Pages:
Author

Topic: Official FutureBit Apollo LTC Image and Support thread - page 30. (Read 49535 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Confused - Please clarify!

On the FutureBit news there is this post:

RT @david_senate: 💥 Look what I got in the mail this morning a #FutureBit #Apollo. This badass boy will mine #DigiByte soon.

I've checked and DigiByte uses a non-Scrypt algorithm: "The new mining algorithm called ‘Odocrypt’ will be ASIC resistant because it changes every 10 days."

So how would a Apollo be able to mine a non-Scrypt currency?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
I'm not sure. That question is above my pay grade. LOL Its just a simple home setup with a fairly new router. Plugged in the Apollo when I originally received it and it starting mining right away. Just had to figure out how to get the pool working right and I did.

how did you find the ip address the first time? if you know your way around the router you could check to see if it gave it a new one.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm not sure. That question is above my pay grade. LOL Its just a simple home setup with a fairly new router. Plugged in the Apollo when I originally received it and it starting mining right away. Just had to figure out how to get the pool working right and I did.
legendary
It never does get to the screen where it shows hash and temp etc. when you go to dashboard it just says miner is offline try to start it? click on button takes about 30 sec comes right back to miner is offline again.

ahh ok gotcha.

one more question - and then I am at a loss.

how does your network assign ip addresses? is it possible that it has a different ip address?
It never does get to the screen where it shows hash and temp etc. when you go to dashboard it just says miner is offline try to start it? click on button takes about 30 sec comes right back to miner is offline again.
legendary
When it wants you to save and restart after changing auto settings I get a spinning wheel for about 30 sec then I get miner is offline message. Red light consistently stays on. Doesn't look like it actually reboots.

does it ever go back to the dashboard? or you have to shut it down and turn it back on to get to the dashboard?

if so, what does it do if you just turn it on and leave it alone? dashboard stays up but miner is not mining?
When it wants you to save and restart after changing auto settings I get a spinning wheel for about 30 sec then I get miner is offline message. Red light consistently stays on. Doesn't look like it actually reboots.
legendary
Yes connected by cable and dashboard comes up

so it connects to miner, does dashboard show whether pools are active? show any hash rate? have you tried setting everything to auto setting wise? have you tried all 3 modes?

sorry if I am asking dumb questions - just trying to get the full picture.
Yes connected by cable and dashboard comes up
legendary
Thanks. I did that as well as setting the fan speed to 25% I think I saw in another post.

ah darn. it is always nice when it is an easy fix. hope yours still ends up being an easy fix.

are you using it via wifi? or via the cable?

if you are able to remote into the dashboard, I doubt its an internet connection issue.
Thanks. I did that as well as setting the fan speed to 25% I think I saw in another post.
legendary
Apollo was working fine for a few days. Decided to take it to work and couldn't figure out how to get it connected to work network. Brought it back home now just gets a solid red light when it powers up. Any idea whats happening?

check the micro SD card. when mine was a steady red light, I removed the card and reinserted - it worked fine after that.
Apollo was working fine for a few days. Decided to take it to work and couldn't figure out how to get it connected to work network. Brought it back home now just gets a solid red light when it powers up. Any idea whats happening?
Activity: 5
my miner is acting funny. not mining.
started from scratch, new sd card, new image, new etch.
it loads up, see it on the dashboard, starts mining then goes offline within 10 seconds
starts back up.
repeat. repeat.
this pops up.
Error: ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:4020
thoughts?

Do you see a Red LED when it does this?

I do yes. It seems to be in a cycle of restarting.

When it boots go set the fan speed manually to around 25% and see if it stops.

I've turned the donation on and also turned fan to 25%.
Still cycling on and off.
connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:4028
with this error.
legendary
Has any one web dashboard ever not load? It was working fine but then the IP address got changed , I put that address in the browser and just get a blank white page.

if the ip address changed - you need to put in the new address to get to the dashboard.

Yeah i put in the new address the tab explains what the page should be but all i get is a blank page

edit. I can see the dashboard on my phone so that a plus but i wonder why I can't on my PC hmm...

have you tried to clear your cache? if you are entering the same ip address on your phone while it is connected to the same network as your pc is, then it should work.
Yup cleared it my browsers on my pc are probably just bugged they will more than likely fix themselves its not a problem since i am still mining just weird

let us know when/if it changes.
Activity: 4
Has any one web dashboard ever not load? It was working fine but then the IP address got changed , I put that address in the browser and just get a blank white page.

if the ip address changed - you need to put in the new address to get to the dashboard.

Yeah i put in the new address the tab explains what the page should be but all i get is a blank page

edit. I can see the dashboard on my phone so that a plus but i wonder why I can't on my PC hmm...

have you tried to clear your cache? if you are entering the same ip address on your phone while it is connected to the same network as your pc is, then it should work.
Yup cleared it my browsers on my pc are probably just bugged they will more than likely fix themselves its not a problem since i am still mining just weird
legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: