are bank deposits as fast as CC?
MAC
Activity: 37
The daily limit increases as you continue to earn points through the purchase of BTC from the site. Below is the structure.

Membership Levels
Membership Level       Daily Transaction Limit   Fee - Credit Card   Fee - Bank Account
Bronze Member       $250                            7.5%                            4.0%
Bronze+ Member       $500                            7.0%                            3.75%
Silver Member       $1,000                            6.5%                            3.5%
Gold Member       $1,500                            6.0%                            3.25%
Platinum Member       $2,000                            5.5%                            3.0%
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Could you increase the daily buy limit in my account? I just ordered $250 usd (order #7923), but I need to order more BTC...I already linked my turstcloud account btw.
Private key for Order #7774 was funded, but no order points given.  Thanks.

Should be fixed Cheesy

Thanks,
-Ascension
Activity: 46
Private key for Order #7774 was funded, but no order points given.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Thanks btcquick I love the excellent service. Fees are very acceptable.

I wish you just sent to my address instead of giving me a private key

True, that would be easier.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
They have 30 BTC in stock now.
Just made an order for 1 BTC : Order #7569
Still awaiting for the Private Key to be Funded,
SMS was confirmed 30 mins ago......

Your order was just processed by our system. You should have received an email informing you that your private key was ready.

Thanks,
-Ascension

yes I saw it. thanks
Do you guys work 24/7?

We are a start-up so we are constantly working...

Order #7569
256pm - I ordered 1 BTC but only received 0.9995 BTC. Your site should mention the network fee deductions as newbies might get upset about this.

hmm...I will take a look into this because that shouldn't of happened.

I think this happened since Blockchain was doing the deduction.....not BTCquick

Just wanted to post a review of btcquick.

I got verified very quickly (with great communication from the staff/owners about needing specific documents) over the weekend. Placed my first order and got it funded within an hour. Also got a subsequent order (after getting bumped up in the membership level) funded quickly.

Overall the turnaround was very quick, painless, and almost "instant" (comparing it with BitInstant).

The fees are high, but nevertheless you get to use your credit card and probably not have to worry about PayPal and the crazy eBay markups (or sellers never delivering the bitcoins).

I would highly recommend this to anyone just starting out to buy or having trouble at various exchanges. This was a great service for me over this past long weekend here in the US.

Looking forward to their bank withdrawl support as well as lower fees.

Glad to hear! We are still awaiting word from Zipmark about when we can launch.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Just wanted to post a review of btcquick.

I got verified very quickly (with great communication from the staff/owners about needing specific documents) over the weekend. Placed my first order and got it funded within an hour. Also got a subsequent order (after getting bumped up in the membership level) funded quickly.

Overall the turnaround was very quick, painless, and almost "instant" (comparing it with BitInstant).

The fees are high, but nevertheless you get to use your credit card and probably not have to worry about PayPal and the crazy eBay markups (or sellers never delivering the bitcoins).

I would highly recommend this to anyone just starting out to buy or having trouble at various exchanges. This was a great service for me over this past long weekend here in the US.

Looking forward to their bank withdrawl support as well as lower fees.
Please help with order #7646. Private key not funded yet. Thank you.

Private key was just funded.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Pages:
Jump to: