Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 34. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
everything is gravy with my confirmations and my coins completely hit my wallet! thanks bit instant. and let me know of any compensation that we will be receiving. Having 300 bucks in internet limbo for a week isn't the funnest thing in the world Sad

Congrats Levy, good to hear.  Has everyone finally got their funds now?
Nope I still need my 500 deposit I placed and was confirmed on 6/11, seriously what is taking SO long, absolutely rediculous!!!! I've been such a loyal customer to bitinstant and have spent over 10,000 in last 8-10 months!
Activity: 14
Coins have reached my wallet...

+ 0.3 extra BTC's

Got mine, trying to find out what's going on with the fee refund. I'm $8 short of what I needed for my purchase to begin with now.
Activity: 28
everything is gravy with my confirmations and my coins completely hit my wallet! thanks bit instant. and let me know of any compensation that we will be receiving. Having 300 bucks in internet limbo for a week isn't the funnest thing in the world Sad

Congrats Levy, good to hear.  Has everyone finally got their funds now?
Activity: 18
Well it looks like a complaint for non-payment I filed with the BBB about 4 months ago was closed yesterday after BitInstant failed to respond to two written letters to them from the BBB.  On a scale of A+ to F the BBB has issued BitInstant an F.  Feel free to visit their site and see for yourself.
So how long should I expect this will now take? I was told there would be no fees because of the delay.
I got the price of 103.5 or something like that (placed order when price was at 109). Im okay with that + compensation. Thats basically a free transaction for the wait.
J98
Activity: 12
I see it moving thru blockchain but it's not posted yet. Oh and because of the fluctuation from when I bought it I'm out almost $40. Thanks bitinstant.

Yea, I seem to have lost some myself, although a small amount. sent $115 but on blockchain it says 107. Did they just use the original order price which was higher, because today I believe it was around 100, but 109ish when I ordered 3 days ago. plus with the fee wavier I thought I should have more
Activity: 3
I keep getting "we are experiencing problems with one of our partners" This has been happening since yesterday, what's up with that?
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
I see it moving thru blockchain but it's not posted yet. Oh and because of the fluctuation from when I bought it I'm out almost $40. Thanks bitinstant.

Open a support ticket to claim for any loss due to the delay and we will arrange compensation
J98
Activity: 12
Finally showing up on blockchain.
sooo...i got my bitcoins in my blockchain wallet. Just came a little. sup? LOL so happy right now.

Nice glad you finally got it.  Congrats on your first Bitcoin transaction  Shocked

Thanks! Im so pumped right now. . Im blasting music so f*in loud right now to increase my hype lol

Don't forget to bookmark this forum, you will need to come here in the future again if you decide to stay part of the bitcoin community
sooo...i got my bitcoins in my blockchain wallet. Just came a little. sup? LOL so happy right now.

Nice glad you finally got it.  Congrats on your first Bitcoin transaction  Shocked

Thanks! Im so pumped right now. . Im blasting music so f*in loud right now to increase my hype lol
well i see the coins bouncing through the blockchain Smiley

5 confirmations so far....Gareth?  i sent you a pm concerning getting verified or not being able to be verified by BI website...zipzap verified me ok, can ya help me with this situation?

Thanks,

chrometric
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Still nothing here. Anyone going straight to address get theirs thru?

I got mine.
Does anyone know how the bit market works? I usually get coin and spend it, but if the market will increase with people rushing to by coin, will that drive the price of coin up?

It probably will, but wont be anything mammoth
Still nothing here. Anyone going straight to address get theirs thru?

Pages:
Jump to: